Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bedhead products worth the money?

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are Bedhead TIGI products worth the money? I'm a guy with short hair and like to have it spiky/messy, and alot of cheaper products like Shockwaves, Vo5 etc i find too weak and greasy.
    So yep, are Bedhead products such as Manipulator and Hard to Get worth the money?
    Ty
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moontoon)
    Are Bedhead TIGI products worth the money? I'm a guy with short hair and like to have it spiky/messy, and alot of cheaper products like Shockwaves, Vo5 etc i find too weak and greasy.
    So yep, are Bedhead products such as Manipulator and Hard to Get worth the money?
    Ty
    Never tried that brand but I recommend Hairbond for a matte finish and messy texture. It isn't greasy at all and comes in nice packaging.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love bedhead, but I'm a girl with long, coloured hair. I'd say it was worth the money for ME. However, if you're looking for a good product for messy/spikey hair I'm sure there are much cheaper alternatives such as got2b (usually around £6 or less) and Brylcreem (about £5 or less) both available at boots, superdrug etc.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    B for Men do a really nice matte texture paste called 'Matte Separation Workable Wax' but that's probably better for the messy look as opposed to spiky. I love the product and it's not terribly expensive at £11ish either. Very malleable, smells nice and held enough to last me a school day.

I really liked Bedhead Manipulator as well, though I used it a long time ago and can't really remember much other than I liked it. Never used Hard To Get though!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bought some products by a company called 'Fish' for the time being, their clay and moulding mud. Looked like a good texture for my hair! Will check out a good Bedhead product to check out for next time, where is a good place to buy them?
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moontoon)
    Bought some products by a company called 'Fish' for the time being, their clay and moulding mud. Looked like a good texture for my hair! Will check out a good Bedhead product to check out for next time, where is a good place to buy them?
    Local hairdressers/salons and ASOS.com do some good deals.

EDIT; If you nosey on ASOS, you'll have to look at the beauty category as it's all one on women's.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl but I used to have very short hair and I used Hard to Get on it, and as far as I was concerned it was definitely worth the money, I tried loooads of other cheaper things and nothing was the same consistency. Also, Bed Head isn't necessarily that expensive if you get it online - especially from ebay. Don't buy from a salon!
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    They are amazing but don't go the hair salon for them. I get the dumb blonde pink ball of serum from tigi and they charge £16 for it in a salon near me yet I walked in to a beauty salon and they had it on offer for £6 and I only use a tiny bit each time, well worth it

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 1, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered hair care and hairstyles threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.