Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin University 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fola12
kl are there any spaces left there

I don't think so:frown: Apply anyway because then you might get somewhere if someone else drops out. I don't know if you've seen it but the have stuff on their website for people looking for private accommodation?
http://www.anglia.ac.uk/ruskin/en/home/central/estates_facilities/accommodation/Private_sector_house_hunting.html
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by sophaayx
Yeah yeah same, they have an open day sat 23rd, presume cb1 will be open:smile: and London

Yh I don't think I'll be able to go to that as well due to exams
But I'll sure it'll be fine - and ah alright so not far :smile:

Well hope all ur exams go well :smile: and hopefully I'll see u there this year?
Original post by Keiran:.
I have anglia ruskin as my insurance. not herd much about its student night life :/

Hey I've been at ARU for a year and the student night life is awesome! Ha. The clubs have great student events and themes for every day of the week/weekend :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 163
hey,
anyone studying accounting from Sept?

ThatAamirGuy -> im at Crick, flat 65 hello neighbour :smile:
Hey is anybody going to be attending ARU in Chelmsford? It seems most of you are going to Cambridge, would be great to find people on here going to the Chelmo ARU :-)

Cheers
Cambridge applicants, any Peter Taylor House students?? :smile:
Original post by xteen
hey,
anyone studying accounting from Sept?

ThatAamirGuy -> im at Crick, flat 65 hello neighbour :smile:

Woo! Hi neighbour lol
And there was me thinking I'd have the whole floor to myself :tongue:
Anyone else going to be moving in CB1 accommodation in September? :smile:

Can anyone tell me what the business management course is like. They are rated quite low which is putting me off. Their rated 104 lol

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 169
Original post by tomchilderley

I ammmm :smile:
Is Anglia Ruskin such a bad university? I keep reading on threads that people hate it, and it's the 'bad one in Cambridge'? What's up with that?
I'm Danish, and have studied in London for three years - chose Anglia Ruskin because I loved the course, but should I be worried about the quality of teaching/uni? So worried....
Original post by Cathrine1604
Is Anglia Ruskin such a bad university? I keep reading on threads that people hate it, and it's the 'bad one in Cambridge'? What's up with that?
I'm Danish, and have studied in London for three years - chose Anglia Ruskin because I loved the course, but should I be worried about the quality of teaching/uni? So worried....

NO it's not bad! I've been there a year and it's great! Of course it's not the best in Cambridge because it's being compared to Cambridge university just like Oxford Brooke's is being compared to Oxford.
You shouldn't worry, it's not always the university, it's the course. You could be at Oxbridge studying a course you don't really like, or at Anglia Ruskin doing a course that really suits you!

:smile: hope that helps!

Reply 172
Original post by Cathrine1604

Hey, I've got a friend that has been there for 3 years and has 1 more year left to do. He loves the uni and the course he's doing.

Reply 173
Im starting this september to do Graphic Design and staying in Swinhoe hall... is anyone else? :smile:
Original post by ajf94
Im starting this september to do Graphic Design and staying in Swinhoe hall... is anyone else? :smile:

Hi! I'm starting Graphic Design as well, but living at home! :-) Excited!
So Im guessing not many people are doing business management

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 176
Original post by tomchilderley

I am, well hopefully :smile: what course are you going to do? :smile:
Reply 177
Is anyone staying in the forum?

Reply 178
What flat are you staying in the forum?

Reply 179
Original post by Lady_Fantabulous
Hey:smile:
I'll be staying at the Forum too:smile: I'm going to study Forensic science with a foundation year:smile: What flat are you staying in?

which flat are you staying in?

Quick Reply