The Student Room Group

London 2012 bombings and the illuminti

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Quite disturbing.
Pretty likely nothing will actually happen though.
Reply 41
Original post by Tabris
The Illuminati had to kill tupac and Michael Jackson. They were the two biggest thorns in their side. Since they've been completely removed from the picture, the Illuminati can actulaly get on with their plans now.

Probably the stupidest thing I've seen in a while. "their plans" such ****.

The video is ridiculous as well, for example at 4:24 suggesting that the "illuminati" goes around making sure there is a picture of an eye somewhere in our British TV dramas, just listen to yourself.

Also at taking the number 33 from the script, of that show at 5:30, and saying that its a referrence to Free Masonary. You at retarded.
Original post by King-Panther
911 being a false flag operation is no secret.

Of course it's not a secret. Being a secret implies that it's true, but nobody knows about it. The exact opposite applies to 9/11 conspiracies.
Reply 43
Original post by Oliashwood
Probably the stupidest thing I've seen in a while. "their plans" such ****.

The video is ridiculous as well, for example at 4:24 suggesting that the "illuminati" goes around making sure there is a picture of an eye somewhere in our British TV dramas, just listen to yourself.

Also at taking the number 33 from the script, of that show at 5:30, and saying that its a referrence to Free Masonary. You at retarded.

I see that sarcasm is completely lost on you.
Reply 44
Original post by Tabris
I see that sarcasm is completely lost on you.

hahaha, God damn it! I've been trolled hard!
How shameful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending