The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chloe xxx
Your the one spouting insults and not giving any links, sources or evidence. Go on, please, finally take up my point of the Islamic Scholars pro wife beating book?

Many prostitutes are in uni, and highly educated, aswell as strippers, whatever i cant be bothered with this debate again.

I said you are pig ignorant and your opinions and statements are vile. I didnt call you a dirty prick or anything else derogatory about your personal self.

it isnt my opinion, how stupid can you get? Western society has moved on when compared to society in places like Iran, Iraq, Saudi, parts of Africa and Pakistan. You cant deny this. I know where I'd much rather live as a woman.

Hi i heard you are a prostitute...I need help you see.. can you help me? (£10):wink:
Reply 121
I hate these type of "Muslims" giving the rest of the demographic a bad name. I am sure there are many Asian people (like me) who have good mannerisms, showing respect to women and the morals (but it will not be highlighted heavily in the media). But these people are sick, degenerate and illiterate scums who cannot speak in English. They deserve to be deported if they cannot go by the laws of the country of residence.
Original post by mr_doctor
I hate these type of "Muslims" giving the rest of the demographic a bad name. I am sure there are many Asian people (like me) who have good mannerisms, showing respect to women and the morals (but it will not be highlighted heavily in the media). But these people are sick, degenerate and illiterate scums who cannot speak in English. They deserve to be deported if they cannot go by the laws of the country of residence.

Every commuity has the 'trash' type....
Reply 123
Original post by Nightufury
What you on about you idiot..?...?...?:confused::frown: you got problems brav dont get rude

hm no, i just wondered if its the same ?

Well maybe if you and the other "good" Muslims spoke out publicaly a bit more people would think differantly about your religion. But no, the only time you see a large group of Muslims complaining is about an event that is happening else where.
Original post by Kalb
hm no, i just wondered if its the same ?

brav its the same as ganesh exploting vishnu get your facts right.
Some White girls are stupid and easy to get with. The guys just exploited that fact. And so what if their muslim? Would it make a diff if they were christians or Buddhists? A rapist is a rapist who is psychologically messed up.....religion got nothing to do with it.....morons:redface:

These girls are often damaged and vulnerable, from care and broken homes. Society should be helping these people, not abusing them. And we mention the fact that they are Pakistani because such a small section of British society is responsible for such a huge amount of these rape gangs.
Original post by Cyanohydrin
These girls are often damaged and vulnerable, from care and broken homes. Society should be helping these people, not abusing them. And we mention the fact that they are Pakistani because such a small section of British society is responsible for such a huge amount of these rape gangs.

how can society help people if they dont let society know whats going on?
Reply 128
Original post by ras90
Well maybe if you and the other "good" Muslims spoke out publicaly a bit more people would think differantly about your religion. But no, the only time you see a large group of Muslims complaining is about an event that is happening else where.

Its haram for a muslim to say anything against islam or do anything which may prevent it spreading. They also should stop ignoring the mosque clerics and scholars who are meant to be Islamically knowledgeable spouting sexist and unacceptable crap ie:

Dr. Ijaz Mian on the subject of non-Muslim laws: “You cannot accept the rule of the kaffir…[w]e have to rule ourselves and we have to rule the others.”

Abu Usamah speaking on the deficiency of women's minds: “Allah has created the woman, even if she gets a PhD, deficient. Her intellect is incomplete, deficient. She may be suffering from hormones that will make her emotional. It takes two witnesses of a woman to equal the one witness of the man.”

Dr Bilal Philips on marriage with girls before puberty: “The prophet Muhammad practically outlined the rules regarding marriage prior to puberty. With his practice, he clarified what is permissible, and that is why we shouldn't have any issues about an older man marrying a younger woman, which is looked down upon by this society today, but we know that Prophet Mohammed practised it, it wasn’t abuse or exploitation, it was marriage.”

Al Jibali: “By the age of ten, it becomes an obligation on us to force her to wear hijab, and if she doesn’t wear hijab, we hit her.”

I saw that posted by someone else earlier. This stuff comes out of notable muslims mouths and needs to be stopped. Its horrible.
how can society help people if they dont let society know whats going on?

I'm not sure what you mean? I don't personally think that pimping out girls from broken families and care homes is something to make excuses for like you did. The reality is, the working class Pakistani community needs to deal with this issue. I don't hold Pakistanis responsible, but it is a problem. Just as the working class white community needs to stamp out the ignorance that leads to people supporting groups like the English and Scottish Defence Leagues.
Reply 130
brav its the same as ganesh exploting vishnu get your facts right.

oh i see. clear:rolleyes:
Original post by Cyanohydrin
I'm not sure what you mean? I don't personally think that pimping out girls from broken families and care homes is something to make excuses for like you did. The reality is, the working class Pakistani community needs to deal with this issue. I don't hold Pakistanis responsible, but it is a problem. Just as the working class white community needs to stamp out the ignorance that leads to people supporting groups like the English and Scottish Defence Leagues.

Im not making excuses im just saying that they are asking for it. the white community has to deal with this issue. i mean its not acceptable to have half naked teens walking around with make up on when they should be in school. its not the pakistanis fault if they get easily tempted into it.

to solve this rape problem you have to hit deal with the root problem. and that is stopping teenage girls dressing like prostitutes. and thats the white communities issue.
Reply 132
Original post by ras90

Well, maybe that is the answer. Some members in my local Mosque attempt to promote the positive image. But extremists have a tendency to prosecute many Muslim groups and the message of peace is corrupted.
I believe the strict "Asian" culture have forced these people to move out and join gangs not necessarily the religion per se.
Reply 133
Im not making excuses im just saying that they are asking for it. the white community has to deal with this issue. i mean its not acceptable to have half naked teens walking around with make up on when they should be in school. its not the pakistanis fault if they get easily tempted into it.

to solve this rape problem you have to hit deal with the root problem. and that is stopping teenage girls dressing like prostitutes. and thats the white communities issue.

HA! You racist person. The girls are not dressed like prostitutes, they are fully dressed and wearing normal teenage clothes. Many of these men (as with the Rochdale case) are found to be waiting for the girls outside of school. So clearly they ARE in school and are still targets for abuse. Where is your evidence for this sweeping generalisation? It isnt the pakistani mans fault if they are tempted by young girls wearing make up (GOOD GOD, STONE THEM NOW!!) and thus rape them and force them to suck their mates cock even though they are crying?

These cases happen up north, trust me, with the exception of today and yesterday (inwhich, shock horror I still didnt see any young girls dressed like hookers), the weather is **** and is usually raining and freezing. I never see any women dressed like sluts up here, it is too cold. I can barely go out without a big coat and jeans on. You've just proven how truly dumb and thick you are.

Are you pakistani or of similar origin? If so right now you have NOT done yourself or your people any favours. We know this attitude exists among. Its disgusting. People like you need abolishing from this country, and preferably, the planet.
(edited 12 years ago)
HA! You racist person. The girls are not dressed like prostitutes, they are fully dressed and wearing normal teenage clothes. Where is your evidence for this? It isnt the pakistani mans fault if they are tempted by young girls wearing make up (GOOD GOD, STONE THEM NOW!!) and thus rape them and force them to suck their mates cock even though they are crying?

These cases happen up north, trust me, with the exception of today and yesterday (inwhich, shock horror I still didnt see any young girls dressed like hookers), the weather is **** and is usually raining and freezing. I never see any women dressed like sluts up here, it is too cold. I can barely go out without a big coat and jeans on. You've just proven how truly dumb and thick you are.

Calm down and look in the mirror and you will see what misfortunes have effected the white community.

and what made you think im racist.... cuz im a white guy...
(edited 12 years ago)
Well, maybe that is the answer. Some members in my local Mosque attempt to promote the positive image. But extremists have a tendency to prosecute many Muslim groups and the message of peace is corrupted.
I believe the strict "Asian" culture have forced these people to move out and join gangs not necessarily the religion per se.

Exactly, so why dont you and the members publically make announcements saying how they are not true muslims etc. I am not denying that many muslims will hate the peedo sex gangs as much as the rest of us, but they simply dont do enough to show their anger.
Reply 136
Calm down and look in the mirror and you will see what misfortunes have effected the white community.

and what made you think im racist.... cuz im a white guy...

Do you even live in the UK? Are you even on this planet?

'cuz...'. I'll say no more. Your dumb, theres no point.
Do you even live in the UK? Are you even on this planet?

'cuz...'. I'll say no more. Your dumb, theres no point.

How can an oxford graduate be dumb and the prostitute smart? Keep learning how to suck and stop slurping.

'cuz' is really smart...:rolleyes:
Reply 138
How can an oxford graduate be dumb and the prostitute smart? Keep learning how to suck and stop slurping.

'cuz' is really smart...:rolleyes:

HA you yet again proved your dumbness. YOU used 'cuz' in your last post....I refuse to debate further with you on this basis.

Your social knowledge and worldliness is severely dumb. And 'cwevvver' people can still be moronic, deluded fools. As you have proven :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 139
HA you yet again proved your dumbness. YOU used 'cuz' in your last post....I refuse to debate further with you on this basis.

Your social knowledge and worldliness is severely dumb. And 'cwevvver' people can still be moronic, deluded fools. As you have proven :wink:

You've been on here all day posting about Islam, bit sad no?

Latest

Trending

Trending