The Student Room Group

1 in 5 Abortion Clinics Breaking the Law.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ScheduleII
God may not be visible to fallen man (at least after c. 35 AD) but He is perceptible to the spiritually inclined; it is atheistic people who are deluded.

And if a man as good at biology as Richard Dawkins cannot convince me that my faith in the Lord is "the delusion" (he didn't) what hope have you got?

I couldn't care less if I convinced you or not.

People who are delusional seldom seek help to overcome it until they reach a crisis point in their lives.
Original post by Maker
I couldn't care less if I convinced you or not.

People who are delusional seldom seek help to overcome it until they reach a crisis point in their lives.

Guess what? I am not delusional. Faith is something to cherish and be thankful for, not to "overcome". It is scientism and sin which are to be "overcome" by believers like me. More people come to accept the reality of God in personal crises than turn to the dark morass of atheism anyway.
Reply 82
Original post by ScheduleII
Guess what? I am not delusional. Faith is something to cherish and be thankful for, not to "overcome". It is scientism and sin which are to be "overcome" by believers like me. More people come to accept the reality of God in personal crises than turn to the dark morass of atheism anyway.

You are obviously in denial, a very common trait in those unfortunate enough to be delusional.

Quick Reply