The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Would you like a raisin? How about a date :ahee:

Are you Copper Tellurium? Because you're CuTe
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by pbsjohnz
feel free to share your favorite lines as well and if it worked or not

Mine is quite simple:
"Bonjour/Bonsoir, se coucher avec moi?" basically I am saying "Good Day/Good Evening, will you sleep with me?"... works quite a lot surprisingly although more success in the UK than France as people are less impressed with a native asking that than they are in the UK, they fall over themselves here if you start speaking in a foreign language.
Reply 22
Girl what's your equation? It must be pi/3 because you are the 1
Reply 23
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Reply 24
Are your parents retarded? Cos' u look special
I have an incredible APP. It's a Pick up lines App, they have great collection. I love this one and I believe it's best one.
Reply 26
You: Excuse me, did you just fart, because you have just blown me away.
Reply 27
Are you from McDonalds, because I'm loving it
Probably somethng like "hi you look nice" or words to that effect. Yes yes. But too scary to do sober. It's especially good for me because I seem gay, so need to just put it out there right away.
Reply 29
girl, you're like grandma's china .... not easily replaced!
Here are a few go-to Tinder pickup lines that I suggest to my clients. I’ve tried these myself & have found an extremely high match-response rate:

“So how does this work? Are we married now?”
“Using only emojis, how would you describe twerking to my grandmother?”
“Heading to Whole Foods, what am I picking up for you?”
“I hope you’re cool with telling people we met volunteering at an old folks home”
“Stop looking so cute. People are trying to get along with their lives around here…”

My advice: check out the iphone app ‘Typs’ - I tell all my clients to download it. They have really good lines for a ton of different situations, you can also submit your own lines & get feedback from the community.

-Anthony
Original post by AnthonyT1993
Here are a few go-to Tinder pickup lines that I suggest to my clients. I’ve tried these myself & have found an extremely high match-response rate:

“So how does this work? Are we married now?”
“Using only emojis, how would you describe twerking to my grandmother?”
“Heading to Whole Foods, what am I picking up for you?”
“I hope you’re cool with telling people we met volunteering at an old folks home”
“Stop looking so cute. People are trying to get along with their lives around here…”

My advice: check out the iphone app ‘Typs’ - I tell all my clients to download it. They have really good lines for a ton of different situations, you can also submit your own lines & get feedback from the community.

-Anthony

Clients? Lol.

As someone who used Tinder - I would not reply to any of those lines.

Latest