The Student Room Group

AQA History 3A - The Angevin Kings

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Zainchawdry
that would be an awesome question, but i was thinking, they wouldn't have 2 questions on john would they?

i.e. john and innocent and john and loss of normandy

That's what I was thinking, so I reckon they may do the breadth question and then have John and continental lands. I can't see them doing Becket for a third time (although they could) and but I don't know what questions they could ask on Henry other than government. And Richard was up last year :s-smilie:
I reckon there's a good chance of Henry coming up in some way, probably legal reforms, then a John question. The breadth question could be on the Barons, haven't seen anything on it in the past couple of years
HAHAA YES I KNEW MY QUESTIONS WOULD COME UP!

Loved that exam
Reply 43
I thought it was okay, which questions did you do? I did 2 + 3
I did questions 1 + 3, i actually made an essay word for word for the first question so I'm pretty pleased with that.

I wish the 3rd question asked about who was more victorious rather than were the relations successful
Reply 45
Original post by Zainchawdry
I did questions 1 + 3, i actually made an essay word for word for the first question so I'm pretty pleased with that.

I wish the 3rd question asked about who was more victorious rather than were the relations successful

I didn't do the first question because I couldn't think of how to argue it :/

Question 3, althought it asked abotu relations, much of what you could talk about were to do with consequences though.
Original post by Rhee_x
I didn't do the first question because I couldn't think of how to argue it :/

Question 3, althought it asked abotu relations, much of what you could talk about were to do with consequences though.

Yeah but if your arguing that it was a successful relationship, then the only thing you could argue is the enforcement of canon law during the period of interdict, the security of the relationship when they kissed and made up, and how innocent helped John during the magna carta with the crusader vows.

I also put a lot of quotes in and used synopticity so hopefully i should get a good mark.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending