One of your legs? :mute:
    Yes. They're very different.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minniiee)
    yup
    damn you hypermobility!!!
    just so you... from where you said about being more flexible
    if its any consolation, i havent experienced anything beneficial from being flexible
    Lol, perhaps you should use your imagination a little more.

But seriously; I'm so inflexible that I was starting to get injured all too easily when lifting weights. Missing workouts due to injury is probably the most frustrating thing in the fitness world. :mad:
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark Horse)

But seriously; I'm so inflexible that I was starting to get injured all too easily when lifting weights. Missing workouts due to injury is probably the most frustrating thing in the fitness world. :mad:
    ahah
    yeh thats not all its cracked out to be lol

oh well we're opposites - im so flexible ive somehow injured myself without even knowing!
    now i cant do the one sport i liked
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark Horse)

Do you have a good stretch after your workouts? That can help. However if you are on you are on your phone while you should be training I doubt you are working hard

My baby cows have an eating disorder so they are quite slim even though they get beasted with raises. Legs more like a runner than a weight lifter:rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ocarinaoftime)
    My ass is like cottage cheese.
    Really tasty?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phenylethylamine_)
    My face, I'm 18 and I'm still so baby-faced, people think I'm 15-16 years old :/ No matter how hard I try, sometimes make up makes me look a bit older. But, I guess that will go away as I grow older..on the other hand I do like my dimples

This is exactly what I was going to say! I have dimples and a young looking face too. People always offer me child tickets.

Then again, I have a crackin' arse so it all balances out.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The thing I hate most is the fact that no matter how many blackheads I pop on my nose, another always creeps in and takes its place. People can't really see my blackheads unless they're about an inch from my face, but still it's a never-ending battle for me.

Also, I've injured a shoulder and a knee pretty badly several years ago and they still give me grief today when I'm putting stress on them.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, the thing i hate most about my body? Well i am a bit over weight, (so i don't like just about everything! Don't worry, I'm not all for self harm)and by a bit i mean quite a bit, but I've been going to the gym twice a week recently and I'm changing my diet, for example, i ate an an apple for breakfast today.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My rib healed back in the wrong place and I can feel it moving about when I bend :confused:
    My thighs although I don't know if its a blessing or not because if I put weight on it's on my legs and not my stomach
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, the thing i hate most about my body? Well i am a bit over weight, (so i don't like just about everything! Don't worry, I'm not all for self harm)and by a bit i mean quite a bit, but I've been going to the gym twice a week recently and I'm changing my diet, for example, i ate an an apple for breakfast today.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minniiee)
    ahah
    yeh thats not all its cracked out to be lol

oh well we're opposites - im so flexible ive somehow injured myself without even knowing!
    now i cant do the one sport i liked
    Which sport?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hate that all my fat seems to store in my face, and how sun damaged and prematurely aged said face is.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    My teeth.
    I was overjoyed when my tiny tiny milk teeth fell out, in the vain hope that some normal gnashers may have replaced them.

Alas no. They grew back smaller than the originals,
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Rouge*)
    That it's slim and not skinny. I know that many people don't find skinny attractive but it's personal preference and I do.
    Well you're halfway there then! Slim is better than skinny though in my opinion
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SubAtomic)
    Do you have a good stretch after your workouts? That can help. However if you are on you are on your phone while you should be training I doubt you are working hard
    True lol tell your mam to stop phoning me. :mad:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My third eye
    • 33 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strüberry)
    This is exactly what I was going to say! I have dimples and a young looking face too. People always offer me child tickets.

Then again, I have a crackin' arse so it all balances out.
    :ditto:

Spoiler:
    Show
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hate my hips. :-(
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    The fact that I'm finding it increasingly hard to keep my eyes aligned and have been told it's a "complex issue that (I) might need to live with". I think I'm a fairly decent looking guy but this problem has utterly destroyed any ounce of self confidence I have.

WHOOPS, bit of a depressing post.

I guess I don't like the little bit of flab around my hips?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    my short short legs and lack of a discernible waist...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: August 23, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

Exercise tipsNutrition advice

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.