The Student Room Group

Central Saint Martins Offers

I managed to get a conditional offer from Central Saint Martins! (So happy, and can't believe it! :biggrin:)

I'm seriously worried about pathways as i thought the pathway is chosen upon giving the offer after the interview. I'm hoping you choose it yourself eventually, but has anybody else had their pathway chosen?

Please help guys!
Reply 1
Original post by owzmcfly
I managed to get a conditional offer from Central Saint Martins! (So happy, and can't believe it! :biggrin:)

I'm seriously worried about pathways as i thought the pathway is chosen upon giving the offer after the interview. I'm hoping you choose it yourself eventually, but has anybody else had their pathway chosen?

Please help guys!

I know they choose a pathway for you at the interview - they have a tick box especially for it... my understanding is that you can make a case for changing but its not guaranteed because there is a limited number of places - if after a year you want to change, it is possible but it rarely happens because people bond with their groups. Some groups like 2D are massively over subscribed (lol, everyone wants to be a painter :smile:).

Having said that, the pathways are really flexible, you can basically explore whatever you want and they really like people working across pathways.

Im guessing they'll say what pathway we have when we get the letter directly from CSM confirming the place - at the moment its just been through Track.

Congratulations!

Quick Reply

Latest