Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Men - What hair product(s) do you use?

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    What hair products do you guys use, please include the style and the whether you find this product effective or not! I ask this mainly because i am desperately looking for a new hair product, that is good for spiking that is not a gel and still doesn't look too wet.
    Ty!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Shampoo. That's it.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I use a hair clay (not entirely sure of the brand), and I find that it's got good hold, and it's pretty easy to apply.

Not sure how effective it would be for spiking your hair though.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yes i saw many things in this way of fashion
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I use Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner and American Crew Forming Cream. I don't 'spike up' my hair like you want to. However I really recommend you try something like American Crew fiber as it is really great quality and holds your hair really well! I used to use it until I changed my hairstyle. I don't recommend you buy cheap brands from the high-street as the quality is what you pay for I believe and if you are prepared to splash a bit more cash or shop around you will find high quality products like those from RedKen and American Crew and you will use less and they will be less harmful to your hair! Hope I've helped you!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    erm shampoo.. what else would you use?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I use some sort of clay/wax to part my hair. If my hair gets quite long I sometimes tame it with hairspray but that's a sign for me to get it cut.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i use your basic creams and lotions to get front jagged texture, then blow dry and gel at the back for the Sonic the Hedgehog look that i desire, wet spray at the sides then comb from the ears back

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 24, 2012
New on TSR

Ways to improve university

Should university be free and harder to get in to?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered hair care and hairstyles threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.