Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Muscle Building Society For Men V7

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    In

Finally out of hospital after 6 days wating for surgery...

The cast I got now though weighs a fecking ton and my right leg is now going to shrink
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Troll Toll)
    Wouldn't the clap help with your hand-speed? I'm pretty sure that's trainable.
    Not especially. There are far more effective and safer ways of doing that (which we train, yes). Including the explosive push part of presup claps, the clap itself won't really affect hand speed though.

plus damaged wrists is obviously a pretty serious injury for a boxer.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael XYZ)

Whilst we were all laughing at his deadlift Diesel Weasel got strong. Hit an elite raw total according to some numbers. Dunno about that, either way, strong for his weight class.
    solid dead

medicore squat form

Impressive lifts

GJDWM

What is his height?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megaloblastic)
    In

Finally out of hospital after 6 days wating for surgery...

The cast I got now though weighs a fecking ton and my right leg is now going to shrink
    What happened to you?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    In.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    What happened to you?
    Broke my ankle playing rugby, needed surgery to put in a plate but had to wait in hospital for the swelling to go down enough so they could operate on it.

Was just lying in bed with my leg raised up on pillows and constantly icing it. Wasnt allowed to get up out of bed lol, was boring as ****.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Broke my ankle playing rugby, needed surgery to put in a plate but had to wait in hospital for the swelling to go down enough so they could operate on it.

Was just lying in bed with my leg raised up on pillows and constantly icing it. Wasnt allowed to get up out of bed lol, was boring as ****.
    How did you toilet?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Piss in bottles **** in trays
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GQ.)
    How did you toilet?
    Pissed into bottles and bed pans, although I didnt need a bed pan as all the morphine blocked me up nicely.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pissed into bottles and bed pans, although I didnt need a bed pan as all the morphine blocked me up nicely.
    Aww ok. Did you get a sponge bath?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GQ.)
    Aww ok. Did you get a sponge bath?
    I'm sure he did.

• 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    is ther any difference from putting a dumbell between feet and a dipping belt for dips. i'm doing bodyweight for a ton of reps.

also wasted a gym session today, was really reserved on bench then i ****ed my rows as the bar got loose and i didn't realize till the last set ;(
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gallium)
    is ther any difference from putting a dumbell between feet and a dipping belt for dips. i'm doing bodyweight for a ton of reps.

also wasted a gym session today, was really reserved on bench then i ****ed my rows as the bar got loose and i didn't realize till the last set ;(
    No difference particularly, just a bit awkward and more difficult to do with bigger weights. Luckily at my uni gym they have a dipping belt free for use.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gallium)

What happend about the Holland and Barret order you placed? I just got an email from them and said they had to cancel my order due to an availability problem. Does this mean they won't take the money from my account?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    They won't and they'll give you 20% off but that's nothing considering how stupidly high their prices are.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    If any of you morons went out and filled your tanks in a panic, give yourselves a slap.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Failed to get 5x5 on one of my lifts today, I guess this is where the fun really begins.

I only managed 5x5x5x5x4 on the OHP at 32.5kg. Is this pretty pathetic or about average? I weigh ~75kg.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bax121)
    Failed to get 5x5 on one of my lifts today, I guess this is where the fun really begins.

I only managed 5x5x5x5x4 on the OHP at 32.5kg. Is this pretty pathetic or about average? I weigh ~75kg.
    Well I'm assuming you are a beginner so it doesn't really matter as long as you keep pushing.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bax121)

What does the 5x5x5x5x4 mean? 2500 reps total? :eek:

Or in a more sensible guess, is that each of your sets (ie. 32.5kg x5, x5, x5, x5, x4 as I'd probably write it)?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Who cares how he wrote it, we all knew what he meant.
Updated: April 23, 2013
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.