The Student Room Group

Salford Childrens Nursing March 2013?

Hey, just received an offer off Salford today for children's nursing, march intake 2013.

Anybody else going?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me! When did you have your interview? x
Reply 2
Friday 9th March, You?
Reply 3
15th March, wouldnt have seen you then. Hehe ive still got that happy feeling from getting the offer :smile: wonder how long thats going to last x
Reply 4
Me too! I'd say at least another 9months until the sheer panic that it'll be us starting soon! Haha

Hopefully we shall see a few more on this thread soon!

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

I'm in total shock at receiving an offer! X
Reply 5
Yeah i'll be really excited up until a few weeks before and then i'll start to panic!
Yeah I hope more people visit this thread, then we can all start panicing together!
I'm from sale so i'll be commuting from home, just hope my car doesnt die before then lol. Where are you from?
I'm still in total shock aswell, especially as now ive had time to think about it I think the interview was really bad, oh well, they must have seen something they liked! x
Reply 6
I felt my interview was really bad too. I could've said a whole lot more! But like you said they must've seen something they liked about me!

The Maths test was a disaster, I skipped tons and answered the drug calculations so I must've got those right! Haha

In the group discussion the tutors eyes were burning in the back of my head so was really nervous about that too!

I'm from Warringon so will be commuting also :smile:
QUOTE]
Original post by JemmaLouisexxx
Hey, just received an offer off Salford today for children's nursing, march intake 2013.

Anybody else going?

Hi gemma I've had an offer for the march intake next march I also had my interview on the 15 in the afternoon and struggled with the maths test!
Reply 8
So we've got three of us so far, where are you from Tracy?

Congratulations on getting a place! We've All Done So Well! X
Reply 9
Original post by tracy haslam
QUOTE]

Hi gemma I've had an offer for the march intake next march I also had my interview on the 15 in the afternoon and struggled with the maths test!

Well done Tracy! I think everyone struggled with the maths x
I'm from Bolton so not to far really , I'm older than you two I'm 38 mother of 3 nanna of 1 xx
Have you both accepted your places? When do we apply for burseries ect xx
Reply 12
Hi Ladies!

I received an offer from Salford on Friday - so happy! My interview (which I thought had gone horrendously!) was 15th March in the afternoon. The maths test was a nightmare!
I can't accept my place until I hear from Edge Hill.
So Will have to wait.

As for bursaries as far as I am aware we can apply for them now.

And Congratulations Lynsey!
Hiya Lynsey I was there that afternoon congrats on your offer and I have to agree it was awful the maths... Gemma which Uni would be best for you Hun? I was also waiting for edge hill to reply but when I got this offer for salford I withdrew my app from EH as I wanted Salford x
OMG I don't know about amy1else but it's all I can think about and I feel like Im boring every1 else at home but I'm so proud of getting in and excited its untrue anyone else feeling like this or am I a lonesome x
Xxx
Reply 16
Thanks Tracey / Jemma :-) congrats to you both too! I got rejected from edge hill and Chester, still waiting to hear from UCLAN and have an interview at Manchester on Wednesday!

Did you originally apply for September intake at Salford? I did but march is better for me anyway - gives me plenty of time to adjust and prepare! And get my finances in order!

It's so exciting!!
Yes me to its better for me x
Reply 18
Original post by tracy haslam
OMG I don't know about amy1else but it's all I can think about and I feel like Im boring every1 else at home but I'm so proud of getting in and excited its untrue anyone else feeling like this or am I a lonesome x
Xxx

This sums up exactly how I feel! Salford was the only uni I applied to do child nursing at so I was beyond proud to have been offered a place! Well done ladies :smile:
Reply 19
Well done Molly! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest