The Student Room Group

McDonalds Monopoly

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by JordanS94
Its always possible I got coventry street a few year back ... then it had an unfortunate accident :rant:

Might end up stopping in there tonight to get food on the way home after being out, maybe I'll be lucky - I could use a new phone!
Reply 141
I've wasted a lot of money on this and all I keep getting is the same stickers FML
Damn I got Park Lane.

and 50 free photo prints. Who prints photos nowadays?
Reply 143
Won the phone last year :smile: Not holding out much hope this time though!!!
Reply 144
Im lucky - my boyfriend works there so saves ones he finds for me :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my MB526
Reply 145
Original post by yellowcopter
Your boyfriend works at McDonalds, pretty classy.

A job's a job, working in McDonald's is better than being unemployed, someone has to do it!
Reply 146
Always the free hash brown :tongue:
Reply 147
Um yeah. And he's at uni. Dont judge by appearances thanks.

Reply 148
Original post by Harley
A job's a job, working in McDonald's is better than being unemployed, someone has to do it!

Thanks Harley! Its just to support himself. I dont know why people are so rude :wink: :P

Original post by megara
Um yeah. And he's at uni. Dont judge by appearances thanks.

I just said it isn't classy. I didn't say he was stupid. Let's face it, it isn't classy.
Reply 150
I just said it isn't classy. I didn't say he was stupid. Let's face it, it isn't classy.

Clearly you're not either, dissing people you dont knows boyfriends eh?

Original post by megara
Clearly you're not either, dissing people you dont knows boyfriends eh?

Sorry but I will always personally think that any job at a fast food restaurant is pathetic.

Just because I find a type of job pathetic doesn't mean I have anything against the people that work there. But people should do a lot better for themselves. This has nothing to do with your boyfriend, just the occupation.
Reply 152
Sorry but I will always personally think that any job at a fast food restaurant is pathetic.

Just because I find a type of job pathetic doesn't mean I have anything against the people that work there. But people should do a lot better for themselves. This has nothing to do with your boyfriend, just the occupation.

I can see your point - but to most people I know working there, the job pays - thats what matters.

Reply 153
let me get this right,

so with 'instant win' food (donuts, apple pie, etc), you just take to a mcdonalds branch and they'll give you that food for free?

I've got about 10 donuts 'instant win' lol
i have all the common stickers, i just need the rare ones..

Now i ned all the rare ones.. im actually tempted to go all the way to essex or dover just to buy a sanwich of the day meal
Reply 155
Original post by Jack93o
let me get this right,

so with 'instant win' food (donuts, apple pie, etc), you just take to a mcdonalds branch and they'll give you that food for free?

I've got about 10 donuts 'instant win' lol

Yes they do. Just give them the sticker when you get to the counter :smile:

I just need Vine St for a smart phone.
Reply 156
Ok last year there was normally a good chance of winning a free fries or a drink. Whats happened to those freebies? Do you get them when you type the codes online since it says 'instant win'
Which Park Lane do you have M720 or M721.
Anyone got bond street ? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys this thread is a few years old, it may be more worthwhile to start a new one to discuss Donald's monopoly

Quick Reply

Latest