tulisia sex tape why did she let her boyfriend film it?

Rep:
    ive just seen the sex tape and her response to the video on youtube

I don't want to sound like I'm hating on Tulisa, but when she said she was sharing an 'intimite moment', why was the moment being recorded? she said they talked about marriage and kids, were the two of them going to sit down and watch the footage on an anniversary or something?

Tulisa did not handle the whole situation properly. her and herr team first denied that it then later admitted it. That alone tarnished her image. When the tape was released

she relesaes a new music video called we are young which shows her licking ice cream of a table, doesn thelp the situation.

Rep:
    Why do you care?

Rep:
    She let him record it because it was a naughty thrill. I've been there and done it when I was younger so I can really sympathise with her because I know how I'd feel if I bumped into it online one day. I also know how easy it is for a girl whose young and relatively inexperienced in the process of their sexual awakening to be persuaded to do things by somebody they love and trust.

I don't think she handled it badly to be honest. If it was me then I'd deny it initially out of embarassment. I'd need to come to terms with what had happened before I'd be in a fit state to admit to it and talk about it. The point is: she shouldn't have had to handle it. It should never have been released and I think we need to remember that it doesn't matter about her image or any of that stuff... the fact is that she is still the victim here.

Rep:
    Loads of people tape themselves doing things, just like loads of people send nude photos or even just take nude photos. The thing they have to understand is, once it's been taken, it will get out at some point if it isn't deleted straight after.

If people are willing to face the consequences of what happens when said footage is leaked, then so be it. But there are so many celebs who do this and seem to think it will never get out into the public eye which is a very naive and pathetic belief, tbh.

Rep:
    (Original post by When you see it...)
    Why do you care?
    well its in the public domain thats why i care

Rep:
    Because sometimes couples like to film things? ...

So many frigid kids on this forum.

Rep:
    (Original post by Delta_Aitch)
    Loads of people tape themselves doing things, just like loads of people send nude photos or even just take nude photos. The thing they have to understand is, once it's been taken, it will get out at some point if it isn't deleted straight after.
    Tbh I doubt that many people would want to see any sex tape involving me, and I highly doubt that anything I've made will ever see the light of day beyond the people involved.

People on here are so prudish. Sex tapes exist, a lot, if not most people with a fairly open mind will have made, or will make them. Just cos shes famous its neither here nor there. Is she not supposed to have a private life? Anyway, it was done when she was young, before she was properly famous.

Rep:
    Bishes love being filmed.

Rep:
    They do it for the thrill - she obviously never expected him to release anything

/thread

Rep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Because sometimes couples like to film things? ...

So many frigid kids on this forum.
    Well that's just not true.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Some of us have actually reached the 10 year old mark, you know.

Rep:
    Yeah, I also kinda wonder why anyone makes sex tapes of themselves. Is it really that interesting watching yourself back having sex or doing sexual things? :curious:

Rep:
    (Original post by ednut)
    So everyone else is 'allowed' to film sex tapes but not famous people?

Rep:
    (Original post by Riderz)
    Tbh I doubt that many people would want to see any sex tape involving me, and I highly doubt that anything I've made will ever see the light of day beyond the people involved.

People on here are so prudish. Sex tapes exist, a lot, if not most people with a fairly open mind will have made, or will make them. Just cos shes famous its neither here nor there. Is she not supposed to have a private life? Anyway, it was done when she was young, before she was properly famous.
    I'm going to bet that at some point, something you've taken will get out. I've seen it will all of my friends (regardless of if it's just them showing me themselves) these things never stay private. Whether it's a few months down the line, or a few years, the chances are, it will get leaked. That's just life, tbh.

Tape yourself having sex, have a ball with it. But just be prepared for what happens if said tape gets leaked. A lot of people go into this thinking it will never see the light of day, and that's just silly, imo. Always prepare for the fallout of anything you do :dontknow:

Rep:
    (Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    Bishes love being filmed.
    because Nick needed a new video to masturbate to...obviously.

Rep:
    Loads of people do it in the real world, jesus, who cares.

Rep:
    (Original post by When you see it...)
    Why do you care?
    To be fair, you could say that for the majority of threads on this forum.

Rep:
    (Original post by ednut)
    i dont think simply saying its public is valid justification for being bothered....

Rep:
    Tulisa is a slag. WHY is everyone so surprised at this? You really thought she hasn't done something like this?

Rep:
    (Original post by sabre2th1)
    Tulisa is a slag. WHY is everyone so surprised at this? You really thought she hasn't done something like this?
    why are you judging, you don't even know her?

Rep:
    What do couples do after filming themselves? Play it back and watch it together?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

: March 28, 2012

Which unis are the poshest?

See what students perceive to be the classiest establishments in Britain

Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.