Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.. Angry woman vs Biker.

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness. Vote and debate in all of the group finals from now to Saturday evening! 15-07-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt2810)
    Judging by the angle of the car, the woman had tried to block his filtering so therefore endangered him first. Car drivers seem to think they can endanger bikers and not have any comeback.
    Bikers, like cyclists are not given the obligation to filter.
    As a cyclist, a little bit of patience goes a long way; other cyclists and bikers should realise this and thus prevent avoidable accidents.

However, the biker shouldn't have kicked her car, but that woman goes way too far. She should be charged for endangering life and stripped of her licence; complete wacko.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Né Stig)
    Bikers, like cyclists are not given the obligation to filter.
    As a cyclist, a little bit of patience goes a long way; other cyclists and bikers should realise this and thus prevent avoidable accidents.

However, the biker shouldn't have kicked her car, but that woman goes way too far. She should be charged for endangering life and stripped of her licence; complete wacko.
    There may not be an obligation to but it is certainly not illegal, however using a car as a weapon is. Her driving into him is no accident.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LemonLizards)
    The man shouldn't have kicked the car. Kicking the car is a little equivalent of her ramming his motorbike. The difference is because the man is on a motorbike he's more exposed to harm. Hence the biker should have had a bit of sense to not do that considering he obviously wouldn't want it done back to him. The guy just assumed nothing would happen to him, because he's on a bike.

The woman then panicked when the guy went marching towards her and she repelled him by driving into him with the car.

The woman shouldn't have done that, but the man shouldn't have provoked her like that.
    Because that's the logical thing to do when someone approaches you, try to run them down :rolleyes:

Tbh the guy is a bit of a moron but the woman is an absolute loon. She should be banned. I've just watched that video three times now, it's absolutely disgusting behaviour. It would have been epic if he actually managed to get into her car, crazy bitch deserves a slap.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    She must have been on the blob.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James')
    They both seem like ****ing idiots. He deserves to be run over for kicking someones car and she deserves to be banned from driving and possibly shot in both knees to prevent her getting anywhere near a car again. Absolute morons.
    Logic fail
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe some people on this thread think it's a tit for tat case. He kicked the car so he got what he deserved? Her use of force was deadly. His was not. That bitch needs to be ran over.

(that last comment was a joke btw)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If that was in the UK she'd be banged up for attempted murder, end of story...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just reading the thread you can tell who are bikers (or have ridden a motorbike) and those who aren't (or haven't). Yes the biker was wrong to kick the car, he instead should of had a word with the women, but the biker did not provoke the women driving the car. It was in fact the other way round, the women provoked the biker, she either pulled across without looking in her mirrors and thus almost knocking him off, or she looked in her mirrors and deliberatly pulled over to block him from filtering (filtering is perfectly legal and is the norm for bikes to do).

Either way the women shouldn't have been driving (this is before she turned crazy) as she had a total lack of respect for other road users, espcially venerable ones. As I said the biker shouldn't have kicked the car but I can see why he did, he was almost knocked off his bike and the women needed to know what she had done, but this should have been done through talking instead of kicking.

Also I think it should be compulsary for everyone to ride a bike for a year before being allowed to drive a car, just so everyone knows what it is like .
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James')
    They both seem like ****ing idiots. He deserves to be run over for kicking someones car and she deserves to be banned from driving and possibly shot in both knees to prevent her getting anywhere near a car again. Absolute morons.
    Really. Death is the punishment for kicking someone's car. For nearly killing someone the punishment is ban from driving?
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by limetang)
    Really. Death is the punishment for kicking someone's car. For nearly killing someone the punishment is ban from driving?
    Welcome to TSR, the place of fair and sensible justice.

I'd like to know what was going on to make him kick the car in the first place before passing judgement, but I highly doubt anything in the build-up would have made her attempts to run him over even slightly justified.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alofleicester)
    I'd like to know what was going on to make him kick the car in the first place before passing judgement, but I highly doubt anything in the build-up would have made her attempts to run him over even slightly justified.
    The biker was obviously thinking he either almost got knocked off and could have been quite badly hurt or the driver was being dangerous just to try and stop the biker from coming through.

The driver was at fault first and the driver needed to be told this, but maybe not in the form of kicking.

Edit: have you ever ridden a motorbike?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to TSR, the place of fair and sensible justice.

Poor driving on her behalf perhaps. I doubt the guy kicked her car for the fun of it, although he probably shouldn't have done it, but her response of what was essentially attempted murder was inappropriate to say the least.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silkysam)
    The biker was obviously thinking he either almost got knocked off and could have been quite badly hurt or the driver was being dangerous just to try and stop the biker from coming through.

The driver was at fault first and the driver needed to be told this, but maybe not in the form of kicking.

Edit: have you ever ridden a motorbike?
    I haven't no, why do you ask?

(Original post by limetang)
    Poor driving on her behalf perhaps. I doubt the guy kicked her car for the fun of it, although he probably shouldn't have done it, but her response of what was essentially attempted murder was inappropriate to say the least.
    aye, it was an over-reaction on her part no matter what he did. I'd just like to know why the biker kicked her car before absolving him of all blame.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I haven't no, why do you ask?

aye, it was an over-reaction on her part no matter what he did. I'd just like to know why the biker kicked her car before absolving him of all blame.
    I ask because it was obvious as you couldn't see the driver initiated the whole dispute by bad driving and pulling across infront of the bike.

It really annoys me that non-biker's are oblivious to this kind of bad driving.

Also I have already stated why the biker kicked the car; I have felt like kicking a car many a time (as have every other biker I know), as a way to let cars know we are actually there. But I restrain myself as I know it will only esculate. It's just the biker couldn't contain himself (which is very hard to do, but you wouldn't know as you have never ridden).
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silkysam)
    I ask because it was obvious as you couldn't see the driver initiated the whole dispute by bad driving and pulling across infront of the bike.

It really annoys me that non-biker's are oblivious to this kind of bad driving.

Also I have already stated why the biker kicked the car; I have felt like kicking a car many a time (as have every other biker I know), as a way to let cars know we are actually there. But I restrain myself as I know it will only esculate. It's just the biker couldn't contain himself (which is very hard to do, but you wouldn't know as you have never ridden).
    However I'd like to know why she pulled across the front of the bike - did he do anything to make her respond like that in the first place is what I'm asking.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Looks like a case of two wrongs don't make a right to me.

FWIW I'm a car driver and a lapsed biker.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    However I'd like to know why she pulled across the front of the bike - did he do anything to make her respond like that in the first place is what I'm asking.
    I would say she pulled across either because she didn't look and didn't see the bike or even car there (unlikely), or she pulled across just to spite the biker.

I encounter the latter all the time with car drivers, I'm guessing, getting annoyed with waiting in traffic and a bike coming past. In my opinion car drivers who do this should be off the road, as bikes don't slow down the flow of traffic and should therefore be allowed to filter unimpeded.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    You kick a panel that hard, it's going to do something to the finish.
    heaven forbid!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stomm)
    If that was in the UK she'd be banged up for attempted murder, end of story...
    No she wouldn't.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Guys, just stick her in a woodchipper and use the flesh chips as fertilizer. At least she has some benefits then.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 3, 2012
New on TSR

Get ready for SQA results day

Share your grade expectations for Tuesday 5 August

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.