Anglia Ruskin University 2012

Announcements Posted on
TSR wants you: get involved with Power Hour. 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophaayx)
    Crick house, second floor
    Well when did u find out what house? Cause I looked at all my emails and its been confirmed as a cluster at cb1 - doesn't say anything else?
    :s
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Crick house, second floor
    thank you - cause now ive checked - i still need to do some things
    ive found out now - Crick House Flat 66 is where im staying
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatAamirGuy)
    thank you - cause now ive checked - i still need to do some things
    ive found out now - Crick House Flat 66 is where im staying
    Yeah yeah, cos I only found out cos it was in my tenancy agreement ah cool. I'm flat 3. You must be at the top then haha
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reece575)
    Yer it would make life easier. If you apply anyway with the uni you might get a place because someone might decline.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    yh my teacher said the same thing, well fingers crossed. are u lookin forward to uni
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fola12)
    yh my teacher said the same thing, well fingers crossed. are u lookin forward to uni
    Yer can't wait, it's gonna be awesome. You looking forward to starting?

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah yeah, cos I only found out cos it was in my tenancy agreement ah cool. I'm flat 3. You must be at the top then haha
    Yh that's where I saw it - ah fun, well I prob will see u around - have u seen the accomodation?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

yh i suppose i am mainly looking forward to the freedom
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:

I noticed you're 23, how comes you're going to uni quite late?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daphodil)
    I noticed you're 23, how comes you're going to uni quite late?
    Well I was meant to apply last year but I was to late. Before that i never really figured out what I wanted to do.

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi! It seems like many of you staying at Cambridge
    Are there any of u staying at the student village in Chelmsford? Please dont let me be the only one lol
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    On Track my course says it starts 1st Sept but my Peter Taylor House accommodation doesn't begin until something like 16th Sept - does this mean the "1st Sept" thing on UCAS is some sort of default date then? Because surely a uni can't start a course before they allow people to stay at their accommodation besides, 1st Sept sounds quite early to be starting considering there's usually at least freshers week?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britchick)
    On Track my course says it starts 1st Sept but my Peter Taylor House accommodation doesn't begin until something like 16th Sept - does this mean the "1st Sept" thing on UCAS is some sort of default date then? Because surely a uni can't start a course before they allow people to stay at their accommodation besides, 1st Sept sounds quite early to be starting considering there's usually at least freshers week?
    Yeah that confused me too I think freshers starts on the 17th, I rang to see when I should move in and they said around the 17th, so the 1st is just a default date or something
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fola12)
    hey guys anyone studying forensic science (foundation) but have no accommodation
    Hello I'm doing that course! I've got accommodation at the Forum
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have anglia ruskin as my insurance. not herd much about its student night life :/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yh that's where I saw it - ah fun, well I prob will see u around - have u seen the accomodation?
    No didn't get a chance to see cb1, saw all the other accommodation though but by the time I applied it was too late for the on campus shiz, I prefer the idea of living off though and its all brand new where you from un the uk?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_Fantabulous)
    kool am still trying to sort out my accommodation but it really stressing me out
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No didn't get a chance to see cb1, saw all the other accommodation though but by the time I applied it was too late for the on campus shiz, I prefer the idea of living off though and its all brand new where you from un the uk?
    Yh same as I was away at the tym of the open day - yh it does sound awesome. Ah it should be a good experience - providing I get my grades lol - ilford wbu?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yh same as I was away at the tym of the open day - yh it does sound awesome. Ah it should be a good experience - providing I get my grades lol - ilford wbu?
    Yeah yeah same, they have an open day sat 23rd, presume cb1 will be open and London
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_Fantabulous)
    kl are there any spaces left there
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    im having a gap year (applying with this years year 12's) then i really really hope to do music at anglia ruskin

a level music exam tomorrow, absolutely bricking it!! hopefully i'll have enough ucas points to get in though. i play 3 instruments at grade 7 and above and a lot of work experience teaching music so hopefully that'll separate me from the crowd enough

good luck to everyone going and well done im excited for you

x

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: August 18, 2013
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.