The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Diagnostic radiography interview at hertfordshire

Hi, everyone
I have a interview at hertfordshire on Wednesday and since I've never had a group interview I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for me, and could tell me what type of questions would be asked
Thanks in advance :smile:
Just remember what you saw on your placement and just be yourself :smile:

It's a really relaxed interview, and they just want to see what kind of person you are! I wouldn't worry at all about it, trust me! I went for a therapeutic interview a month ago there (was with diagnostic too) and I worried for nothing!

Good luck
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
I study Radiography at Hertfordshire. They never actually asked me to go for an interview, but I went to interviews at other unis.
Be prepared to answer why you want to do that course, and why you want to go to that uni.
Make sure you know what the course entails.
Make sure you know what radiography is, for example, don't just say x-rays.
They might act you to describe yourself/ ask how your friends would describe you.
In the group they might ask you to introduce yourself. Make sure you think of something interesting about yourself just in case.
Make sure you're chatty in the group and speak up. Make sure they remember you.
Good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks for your adivse, I hope it goes well, since I haven't had an interview that has gone well yet and hertfordshire has always been my first choice! :smile:
Reply 4
Soo 4 years later I have mine this wednesday!! Anny tips anyone??
Reply 5
Hi , I was supposed have my interview on the same date as you but couldn't make it , I have rescheduled it next week how was it like ? what questions were asked ? what questions came up on the test was it hard ? lol:s-smilie:
Original post by mafz96

Sorry, just realise you posted this 2 weeks ago! How did it go? :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Omar10
Hi , I was supposed have my interview on the same date as you but couldn't make it , I have rescheduled it next week how was it like ? what questions were asked ? what questions came up on the test was it hard ? lol:s-smilie:

Hi, I have my interview for diagnostic radiography on Wednesday at Hertfordshire Uni. How did yours go and do you have any tips for me? Also what type of questions did they ask in the individual interview as well as the group one?
Reply 8
Original post by Sara HJ
Hi, I have my interview for diagnostic radiography on Wednesday at Hertfordshire Uni. How did yours go and do you have any tips for me? Also what type of questions did they ask in the individual interview as well as the group one?

Hi, i will have my interview next week on hetfordshire uni. How was yours? Did you get a place? Many thks
Reply 9
Original post by mafz96

How was your interview?
Reply 10
Original post by Sara HJ

Hi, im applying for 2017, any tips? Many thanks
Reply 11
Original post by Omar10

Hi im applying for 2017, any tips? Many thks
Reply 12
Hey guys, to anyone applying to the university of Hertfordshire for Diagnostic Radiography, don't worry too much about the interview, I'm sure its changed a lot since I went for mine 5 years ago. Just remember your strengths, why you want to do the course and remember to relax. Its a great University you'll love it!
From the girl who started this post many years ago. 😁😁
Original post by Benzoli
Hi, i will have my interview next week on hetfordshire uni. How was yours? Did you get a place? Many thks

Hey, hope your interview went well!

I will be starting the Diagnostic Radiography & Imaging course at Herts this September 2017. Still hadn't found anyone else until now though! Was wondering if anyone on here would want to start a Facebook group chat or anything so we can get to know each other before we start the course later this year? :smile:
Reply 14
Hi. I got an offer as well to start this September. thats a good ideia, what's your Facebook? many thanks
Reply 15
Original post by SophieFox97
Hey, hope your interview went well!

I will be starting the Diagnostic Radiography & Imaging course at Herts this September 2017. Still hadn't found anyone else until now though! Was wondering if anyone on here would want to start a Facebook group chat or anything so we can get to know each other before we start the course later this year? :smile:

Hi. I got an offer as well to start this September. thats a good ideia, what's your Facebook? many thanks
Original post by Benzoli

Ahh congratulations! That's great! 😀

I've sent you a pm with my Facebook

Also thought this might be useful; here is a link for a Facebook group for Diagnostic Radiography 2017 students: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1070539349738643/
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending