Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Christian Society (X-SOC) - Mark III

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 15-09-2014
    • 144 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViceVersa)
    The situation is telling me I should believe all hope is lost. But from the looks of things I should be crying. But because I know in whom I trust my heart tells me to rejoice. My faith in you keeps telling me to hold on..

Is life failing me?
    Times seem to be so hard. Everything crumbles in my face. Then I remember that maybe I just forgot to pray, and when I call on You all You have to say 'I got it'.

Just ignore me, I just felt to share my thoughts somewhere..
    :hugs:
    • 90 followers

ReputationRep:
    The situation is telling me I should believe all hope is lost. But from the looks of things I should be crying. But because I know in whom I trust my heart tells me to rejoice. My faith in you keeps telling me to hold on..

Is life failing me?
    Times seem to be so hard. Everything crumbles in my face. Then I remember that maybe I just forgot to pray, and when I call on You all You have to say 'I got it'.

Thanks for sharing: think I needed to hear something along these lines. Lack of feeling God's presence atm :sadnod:
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:

Is life failing me?

this is kind of beautiful in that melancholic way. I'm feeling pretty melancholic this evening so it matches my mood. God Bless you... and http://open.spotify.com/user/1197805...6h9nfnxXu9G7zN my worship play list seems to be comforting in such times.

sometimes we can just let our hearts go in song..
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :poke:
    • 90 followers

ReputationRep:

I can really relate :sadnod:

(Original post by Lantana)
    :gah:
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Of course you didn't :nah: :ninja: :nah:

Urgh, Chemistry! :afraid: *runs away screaming*

Will be praying for your exam though :yes: (from a safe distance :p: )

No plans as such: just hanging out with my sister a bit and more sleeping! :woo:
    That tends to be my reaction to chemistry. And I've chosen it or higher. :sadnod:
    Thank you.:hugs:

Sounds good! I'm soooo tired the now. Know when your eyeballs hurt? Like that. I think it's just the crash after getting all hyped up over the exam. (that or the big bag of haribo I may or may not have been munching in the hour long study/panic session we had before the exam :ninja: )

(Original post by FinnLassie)
    Horrific? D: I hope it went well even though you use such a strong word of it!

Babe, Scotland stole my heart and soul a loooong time ago. A year ago I found literally heaps of paper filled with my drawings of men and ducks in kilts and full highland wear. :ninja:

Me and my sister decided that we'll teach my nephew a proper Scots accent.
    :headbang:

For my heaaaaaaart's in the Hiiiiiiiiiiighlands,
    my heaaaaaaaart is not heeeeeeere,
    My heaaaaaaart's in the Hiiiiiiiiiiiighlands,
    a-chaaaaaaaaasing the deer.

Aww bless. :love:

Sorry, I'm having really funny thoughts in my head. :rofl: I can't wipe off the image of you eating your notes & books on a candlelight dinner.
    :lol:
    If it would make the stuff stick in my brain then I would. :sadnod: As it is, it's quite fond of just tricking back out of my ears. :sadnod:

Is life failing me?
    Times seem to be so hard. Everything crumbles in my face. Then I remember that maybe I just forgot to pray, and when I call on You all You have to say is 'I got it'.

• 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    :headbang:

For my heaaaaaaart's in the Hiiiiiiiiiiighlands,
    my heaaaaaaaart is not heeeeeeere,
    My heaaaaaaart's in the Hiiiiiiiiiiiighlands,
    a-chaaaaaaaaasing the deer.

Aww bless. :love:

:lol:
    If it would make the stuff stick in my brain then I would. :sadnod: As it is, it's quite fond of just tricking back out of my ears. :sadnod:
    :rofl:

Shouldn't you be in bed, young miss? :hmmm: A bonnie Scots lass needs her bonnie sleep!

I did not forget it's Friday.
    :ninja:
    • 90 followers

ReputationRep:
    That tends to be my reaction to chemistry. And I've chosen it or higher. :sadnod:
    Thank you.:hugs:

Sounds good! I'm soooo tired the now. Know when your eyeballs hurt? Like that. I think it's just the crash after getting all hyped up over the exam. (that or the big bag of haribo I may or may not have been munching in the hour long study/panic session we had before the exam :ninja: )
    Chemistry is BAD for the soul. Too many numbers.

It is only good for the soul if you're melting jelly babies and they squeal as they "die" :yep: FACT :cool:

Well of course you weren't eating haribos. Otherwise you'd have shared them with me, wouldn't you? :mob:

• 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Shouldn't you be in bed, young miss? :hmmm: A bonnie Scots lass needs her bonnie sleep!

I did not forget it's Friday.
    Sorry. :ashamed:

Chemistry is BAD for the soul. Too many numbers.

It is only good for the soul if you're melting jelly babies and they squeal as they "die" :yep: FACT :cool:

Well of course you weren't eating haribos. Otherwise you'd have shared them with me, wouldn't you? :mob:

I love doing that! and it makes the class room smell gorgeous for ages after. :rofl:

:ninja: I ate them all... :cry2:

Chocolate, TLG?
    • 90 followers

ReputationRep:

I love doing that! and it makes the class room smell gorgeous for ages after. :rofl:

:ninja: I ate them all... :cry2:

Chocolate, TLG?
    Y u offer me chocolate when I just made parathas? :mad:

:console:

*takes chocolate anyway* :Teehee:
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:

*takes chocolate anyway* :Teehee:
    Just googled parathas... :drool:
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can't renew anything in my library because apparently I have a book really overdue :emo:

Silly Aquinas... where have you gone? I still think I have returned it however :sadnod:
    • 90 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just googled parathas... :drool:
    :yep:

My mum told me off for having a midnight snack though :cry:

(Original post by chickenonsteroids)
    I can't renew anything in my library because apparently I have a book really overdue :emo:

Silly Aquinas... where have you gone? I still think I have returned it however :sadnod:
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickenonsteroids)

:hugs: Go check if the copy is on the shelf. I have done this before when I've ben falsely accused. (Not right now of course unless you have a 24 hour library... :moon: )
    :yep:

My mum told me off for having a midnight snack though :cry:

:console: Parents.
    • 90 followers

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Go check if the copy is on the shelf. I have done this before when I've ben falsely accused. (Not right now of course unless you have a 24 hour library... :moon: )

:console: Parents.
    My Oxford college has a 24/7 library :love:

I know! It made the paratha less tasty coz I felt bad :sad:

Off to bed now, before I pass out! Night night all :grouphugs:
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    My Oxford college has a 24/7 library :love:

I know! It made the paratha less tasty coz I felt bad :sad:

Off to bed now, before I pass out! Night night all :grouphugs:
    Nighty night lovely. :hugs:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    and you didn't make me any? :cry:
    • 90 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lantana)
    and you didn't make me any? :cry:
    :console: There's still two more left in the freezer, not to worry!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    What a lovely day outside! :holmes:

How's everyone today?

Spoiler:
    Show

Ooh I want you
    I don't know if I need you
    But oooh I'd die to find out...
    :coma: :teeth:
    • 90 followers

ReputationRep:
    What a lovely day outside! :holmes:

How's everyone today?

Spoiler:
    Show

Ooh I want you
    I don't know if I need you
    But oooh I'd die to find out...
    :coma: :teeth:
    Ah sorry hun, meant to reply to this and then got dragged away by the parents :eek: I'm good thanks, though had to fill out a depressing form sent by the Complex Cases Team (ha! That made me feel great when I read that name) in my local psychotherapy department. Twas difficult. All done now though

How was the rest of your day? I remember that song? :awesome:
Updated: July 21, 2013
New on TSR

A-level secrets uncovered

Learn from the experience of last year's A-level students

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.