The Student Room Group

China Triumph and Turmoil? **** off

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Is this available online somewhere, anyone ?
I thought it was interesting if somewhat negative.
Reply 162
Original post by Txi

its on 4od, first part has 10 days left
Original post by Txi

4od, if you're in the UK
Reply 164
Original post by grass mud horse
4od, if you're in the UK

Anywhere else bro ?
Original post by Elipsis
That is correct... I studied India from independence to today. Above you can see 2 more articles which agree with me, and highlight problems India will face. Yes, more population generally means more GDP, but we have never seen how a country with that many citizens copes with such ridiculous burden. I didn't say India is going to stall any time really soon, I think it will stall in the next decade or two, when the population, the lack of/impossibility to create infrastructure, food shortages, disease, skills shortages, poor government policies which can't help but be over centralised and corrupt etc. etc. all catch up with it.

It's strange that you say you can quote like for like one that contradicts me, yet you haven't? Great work o wise one. Better go do some google searching LOL.

LOL you studied India as a degree?? We're flattered. Good luck finding a student in India who gives a **** about Britain, let alone study it at university level. Maybe that tells you something.....
Original post by Indo-Chinese Food
Glad you decided to edit your post, it didnt really make any sense , even for you.
And what is 'my community' exactly? Do you imagine it to be one of the ones that are beneath you with your, what was it it, red brick university education that has produced such an obvious intellectual specimen? And is it particularly galling to you that an indian /chinese take away food cook can disprove so easily a tard that clearly wasted money on 3 years at a 'red brick' university, on subjects relating to international trade and economics? Or is one of those cases of self loathing that leads to jealous outbursts towards, to who is it, indians , chinese, i dont know blacks, jews, that are taking away your employment opportunities? Thats a dimwits normal early stages of youth pattern bigotry isnt it?

marry me. i like indo-chinese food too :tongue:
Reply 167
Original post by IndianDancer
LOL you studied India as a degree?? We're flattered. Good luck finding a student in India who gives a **** about Britain, let alone study it at university level. Maybe that tells you something.....

Don't most Indians love all things English ?
Original post by Txi

lol where did you get that from?
Reply 169
Original post by Txi

No that's us Chinese actually!
Reply 170
lol where did you get that from?

Observation
Original post by Txi
Observation

you must not have seen many indians then :smile:
I think we found a chink in the OP's armour. Lol.
Reply 173
Original post by Snagprophet
I think we found a chink in the OP's armour. Lol.

troll-face-450x386.jpg

Stop It! Your wit is too good!
marry me. i like indo-chinese food too :tongue:

:colondollar: im afraid you arnt the only one my dear...
Original post by MrFlash1994
First paragraph, fair enough.

Yes the Chinese by nature are hardworking, I actually wish I had a propper Chinese work ethic for revision! But China has a culture of inovation and science. The list of Chinese inventions goes on forever. A pretty big one actually is MATHS. Well the number 0 which opens up a whole new level of Maths apparently! Not forgetting the Arab development of it too.

And I do agree that China is decadent. They have a taste for some of the most tasteless western consumer products. In some ways they actually take it too far. And China doesn't try any justify anything, they don't need to. And we always must at least try to learn from history. Well I really hope China won't have to prove itself to anyone, and who is the other btw, Is it Britain? America? Israel???

umm...the number 0 is actually Indian :smile:

Sorry, had to say it :biggrin:
Reply 176
umm...the number 0 is actually Indian :smile:

Sorry, had to say it :biggrin:

Fair enough, but I'm sure China invented other things to do with maths before anyone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending