The Student Room Group

Who's Your Favourite Egghead?

1. Kevin - Very clinical. Probably the smartest. But Not full of himself. How could you not like him?
2. Pat - He's nearly as smart as Kevin, he may even be. Also remains modest. Very likable.
3. Judith - She's a nice character and isn't devoid of emotion as the two above.
4. CJ - he adds entertainment with his facial expressions.
5. Barry - geek with an Evil laugh.
6. Chris - haven't seen much of him tbh.
7. Daphne - my least favourite. Very cunning with her ability to make 'complete guesses' right 99% of the time.
Reply 1
I like Chris.

And I love to hate CJ (and often Daphne).
Definitely not CJ arrogant de Mooi ...
Reply 3
Pat
Reply 4
I love Barry and Daphne!
Kevin is the boss. Surely, everyone must know this...
The fat grey haired one with glasses.

Don't really watch the show though because the others annoy me so much, particularly Daphne and CJ. I hate watching one episode because I then have to watch it every day until the challengers win.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by HSG1992
Kevin is the boss. Surely, everyone must know this...

Kevin isn't the boss, he's the Godfather.
Reply 8
Eggheads cracks me up :wink: :wink:
Kevin - the amount of times I've seen him single-handedly take down an entire team when the other 4 eggheads have been knocked out :sogood:
Original post by Fusion
Kevin isn't the boss, he's the Godfather.

Boss, Godfather, Don, Chief, Captain and what have you.

The point is that Kevin is, without a doubt, the best Egghead.
Reply 11
Original post by Fuzzy12345
Kevin - the amount of times I've seen him single-handedly take down an entire team when the other 4 eggheads have been knocked out :sogood:

He was knocked out yesterday during sudden death in FOOD - he couldn't even give an answer, HE SAID HIS MIND WAS BLANK. :eek:
Reply 12
Original post by Vintage <3
Definitely not CJ arrogant de Mooi ...

Born Joseph Connagh, he took up the name De Mooi when he was modelling; which he translates as Dutch for "the Handsome man"

What a legend!
Reply 13
I want to punch Daphne in the face she winds me up so much! If i had to pick i guess i'd be picking pat
Reply 14
I love Kevin. He's so damn clever, same with Daphne but she is smug as **** 90% of the time. Also I don't like Judith, I don't think she deserves to be there. She seems to just guess all the time and is definitely the weakest one. I dislike CJ at times cos he is so arrogant but I always laugh at him.
Original post by Fusion
Born Joseph Connagh, he took up the name De Mooi when he was modelling; which he translates as Dutch for "the Handsome man"

What a legend!

Oh my days..... Hahaha, this just proves the point :P
Original post by Fusion
He was knocked out yesterday during sudden death in FOOD - he couldn't even give an answer, HE SAID HIS MIND WAS BLANK. :eek:

My ears ARE ON FIRE :eek4:
Reply 17
Kevin has to be GOAT, Pat and Barry are ATG.
Dirty Barry.

Quick Reply

Latest