The Student Room Group

The Voice UK

Scroll to see replies

Happy with the results! Although sad to lose David, but I think Max has the edge.
Reply 1061
Interesting Holly outfit :sexface:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Mess.
It's not a live show tonight. It happens about 1 hour after the Saturday show, so everyone who was there will know the results.
I know it's to save money but it's a terrible choice.

Ohh, wow and I thought it was live.

WTF at Jessie J picking Becky over Toni. I thought this was the voice uk and not the can't keep still uk. Happy that Bo got through, but honestly pissed off that they picked Becky.
I'm happy with the result I really wanted Toni to get through but she'll still to well now I hope.
I'm so glad Bo got through and Danny picked Max hes my favourite out of the boys even though I do like Aleks I love Max's voice. Max reminds me of Danny his voice his quite similar.
I'm glad Vince got through too :smile:. Becky's a great singer , she's a brilliant performer.
Thankgod alexs didnt go through, such a sore loser the way he just grunted, as if he wouldve won anyway, all good picks tonight by jessie and dannie.
Reply 1065
Original post by Mess.
Interesting Holly outfit :sexface:

Holly definitely has been wearing 'nice' clothes recently :sexface:

--
Aleks was such a sore loser, never really did like his attitude from the beginning. I didnt mind him saying his opinion yesterday but he just doesnt do it in a well mannered way.

I think Becky should not have gone through, she lost it a couple of times yesterday.
Reply 1066
Original post by alis-volatpropriis
Ohh, wow and I thought it was live.

WTF at Jessie J picking Becky over Toni. I thought this was the voice uk and not the can't keep still uk. Happy that Bo got through, but honestly pissed off that they picked Becky.

Results shows normally arent live. I think it was the same on X-factor as well? (Might be wrong) At least they don't lip sync when they sing cos on Xfactor it was pretty obvious they did in their group songs.
Reply 1067
These 4 would make the perfect final for me actually.
Original post by Luxray
Holly definitely has been wearing 'nice' clothes recently :sexface:

--
Aleks was such a sore loser, never really did like his attitude from the beginning. I didnt mind him saying his opinion yesterday but he just doesnt do it in a well mannered way.

I think Becky should not have gone through, she lost it a couple of times yesterday.

Thats true and he should be grateful for getting through this far instead he just strops...pathetic and i dont know why all the girls love him he looks as if he is 10..hope vince wins or max..:smile:
i LOVE the voice. I'm sorry but the talent is so clearly there in comparison to bgt. All the judges are talented and it just shows that they are what makes a good show.
Reply 1070
I dont understand why they didnt do sing off's like X-factor these past two weeks.
Reply 1071
Totally didnt see this thread! I want Jazz to win! He used to teachhhhhh me!x
Reply 1072
annoyed tyler and vince got through! I don't like them :/ but glad Bo got through! Danny had a tough choice...I like all three of the artists that weren't vince LOL
is it just me or does Ruth always look bored? Ever since she has become one of th 'favourites' she always looks like she doesn't want to be there and she doesn't really smile much, just my opinnion
Reply 1074
Shame about David (poor choice of song by Danny me thinks) but I'm glad that Max was eliminated. He seemed to have quite the attitude on the Saturday show, looked like he was sulking when the judges gave him criticism. Plus the whole singing with the hands in the pockets to look cool, gahh, maybe when you've made it you can afford to relax like that, but not this early in your career. Just seemed very toolish all in all. I'll give him credit in that he sang the Jack Johnson song well, but he didn't bring anything new to it.
Yeah I don't think Aleks is as shy/nice as he acts.
Original post by Luxray
Results shows normally arent live. I think it was the same on X-factor as well? (Might be wrong) At least they don't lip sync when they sing cos on Xfactor it was pretty obvious they did in their group songs.

hm I guess it does make sense to do the results show on the same day, especially for the audience in the studio and all.
aha x factor and their lip syncing especially the guests on the x factor shows. E.g Cheryl Cole lip syncing queen.
Original post by xbethany
Yeah I don't think Aleks is as shy/nice as he acts.

Agreed.
The way he behaved on the results show, was awkward to watch. He tries to act as if he knows so much, disagreeing with Danny's choice and all. And choosing to play it safe when it's the show before the semi's.
gr8 stuf
I'm glad Becky got through, I actually really like her. Shame about the mistakes the other night though.

I found Toni really hard to watch, along with Ruth. They both have really bug-eyed/weird expressions when they sing. :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending