Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How are people like this still alive?

Announcements Posted on
    • 57 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mother left her 16-month-old baby home ALONE while she partied for five days and nights

Stupid bitch.

She cried in the dock after being told by a judge that she could be sent to prison.

The selfish cow doesn't deserve any sympathy. Something suggests that she isn't sorry for what she did, but the fact she has to take responsibility.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    that's disgusting and i can't believe someone could do that.. let alone a mother..

but are you suggesting we should kill her??
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Woman to go to prison, baby to get adopted by caring parents, somehow stop the woman having rights to have another baby until she has, proven by supervision, improved her act greatly = done. No need for people like her to 'die'.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellissima)
    that's disgusting and i can't believe someone could do that.. let alone a mother..

Well judging by the user-name they're a fan of Maggie Thatcher, so I can't imagine they're all that bothered about the ethics and morals of killing people.

Disgusting behaviour by the mother mind, and that child should definitely be sent into care, just get her away from that woman.
    • 57 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellissima)

Now, that would be perfect!

My title is more about frustration that such people are allowed to breed. I feel sorry for their offspring.
    • 57 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Woman to go to prison, baby to get adopted by caring parents, somehow stop the woman having rights to have another baby until she has, proven by supervision, improved her act greatly = done. No need for people like her to 'die'.
    How about stopping them from being born?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iron Lady)
    yeah that sound like a realistic plan..
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Now, that would be perfect!

My title is more about frustration that such people are allowed to breed. I feel sorry for their offspring.
    you don't really know what kind of mother someone will be until they have a baby.. and you can't actually stop someone from having a baby... unless you're in china.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I propose a mandatory sterilisation programme for sexual offenders / child neglecters / anyone who can't raise kids properly and a hefty tax for anyone who has kids and separates from their partner.

That should solve a lot of *******s.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Lets monitor tens of millions of people (females who are of the age to get regnant) in order to stop each and every incapable one of them having a baby. Makes perfect sense. Absolutely no logical, logistical or financial *******s associated with it at all.

My cousin went out and partied and drank all the time when she was 21ish. She, with her long term boyfriend, then had a baby. She then stopped all the drinking and such things that would be bad for the baby and he is being raised very well. Are you proposing we then (ignoring all the obvious *******s with your terrible idea) stop these people having kids? Its impossible to tell whether a lot of these women will continue what they do after pregnancy, so what you are saying is to justify stopping people who are having a good time with their life from having kids, which is ridiculous.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Kyle show
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting case of neglect thank goodness the infant was found when it was- but this woman is clearly an addict which doesn't condone her behaviour but it does explain it, still it means that when she was born she was probably not an addict so stopping her from being bron won't help as it is unlikely that she was an addict back then.. (I think when they say 'party' they mean get high rather than being out doing the conga)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    She's young and doesn't sound very well off or properly educated. What she did is wrong, but she probably didn't understand what she was doing. She did return to feed the baby - and I know she fed it bread and Cheerios - but that shows that she cares at least to some small degree. If this is the case and she did it out of ignorance then I think the best thing to do would be to put her on some sort of mandatory maternal education programme, and let a relative take care of the child until she can be deemed a fit mother.

Its very easy to judge but being a single mother is hard, she clearly doesn't know how to take care of herself, let alone a baby.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HighRoller)
    I propose a mandatory sterilisation programme for sexual offenders / child neglecters / anyone who can't raise kids properly and a hefty tax for anyone who has kids and separates from their partner.

Hmmmm...let's see...

(a) Define "raising kids properly"

(b) making sure kids stay in abusive/unhappy parental relationships

Haven't thought this through have you?
    • 57 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Yep. Lets monitor tens of millions of people (females who are of the age to get regnant) in order to stop each and every incapable one of them having a baby. Makes perfect sense. Absolutely no logical, logistical or financial *******s associated with it at all.
    Aww, is somebody a teenage dad?

My cousin went out and partied and drank all the time when she was 21ish. She, with her long term boyfriend, then had a baby. She then stopped all the drinking and such things that would be bad for the baby and he is being raised very well. Are you proposing we then (ignoring all the obvious *******s with your terrible idea) stop these people having kids? Its impossible to tell whether a lot of these women will continue what they do after pregnancy, so what you are saying is to justify stopping people who are having a good time with their life from having kids, which is ridiculous.
    What? Your cousin clearly prioritised her child, whereas that other woman from the DM article did not. Having children = responsibility and cutting down on your social life - it doesn't take a genius to work that out.

Oh and you don't have to drink to enjoy yourself.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

A hefty tax for single mums (immature response)- lol I propose a hefty tax for ignorance! So people can't split up with their partners? hahaha when people say such ridiculous things the idea of karma always springs into my mind- hope you never experience a bad relationship!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kibalchich)
    Hmmmm...let's see...

(a) Define "raising kids properly"

(b) making sure kids stay in abusive/unhappy parental relationships

Haven't thought this through have you?
    (a) Well IMO (that goes without saying really) raising kids = making sure kids are educated, giving them lots of attention, guidance and enriching extracurricular activities, rather than letting them prowl the streets at night mixing with low lives like so many carless parent do.

(b) Well, if parents put their own differences before a child needs, it would really be classed as neglect wouldn't it. People like that should think before they bring another life into the world and should be punished if they can't take full responsibility.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aww, is somebody a teenage dad?
    Nope

What? Your cousin clearly prioritised her child, whereas that other woman from the DM article did not. Having children = responsibility and cutting down on your social life - it doesn't take a genius to work that out.
    Wow.. do you actually read your own posts?

You stated: How about stopping them from being born?
    Thus, you justified stopping people having kids based upon their previous actions. I.e. this womans previous actions would have been partying and such before having a kid. You then said we should stop people like her ha ving kids, thus stopping people who do similar things having kids. Which is stupid. Unless she was extraordinarily bad in multiple aspects of her life there is no need to even attempt to stop her having kids, and thats if we even go along with allowing the potential to stop people having kids.

Oh and you don't have to drink to enjoy yourself.
    Saying someone enjoys to drink, whatever amount, does not specify that is all they do or all they can do to have fun. :fyi:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anomie)
    A hefty tax for single mums (immature response)- lol I propose a hefty tax for ignorance! So people can't split up with their partners? hahaha when people say such ridiculous things the idea of karma always springs into my mind- hope you never experience a bad relationship!
    Well they should pick their partners more wisely before deciding to have kids with them! Shouldn't they? It's their own fault.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    and a hefty tax for anyone who has kids and separates from their partner.
    ... 0.o

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 26, 2012
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.