Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does Euro 2012 excite you?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Since our humbling in the last World Cup, I don't give a **** about how well England do, since we're not the world force we've made ourselves out to be. I'm more looking forward to seeing the top Dutch, Spanish, German, etc. players out there.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Regardless whether we are a world force or not, I will hoping England go as far as possible and hopefully put WC2010 behind us. Other than watching England play, group B looks very exciting.

And if we meet Portugal somewhere in the tournament, I'll be praying for revenge

edit: Portugal or Germany
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    England vs France. Couldn't of asked for a more perfect opening game*

*for England.

Group A is a bit disappointing though but group B-D should be brilliant.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    It does excite me but the prospect of England playing, not as much as the other teams. I
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I literally didn't know it was happening, nobody in this country will care because of the Olympics
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Excited no, but I hope there will be some good games.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    No
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Funnily enough, I'm not too excited about the Euros. England are in transition at the moment and don't really expect them to make it out of the group let alone go far in the tournament.

Semi-finals are going to have Germany, Spain, Holland, France. The big four.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    quite looking forward to seeing Ireland make it out of the group of death and they go home heroes
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not excited, but I be interested enough to watch most of the games.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I watch these tournaments as a neutral really. If you asked me who I was supporting I suppose I'd say England, but I watch almost every game usually and just want the most entertaining teams to stay in it. I'm very much looking forward to watching Germany and their group.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    The last euros were great because you didn't have all the bores complaining about England's overhyped players. Once more this year will be full of people who don't really know anything wondering why everything thinks they are favourites, despite literally noone ever suggesting they are favourites :facepalm2:

Looked at tickets last week for the finals but the best location for games means you are stuck watching Group A

All the best games are in the middle of Polish chicken farms near the arctic circle. Ridiculous.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's exciting if you have a team to support, but I'm pretty much neutral after being numbed from the pain of England's constant failure, so I can't say I'm too fussed, although I will watch it for certain teams.
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not that fussed in all honesty. I suppose the Euros will be a nice post exam distraction though
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i'm quire dissapointed at the lack of patriotism on here c'mon england!!!!
    plus i'm really considering put a bet on rooney to be top scorer despite being banned for the first 2 games
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just happy there'll be some football after the season finishes.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite excited, curious as to how the youngsters like Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Welbeck etc fare. There's a chance that we have a decent team in the workings.
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not in the same way a certain election is doing.....
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Any tournament featuring Ireland will be exciting.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't excite, but of course I will be watch the matches in May and June. But the olympic games are also interesting...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 18, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.