The Student Room Group

FALMOUTH vs BRIGHTON

Hey there guys!

I've got an offer from both Falmouth and Brighton University to study BA(Hons) Graphic Design, but I seriously don't know which one to go to? They both have amazing reputation, both courses are equally as good, the Universities and environment are great! I JUST CANNOT DECIDE WHICH ONE. I live in London, but to be honest I don't mind about how far away Falmouth is :smile: So yeah, HELP PLEASE :frown:

I NOW HAVE AN OFFER AT MANCHESTER :O tough one!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by BonjzYou
Hey there guys!

I've got an offer from both Falmouth and Brighton University to study BA(Hons) Graphic Design, but I seriously don't know which one to go to? They both have amazing reputation, both courses are equally as good, the Universities and environment are great! I JUST CANNOT DECIDE WHICH ONE. I live in London, but to be honest I don't mind about how far away Falmouth is :smile: So yeah, HELP PLEASE :frown:

weigh out the good and bad points! look at the city as well. and the accommodation :smile:
when did you get your brighton offer? and when was your interview for it? :smile:i applied for the illustration course there.
also send the link to your online portfolio, i'm always interested to look at them :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest