The Student Room Group

Another child sex gang busted...

Following recent cases in the northwest...

"Six men from Oxford have been remanded in custody after appearing in court in connection with an investigation into child exploitation in the city.

The men face charges including rape, conspiring to rape a child, arranging child prostitution and trafficking.

They appeared before High Wycombe magistrates earlier after being charged by police on Friday.

Seven others have been bailed until next month."

More at www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-17496490

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'll save you some time: yes, they are Muslim

The men charged in connection with the inquiry are Anjum Dogar, 30, and his brother Akhtar, 31, both of Tawney Street, and Kamar Jamil, 26, of Aldrich Road.

Zeshan Ahmed, 26, of Palmer Road, Mohammed Karrar, 37, of Cowley Road and Bassan Karrar, 32, of no fixed address, also appeared in court earlier.
Reply 2
i guess they misundertand their religion.
Original post by Kalb
i guess they misundertand their religion.

I'm not defending these sick excuses of humans, but who says that they're Muslim?

They could be atheists for all we know...

I have a Hindu name, but I'm no Hindu... :redface:
Reply 4
Disgusting "people".
Reply 5
How can such "human beings" exist ? So disgusting. Hope these people rot in hell.
Original post by Pheylan
I'll save you some time: yes, they are Muslim

Having a Muslim name does not make you a Muslim.

By time,

Indeed, mankind is in loss,

Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience. [Surah 103]

These people are not doing righteous deeds nor are they advising each other to truth or patience. They are not Muslims.
Reply 7
always nice to hear such news. The government should chop off their penis so as to be a lesson for other gangs out there.
Reply 8
I'd be annoyed if I were a Muslim.
These sorts of people are just fuelling the vilification of their religion.
Reply 9
We seem to have a new thread every time there's a sex attack of this nature. Why? Why for no other crimes? Is it just for the usual people to highlight the fact that they're Asian and (probably) Muslim, or is there another reason why a thread has to be made about every single incident?
Original post by Dreamweaver
Having a Muslim name does not make you a Muslim.

By time,

Indeed, mankind is in loss,

Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience. [Surah 103]

These people are not doing righteous deeds nor are they advising each other to truth or patience. They are not Muslims.

There's no such thing as a muslim name, they're arabic names. Islam is universal.
Original post by translucent
There's no such thing as a muslim name, they're arabic names. Islam is universal.

erm, 'Mohammed' is a Muslim name. Arabs of non-Muslim backgrounds don't have this name, ever.
Reply 12
Original post by Tudball
I'd be annoyed if I were a Muslim.
These sorts of people are just fuelling the vilification of their religion.

I'm confused! I don't get why this is a religious/race issue. Isn't this about child abuse?
Original post by creak
We seem to have a new thread every time there's a sex attack of this nature. Why? Why for no other crimes? Is it just for the usual people to highlight the fact that they're Asian and (probably) Muslim, or is there another reason why a thread has to be made about every single incident?

If you go on Google News, type 'rape' and search by pages from the UK, you can easily find a dozen or so reported cases of rape by non-Asians (including cases involving children) in the past few hours.

But since this is TSR, nothing makes a better thread than a Muzzie being behind it. It gets all the anti-multiculturalism wannabe Stormfront users wet and frothing at the gash so they can come in and copy/pasta their previous generalisations about generic terms like culture and race. The thread then degenerates into an immigration debate about genes, British culture and racism. Wait till Chloe xxx gets here. :coma:
Reply 14
Original post by Anomie
I'm confused! I don't get why this is a religious/race issue. Isn't this about child abuse?

You must be new here... TSR loves posting news about Muslims committing crimes in Britain, and then you get the anti-Islam crew coming in here saying it's an awful religion and that they should all bugger off back to their own country, etc., etc.

All a complete load of hogwash.
Original post by Anomie

Mainly because it's been about the 485895893th case in recent history where the perpetrators have came from the same stock.

And how 458% of these child rape gangs lately have been from these guys from the same region of the same country.
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
erm, 'Mohammed' is a Muslim name. Arabs of non-Muslim backgrounds don't have this name, ever.

It's an arabic name, Mohammed had muslim discipiles called jacob, joseph...
Reply 17
Original post by Anomie

It should be, but given the ethnicity of the perpetrators, it's inevitably going to devolve into a religious/race issue.
Reply 18
Original post by KimKallstrom
Mainly because it's been about the 485895893th case in recent history where the perpetrators have came from the same stock.

And how 458% of these child rape gangs lately have been from these guys from the same region of the same country.

lol Oh didn't reliase that Muslims were the only ones who commit these kind of crimes. :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm a Jew (and proud) so I have no place on a biggotted thread like this- see ya :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Anomie
lol Oh didn't reliase that Muslims were the only ones who commit these kind of crimes. :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm a Jew (and proud) so I have no place on a biggotted thread like this- see ya :smile:

I'm not sure what your race/religion has to do with your place in this thread (seems a bit contrary to your argument), but I'll let it slide.

Anyway, the bloke you quoted isn't claiming that only Muslims abuse children - that's nonsensical skewing of his statement. He was pointing out, I believe, the disproportionate recurrence of Muslims as perpetrators of these sorts of crimes.

Whether you feel that's a relevant observation is subjective, but don't simplify the argument.

Quick Reply

Latest