The Student Room Group

India is about to hang someone.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yawn!
How does that video indicate BJP anti-Sikh sentiment. Just because they were Hindu TERRORISTS does not make them BJP, they could just have easily been Congress supporters. Last time I checked the biggest attack on Sikhs was organised by Congress, not BJP.

And why is it that while Congress leaders refuse to discuss or apologise for 1984, BJP politicians such as Narendra Modi are questioning why Congress refuses to apologise. Or why the Indian government is giving no support to Sikhs being attacked in Pakistan.

Also in Punjab elections SAD-BJP alliance won recently, not Congress. What does that tell you about what party Sikhs prefer?

im not very good with indian politics but blimey your post is a disaster.

1. BJP is a very right-wing party whose aim is to further the aims of Hindus in India. BJP is anti-sikh. Why? Just google search one L.K.Advani, yes, Advani, who arguably played the biggest role in making sure Operation Bluestar happen. Got it? Why is it that Akali Dal and even Congress have come forward asking Baba Rajoana not to be hung but BJP has sat back sliently? BJP wastemans party

2. Narendra Modi? The only words that should be assocaited with this pr1ck are dirty, underhand, malicious, corrupt little ****. He is to Gujarti Muslims what Tytler, Kumar et al are to Sikhs. He sat back, watched muslims get killed, and claimed that he either didnt have the capability or that he tried but failed to stop the riots. This guy tells you all you need to know about BJP (BNP?)

3. You do know that BJP make up a very small % of the government, Akali Dal could go it alone im sure if it had the guts. Did Sikhs vote BJP? f did they, most voted Akali Dal, just because Badal throwns in this racist party doesnt mean Sikhs voted for them.
Reply 41
The police of the world's supposedly largest democracy are BEATING INNOCENT PROTESTERS who support Rajoana. The irony is that the very reason Balwant Singh Rajoana assassinated the CM Beant Singh was because of police brutality.

Original post by Darkphilosopher
Just because people don't want him to be executed, it still doesn't excuse him for playing a role in an assassination.

what Baba Rajoana did was the equivalant of NTC sorting out Gaddafi? Whats the difference in your eyes?
Reply 43
And they don't hang the terrorist who killed so many innocent lives during the 2008 Mumbai Attacks... Rajoana was only of the people who went aganist the sheer torture of sikhs in punjab. Just a comparison
Original post by DorianGrayism
Well, considering the sad history of Ethnic Violence in India, I am not surprised they sent in that many.

no, no,no,no,no,no,no sir. Not ethnic violence but genocides and pograms which the State has backed one way or the other. It is the hanging of Baba Rajoana that is going to start any violence, I think Congress govt needs to go back to school and understand the game of politics, they are so idiotic even Indian Sikhs are going more towards Khalistan. Absoultely idiotic
Original post by Aquar
Playing a part in an assassination cannot be excused regardless of who was assassinated. To kill (or plot to kill) is unlawful, and not punishing someone for it is not the way to maintain a civilised society. Even if he who was assassinated did some terrible things, that does not give someone else the right to take the matter into his own hands and kill him.

what about "if all peaceful means are exhaused it is rightous to pick up the sword" do you agree? There is no difference between Baba Rajoana taking care of Beant Butcher as there is if a syrian takes care of Al-Assad. Will you condemn the killer of Al-Assad or Gaddafi?
Original post by dogra
d

India should ban death penalty for it to grow, corrupty leaders do not apply law justly. Rajoana has a clear fundamental point when he says people such as congress politician tytler and Sajan Kumar have not been punished, law has to apply to all.
Ban death penalty

Dogra i put most of this blame that the feet of some Hindu Panjabis who are the most hypocritical people I have seen. Your people clalim Beant Butcher, K Brar, KP Gill, S Saini, SSP Sharma et al. as miracle makers who brought peace to Panjab which was a great feat. Yet these HP also must know how the violence was achieved by the killing of innocent Sikhs ranging up to the tens of thousands. How would you answer that? Why are most of Hindus for Baba Rajoana being hung, you people really know how to let Sikhs down im pi55ed of now.
Why the f*** sikhs are blaming BJP. In 1984 CONGRESS was in power and THEY paid thugs to carry out attrocities. doesnt mean it was hindus. Last time i checked the prime minister is a Sikh and the woman who runs Congress is a Italian. It is a personal revenge against the sikhs by the gandhi family and their Congress Party. BJP was against operation bluestar in 1984 and are always more sympathetic to Sikh causes. Sikhs of Punjab itself do not really care about Khalistan anymore buts its the people in Canada, UK etc who really have no business to comment about Indian politics; want Khalistan.. I mean they dont even live there so why do they want to make decisions for sikhs in Punjab??

In the case of Rajoana, A SIKH convicted for killing a SIKH who was responsible for employing a Police Comissioner( KPS Gill); A SIKH, who carried out mass killing of SIKHS, where do hindus come in all of this?
Reply 48
Original post by sachinisgod
Why the f*** sikhs are blaming BJP. In 1984 CONGRESS was in power and THEY paid thugs to carry out attrocities. doesnt mean it was hindus. Last time i checked the prime minister is a Sikh and the woman who runs Congress is a Italian. It is a personal revenge against the sikhs by the gandhi family and their Congress Party. BJP was against operation bluestar in 1984 and are always more sympathetic to Sikh causes. Sikhs of Punjab itself do not really care about Khalistan anymore buts its the people in Canada, UK etc who really have no business to comment about Indian politics; want Khalistan.. I mean they dont even live there so why do they want to make decisions for sikhs in Punjab??

In the case of Rajoana, A SIKH convicted for killing a SIKH who was responsible for employing a Police Comissioner( KPS Gill); A SIKH, who carried out mass killing of SIKHS, where do hindus come in all of this?

Ironically at this very moment the news is reporting that the police themselves have stated armed members of SHIV SENA (Same family as BJP) are entering Punjab armed to cause trouble against Sikhs.
Original post by okapobcfc08
Dogra i put most of this blame that the feet of some Hindu Panjabis who are the most hypocritical people I have seen. Your people clalim Beant Butcher, K Brar, KP Gill, S Saini, SSP Sharma et al. as miracle makers who brought peace to Panjab which was a great feat. Yet these HP also must know how the violence was achieved by the killing of innocent Sikhs ranging up to the tens of thousands. How would you answer that? Why are most of Hindus for Baba Rajoana being hung, you people really know how to let Sikhs down im pi55ed of now.

I should let you know that the Punjab of the 1980s was not a very pleasant place to live. These names to say were employed by the CONGRESS Party to take personal revenge. Its also a well known fact that this party is not a pro hindu party but a pro muslim/ethinic minority party.

And also some 'Hindu Punjabis' risked their own lives by hiding there sikh friends in their own house. At least give some credit to them..
Original post by Rajoana
Ironically at this very moment the news is reporting that the police themselves have stated armed members of SHIV SENA (Same family as BJP) are entering Punjab armed to cause trouble against Sikhs.

Which news channel was this?? Wow just believing the media for the sake of it. SHiv sena has its own issues to sort out in MUmbai, why the hell it would come to punjab?

Well maybe if the Sikhs insist on dragging Hindus in this situation and turning the whole scene violent, maybe then yes they mite come.
Reply 51
I should let you know that the Punjab of the 1980s was not a very pleasant place to live. These names to say were employed by the CONGRESS Party to take personal revenge. Its also a well known fact that this party is not a pro hindu party but a pro muslim/ethinic minority party.

And also some 'Hindu Punjabis' risked their own lives by hiding there sikh friends in their own house. At least give some credit to them..

I don't know about you but I am not in the least bit interested in talking about 1984 at a time when a political prisoner is days from being executed and innocent sikh protesters are being beaten by the police. Please show some sensitivity by atleast not distracting from this major issue that is currently happening.
Reply 52
I feel more sorry for the idea that he could end up spending another 17 years in Indian prison/jail. Those places are so disgusting and squalid you wouldn't believe. You would think you were already in hell.
Original post by Rajoana
I don't know about you but I am not in the least bit interested in talking about 1984 at a time when a political prisoner is days from being executed and innocent sikh protesters are being beaten by the police. Please show some sensitivity by atleast not distracting from this major issue that is currently happening.

Isnt all this linked to 1984?? all the problems that have happened are because of this event.

BTW the police are also Sikhs
Reply 54
Rajoana is so brave i respect him SO MUCH for that he fought for his human rights..he himself doesnt mind getting hanged! but india just declared that he should get hanged india says that..but watch the outcome will be that Rajoana will NOT get hanged.
Reply 55
Original post by okapobcfc08

OK you say some HPS, hypocritical comes in all guises, i have seen as well, but let us be clear Independent human rights groups have stated both sides in Punjab violence committed acts of human rights abuses, so some khalistani terrorists and some Punjab Police, one never justifies another, just like other arenas throughout the world. Condemn acts of killings of innocent human beings regardless of faith or whatever difference and regardless of who committed them.
Still communal poison festers from great evil of partititon, to wholesale downgrade people is part of this poison.
Original post by dogra
OK you say some HPS, hypocritical comes in all guises, i have seen as well, but let us be clear Independent human rights groups have stated both sides in Punjab violence committed acts of human rights abuses, so some khalistani terrorists and some Punjab Police, one never justifies another, just like other arenas throughout the world. Condemn acts of killings of innocent human beings regardless of faith or whatever difference and regardless of who committed them.
Still communal poison festers from great evil of partititon, to wholesale downgrade people is part of this poison.

fair enough
Isnt all this linked to 1984?? all the problems that have happened are because of this event.

BTW the police are also Sikhs

To class someone as a Sikh is not just looking at appearance and name. Beant Butcher, KP Gill, S Saini et al. are not Sikhs because of what they have done. Actions and behavior define a Sikh not appearance
Original post by Rajoana
Human rights, or just plain compassion much?

You presume I believe in human rights. I do not. I believe in civil rights that countries are free to decide upon individually. If their constitution permits this, I see no problem with it.
(edited 12 years ago)

BJP against Operation Bluestar? Are you taking the pi55, what about ur dad LK Advani, who was more up for Bluestar than anyone else? Also, again typical attitude of some HP's (if you are one) why the f*** cant sikhs outside India comment on Panjab, are you their dad? Dont give this bull about we dont know whats its like there, loads of Sikhs, including me, have parents or relatives that came over from India during the 80's we f****** find the facts out before we speak. It is Indians in India that are ignorant, we on the outside are not. I actually had a proper discussion about this with my uncle when he came over to UK, who is a businessman in Jalandhar, stop the bull please mate

Quick Reply

Latest