Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Associazione Calcio Milan v Futbol Club Barcelona - ITV1 19:45

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    ahhh so that's what AC stands for
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ibra fail.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    IBRAA
    • 23 followers

Ibra :indiff:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Tbf even though that should have technically being a pen I am glad it wasn't given. I hate players in the area just booting the ball away when the keeper comes out and then leaving a foot in Gareth Bale style.
    Also the referee should not have sent the keeper off even if he did give a pen as Sanchez was going away from the goal and it would not have been a clear goal scoring oppurtunity, oh and the ball was out of play so he would not have been able to score.
    Agreed. Only reason I can see why it wasn't given, and I'm kind of glad to be honest.

Been a good game so far. Ibra almost scoring.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWantSomeMushu)
    Isn't it not a penalty if the ball is gone and the player wouldn't have gotten to it?
    Nope, the ball being out of play does not stop a foul taking place that is why the referee always makes a mistake when an off the ball incident happens in the area and they refuse to give a penalty. For instance the Gervinho/Barton thing earlier in the season.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lol Ibra.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    There's a litle bit of a gray area at least in my mind, surrounding those sort of penalties, they're not being denied a goal scoring opportunity because the ball is going out of play but of course there is the contact made between the keeper and the player.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Ibra fail.
    Those were the exact words that went through my mind :rofl2:
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)
    There's a litle bit of a gray area at least in my mind, surrounding those sort of penalties, they're not being denied a goal scoring opportunity because the ball is going out of play but of course there is the contact made between the keeper and the player.
    Which is why it technically should have been a pen and should have been a booking for the keeper, if that. The commentators idea that it could have been a sending off is moronic and it would have been an abysmal decision had he done that.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely hate how players always kick the ball out prematurely if someone goes down, half the time there's nothing wrong with the player.
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    Maybe indirect freekick instead of a pen
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    I absolutely hate how players always kick the ball out prematurely if someone goes down, half the time there's nothing wrong with the player.
    I don't mind so much when the players own team does it but I despise themoral outrage when a team does it. I do hate how even when a team kicks he ball out for their own player they are given the ball back :rolleyes:
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Maybe indirect freekick instead of a pen
    Nah it was a foul rather than the likes of obstruction. Not enough indirect free kicks in the area anymore though :sad:
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Off topic but why are Milan not wearing their home kit?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've ever seen Milan penned back like that in the San Siro before.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnharris19944)
    Off topic but why are Milan not wearing their home kit?
    Their home and away kits have red and black in respectively, too similar to AC's home, so AC have to change
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Their home and away kits have red and black in respectively, too similar to AC's home, so AC have to change
    Barca have a turquoise third kit?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    holy **** antonini... wow. impressive.
    • 23 followers

:indiff:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 30, 2012
New on TSR

Your favourite film of the year?

For you personally what has been the best 2014 movie

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football match discussion threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.