The Student Room Group

salary in accessorize/monsoon

anyone know what the pay is per hour in accessorize/monsoon? Im 16. :smile:

~ck~

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
it depends on where in the country you live.... there's a starting rate of pay, then depending on the postcode, more can be added on
oh right, thanks. I live in Surrey.
Reply 3
i still don't know :\ but i doubt you'll get the extras. it's only really central london
go in and ask the store's starting rate [i.e. without raises and whatnot]
Reply 4
Its around £4.90-£5.10 an hour.
Reply 5
its amazing pay around 6 pound with 75% discount.
Reply 6
^^ oh my gosh that's awesome; I start my new job at accessorize (so excited!) and was wondering the pay rate; the discount too is brilliant! Thank you for that! :smile:
Reply 7
When i go into the store to drop off the application form do i just go to the till and hand it in? Or ask for the branch manager or something?

Any help?:smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Cherry Kisses
anyone know what the pay is per hour in accessorize/monsoon? Im 16. :smile:

~ck~

hey! I am 17 and work in Monsoon/Accessorize and when i first started i got paid £6.21/hour and now its gone up to £6.32 :biggrin:

Hope this helps.
Reply 9
Original post by AlexGx
hey! I am 17 and work in Monsoon/Accessorize and when i first started i got paid £6.21/hour and now its gone up to £6.32 :biggrin:

Hope this helps.

What area?
Reply 10
Aberdeen.
Reply 11
At my work most people come in and hand it over the till:smile:
Original post by AlexGx
At my work most people come in and hand it over the till:smile:
oh ok i have an interview at monsoon in herts.. just wanted to know how much they paid
Reply 13
I dont know how much they pay but i get 6.32 an hour:smile:
Reply 14
Hi all,

So I've got a telephone interview for monsoon/accesorize. Can anyone shed some light as to what I will be asked so I can prepare beforehand😃

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
This is a new thing they have just started they are lookimg for people who are good with customer service.
Original post by LulaBelle
^^ oh my gosh that's awesome; I start my new job at accessorize (so excited!) and was wondering the pay rate; the discount too is brilliant! Thank you for that! :smile:

Did you not ask what your pay was??????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Hi I was just wondering I have an interview at monsoon marble arch but applied to work in a different area will I have to work at marble arch?
Reply 18
Youll have to ask them.on the day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
any tips as to what to expect for the telephone interview??

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending