The Student Room Group

Illustration: NUCA, UCA Farnham, or AUCB?

Hi everyone! :smile:
I got conditional offers for BA Illustration from Nuca Norwich, UCA Farnham, and AUCB Bournemouth. I was thinking of going to Norwich, but I'm not really sure yet. Has anyone got any advise? About the course in general the accommodation, the places(I actually live in Italy and I've never been there...), or others? Thank you in advance,
Tania.
Hi I also have a condtional offer for Illustration at Norwich :smile: I only visited once when I had my interview so I'm looking for more information too really, but the uni seemed so lovely. It's all old buildings that have been converted to studios etc
I know accomodation-wise they only have 70 places available for those that come from farthest away (probably you as you are coming from Italy!) The rest are offered housing. I don't really know too much about Norwich itself however.
As for your other choices, I have a friend who withdrew from Farnham as it was so isolated, it's pretty much just a small town. But I've heard really good things about Bournemouth :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by inthebluedark
Hi I also have a condtional offer for Illustration at Norwich :smile: I only visited once when I had my interview so I'm looking for more information too really, but the uni seemed so lovely. It's all old buildings that have been converted to studios etc
I know accomodation-wise they only have 70 places available for those that come from farthest away (probably you as you are coming from Italy!) The rest are offered housing. I don't really know too much about Norwich itself however.
As for your other choices, I have a friend who withdrew from Farnham as it was so isolated, it's pretty much just a small town. But I've heard really good things about Bournemouth :smile:

Yeah, I've heard the campus at NUCA was pretty good. Also, the school seems to have a good reputation.
I think Farnham could be nice as well, a small and town, but close to London.
Bournemouth! I've been there ones and loved it! I'm glad you've heard good things, I didn't expect it.
Thanks for the infos! Have you accepted your conditional? Where are you from?

Quick Reply

Latest