Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Another child sex gang busted...

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    Qur'an (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females"(see also verse 4:176).
    Allah commands: observe justice with your children. The pagans of Makkah used to give the males, but not the females, a share in the inheritance. Therefore, Allah commands that both males and females take a share in the inheritance, although the portion of the males is twice as much as that of the females. There is a distinction because men need money to spend on their dependants, commercial transactions, work and fulfillling their obligations. Although women may assume such roles and can have such obligations, the Prophets wife was a successful businesswoman; it is more common and natural for men to assume these roles due to the differences in gender biology. It is natural for women to rear children and for men to provide for them.

Qur'an (2:282) - (Court testimony) "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women."
    Let us examine the rest of the verse, which is conveniently left out. The testimony requires one woman and one man, if two men are not available. The second woman is there as backup. The rest of the verse:

(so that if one of them errs) refers to the two women witnesses; if one of them forgets a part of the testimony,

(the other can remind her) meaning, the other woman's testimony would be required

This verse specifically relates to a testimony in regards to financial matters. We find that a man’s testimony is not double that of a woman’s rather they are both equal. The second woman is there as a substitute in case the first one forgets. We know that men are better at math’s than women where as women tend to have better verbal abilities than men. This has been scientifically determined and is accepted almost universally. This is the reason why a second woman is needed.

Qur'an (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"
    LOL. Here is the full verse:

And divorced women shall wait (as regards their marriage) for three menstrual periods, and it is not lawful for them to conceal what Allah has created in their wombs, if they believe in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period, if they wish for reconciliation. And they (women) have rights (over their husbands as regards living expenses) similar (to those of their husbands) over them (as regards obedience and respect) to what is reasonable, but men have a degree (of responsibility) over them. And Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.) [2:228]

All this means is that men have a degree of responsibility over women even after they are divorced. He must still take care and provide for his children and he must make sure she is financially stable etc.. One could argue that this is unfair on men rather than unfair on women!

Qur'an (5:6) - "And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it"
    The word, which is described, “contact” is “lamastum” in Arabic, which means sexual intercourse. In this case, you have to perform whudu before praying. But if there is no water available for performing whudu, you have to perform something called “Tayamum” (a symbolic form of purification) which means taking a small amount of clean Earth as a substitute for water.

Qur'an (24:31) - Women are to lower their gaze around men, so they do not look them in the eye.
    Lets look at the previous verse too:

“Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and be modest. That is purer for them. Lo! Allah is Aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest.” [30-31]

Qur'an (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..."
    This is your explanation of this verse:

A man has dominion over his wives' bodies as he does his land. This verse is overtly sexual. There is some dispute as to whether it is referring to the practice of anal intercourse, which it has been used historically to justify. If this is what Muhammad meant, however, then it would appear to contradict what he said in Muslim (8:3365).
    There is no dispute with this verse at all. Let us, again, look at the whole of this verse. Seem to be noticing a pattern here?

And they ask you about menstruation. Say, "It is harm, so keep away from wives during menstruation. And do not approach them until they are pure. And when they have purified themselves, then come to them from where Allah has ordained for you. Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves." Your wives are a place of sowing of seed for you, so come to your place of cultivation however you wish and put forth [righteousness] for yourselves. And fear Allah and know that you will meet Him. And give good tidings to the believers.[222-223]

These verses are talking about sexual intercourse and were revealed after the Jews claimed to the Muslims that if one has sex with their wife from behind (in the vagina) their offspring will become cross-eyed. These verses are making the rules of sexual intercourse clear.

The first part states that sex during menstruation is forbidden. The verse goes on to say “come to them as Allah has ordained for you”. This is reiterating the fact that anal sex has been forbidden.

The next part, which you quoted: “Your wives are a place of sowing of seed for you, so come to your place of cultivation however you wish” was in reference to the Jewish belief that having sex from a backwards position produced cross-eyed children.

Qur'an (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four" Inequality by numbers.
    The previous verse:

And give to the orphans their properties and do not substitute the defective [of your own] for the good [of theirs]. And do not consume their properties into your own. Indeed, that is ever a great sin.

The next verse:

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

Qur'an (53:27) - "Those who believe not in the Hereafter, name the angels with female names." Angels are sublime beings, and would therefore be male.
    This verse is referring to the idolaters who claimed that the angels were Allah’s daughters and thus gave them female names. The next verse clarifies this:

They follow but conjecture, and verily, conjecture is no substitute for the truth

It doesn’t say that Angels are males because they are superior. It simply says that this is not true i.e. Allah does not have daughters.

Qur'an (4:24) and Qur'an (33:50) - A man is permitted to take women as sex slaves outside of marriage. Note that the verse distinguishes wives from captives (those whom they right hand possesses).
    This is not true. This video clarifies this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UVmSQHquJc
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe xxx)
    Noticing a quick glance off a man is an ego boost for women (no matter who does it), but prolonged staring and gawping with a perverted grin or similar is horrible and yes, makes your skin crawl.
    They both are thinking perverted thoughts. The only difference is that one of them is showing it and the other isn't. Does that make it right? Of course not. The reason why Muslim women dress modestly is to ensure that this doesn't happen. You don't know what a Muslim women looks like so any judgment you make about her will be based upon her character rather than how she looks.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dreamweaver)
    They both are thinking perverted thoughts. The only difference is that one of them is showing it and the other isn't. Does that make it right? Of course not. The reason why Muslim women dress modestly is to ensure that this doesn't happen. You don't know what a Muslim women looks like so any judgment you make about her will be based upon her character rather than how she looks.
    The only difference is one is making the girl feel horrible inside and worried for her safety - the other is often not noticed and if it is, sometimes flatters the girl. In our culture, if you get caught looking at a girl you are embarrassed and make sure you don't do it again. In theirs, it seems fair game to leer and molest her with your eyes.

Rather than subject their women to constant censorship of their body, basically telling them every day that they are a sex object not to be seen, they sort out their men from being perverted dogs?

I honestly don't know why I'm still entertaining your moronic defence of Islam. The name in arabic literally means "submission". The things done over thousands of years in the name of this religion are on par with the holocaust.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    No, most muslim women show their face so yes you can tell what they look like. You can tell if they are overweight or slim, and their facial features for example. Its impossible to judge anyones character whose face is completely covered. It would be like communicating with a brick wall.

Also, I've noticed some attractive muslim women wearing nice colourful muslim clothes, with nice long hair and a pretty face. I notice them, because they look pretty. Whats wrong with that? Do you object to that? Does it make them lesser muslim women? You can clearly still see and 'judge' them on their looks. Its a proven fact prettier people are treated better in society (not that thats a good thing, but its true). Should these pretty women instead cover their faces and hair just so no one notices their attractiveness?

And no, they are two different things, noticing, glancing is natural when something is attractive, gawping, grinning and staring is animal like and disrespectful.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackG1)
    The only difference is one is making the girl feel horrible inside and worried for her safety - the other is often not noticed and if it is, sometimes flatters the girl. In our culture, if you get caught looking at a girl you are embarrassed and make sure you don't do it again. In theirs, it seems fair game to leer and molest her with your eyes.

Rather than subject their women to constant censorship of their body, basically telling them every day that they are a sex object not to be seen, they sort out their men from being perverted dogs?

I honestly don't know why I'm still entertaining your moronic defence of Islam. The name in arabic literally means "submission". The things done over thousands of years in the name of this religion are on par with the holocaust.
    I'm not defending either groups of people. My point was that both sets of men were entertaining perverted thoughts.

No. The 'Muslim' men that do these sort of perverted things are in the minority. The vast majority of practicing Muslims will lower their gaze when they pass an attractive women in the street as a sign of respect and dignity.

Islam is submission. Submission to God. Women cover up because God commanded them to do so. In the same way, men grow beards because God commanded them to do so. We accept that, because He who created humanity knows the nature of His creation best. Who are we to decide the rules? Was it you who brought about your own existence?

(Original post by Chloe xxx)
    No, most muslim women show their face so yes you can tell what they look like. You can tell if they are overweight or slim, and their facial features for example. Its impossible to judge anyones character whose face is completely covered. It would be like communicating with a brick wall.

Also, I've noticed some attractive muslim women wearing nice colourful muslim clothes, with nice long hair and a pretty face. I notice them, because they look pretty. Whats wrong with that? Do you object to that? Does it make them lesser muslim women? You can clearly still see and 'judge' them on their looks. Its a proven fact prettier people are treated better in society (not that thats a good thing, but its true). Should these pretty women instead cover their faces and hair just so no one notices their attractiveness?

And no, they are two different things, noticing, glancing is natural when something is attractive, gawping, grinning and staring is animal like and disrespectful.
    Women don't have to cover their faces or wear plain clothes. Where have i said this? I said that Muslim women dress with modesty. There's a difference between flaunting all of your features and dressing well.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:

Women don't have to cover their faces or wear plain clothes. Where have i said this? I said that Muslim women dress with modesty. There's a difference between flaunting all of your features and dressing well.
    No, you said because of how they dress one cant tell what they look like. I told you, yes they can.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm not defending either groups of people. My point was that both sets of men were entertaining perverted thoughts.

No. The 'Muslim' men that do these sort of perverted things are in the minority. The vast majority of practicing Muslims will lower their gaze when they pass an attractive women in the street as a sign of respect and dignity.

Islam is submission. Submission to God. Women cover up because God commanded them to do so. In the same way, men grow beards because God commanded them to do so. We accept that, because He who created humanity knows the nature of His creation best. Who are we to decide the rules? Was it you who brought about your own existence?

I'll do what God says when he appears in a ball of light in front of me, gives irrefutable evidence of his existence and stops giving children cancer.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheylan)
    I'll save you some time: yes, they are Muslim
    how do you know

islam is not a race

what race would someone named JAMAL be......

guess what my friend who happen to be black and christian is called Jamal

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 25, 2012
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.