Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

tulisia sex tape why did she let her boyfriend film it?

Announcements Posted on
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what planet some of you live on, it isn't exactly uncommon to make a sextape, although I doubt I'd ever make one myself. But still a lot of people do and to say it concerns you because 'it's in the public domain' is nonsense. How about not watching it then? :rolleyes:

(Original post by fitzy.)
    Just seen the sex tape, what a filthy little whore. She was loving that huge black cock being forced in her mouth.
    You obviously didn't watch the vid because a) it wasn't a black guys penis, it's what big narstie described as a purple drumstick and b) nobody forced anything down her mouth/throat. The video was just 6 minutes of a naive teen girl tentatively licking and slapping a penis on her face.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamps08)
    This ghetto girl who can't suck dick to save her life.
    Good point. But you missed my sarcasm.
    • 48 followers

ReputationRep:
    Because she is a filthy slut.
    • 48 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Yeah, I also kinda wonder why anyone makes sex tapes of themselves. Is it really that interesting watching yourself back having sex or doing sexual things? :curious:
    Only losers do this.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Slut..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Main reason to record coitus is for the post-coitus critique.

"should of done this there, will take a note for next take"

"didn't like that bit, let's cut that bit out"

"don't like the lighting in this room, maybe we should try a diff room? kitchen? bathroom maybe?"
    • 56 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iron Lady)
    And you care about Tulisa from N-Thugs because....?
    Haha!
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    Because she's a dopey mare. People like being filmed and filming others, (amateur style) that much is certain. However if you do then you have to realise that sooner or later it will get out, probably. Ex-girlfriends/ex-boyfriends post stuff on one website and boom, it spreads. Game over.

If you don't want that to ever happen, don't film yourself or let yourself be filmed or photographed. Simple really.

Therefore I have no sympathy for Tulisa.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta_Aitch)
    Loads of people tape themselves doing things, just like loads of people send nude photos or even just take nude photos. The thing they have to understand is, once it's been taken, it will get out at some point if it isn't deleted straight after.
    care to try that one again?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    source or GTFO!?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do you lot really thinking filming sexytime is so crazy and out there? :erm:
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabre2th1)
    O god, here comes the ''don't judge her'' gang.. Well, anyone who records a sexual encounter with someone (and would not want it to be released) is a *** idiot. ESPECIALLY, if its in showbiz and your partner has not even been in a relationship with you for very long. Plus Tulisa looks A LOT like those estate girls that used to give a BJ for a fag or £10
    lol chill out, why are you being jealous? she's living a great life for an idiot, everyone makes mistakes in life and nobody is perfect
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munchies-YumYum)
    lol chill out, why are you being jealous? she's living a great life for an idiot, everyone makes mistakes in life and nobody is perfect
    Jealous of what? Giving head and having it leaked ? lol.. I don't care about her tbh, I am just stating how it is OBVIOUS someone like her would do something of this sort and I am quite surprised at people's reaction to it.
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabre2th1)
    Jealous of what? Giving head and having it leaked ? lol.. I don't care about her tbh, I am just stating how it is OBVIOUS someone like her would do something of this sort and I am quite surprised at people's reaction to it.
    oh even more jealousy, for her success in general! you sure as hell have mastered the art of jealousy, do you want to demonstrate any other skills set?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully after rewatching herself, she has learnt from her mistakes and improved her BJ technique.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 28, 2012
New on TSR

Naughtiest thing you did at school

Did you get away with it or were you punished?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.