Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Christian Society (X-SOC) - Mark III

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    May his name endure forever;
    may it continue as long as the sun.

Then all nations will be blessed through him,
    and they will call him blessed.

Praise be to the LORD God, the God of Israel,
    who alone does marvelous deeds.

Praise be to his glorious name forever;
    may the whole earth be filled with his glory.
    Amen and Amen
    :adore: :adore:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Morning all :hello:

How are we all?

I'm good got back home on Friday with very few issues, which for public transport is good and had a lovely weekend spending time with my bf and his family I have a thank you prayer concerning my dad as he's doing really well atm which is awesome! So thanks for the prayers guys and obviously thanks to God.

Quornslice: Sorry that your 'friends' are being so horrible, but as others said they don't sound like people i'd want to be friends with. Hope things sort themselves out and well done for not rising to their behaviour :hugs:

Finn: I'll add those requests to my prayers, hope the week goes extremely well and that all participants will grow in God.

TLG: Prayers for this week :hugs: Hope this holy week goes better than last.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Josiea;36928130]:yep: I am, are you? (Well, if I get the grades)

yeahh, going nottingham to study chemistry how about you??
    • 90 followers

ReputationRep:
    FinnLassie: Prayers said, especially for that poor girl in your group :sadnod:

May this Holy Week be fruitful for all of you

22KT22: Thanks for the prayers :hugs: So glad to hear your dad is doing alright. Keep us posted!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=bulgy;36968620]
    (Original post by Josiea)
    :yep: I am, are you? (Well, if I get the grades)

I like Nottingham the lake is awesome and theres loads to do in the city (i can't say about the uni as only know about it through my bf who goes there).
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Just seen this thread, happy holy week everyone!
    • 90 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerseymackem)
    :hi:

A happy Holy Week to you too! Do feel free to join in the banter and maybe introduce yourself a bit more

Have a welcome Hotel Chococolat caramel egg *hands one over*
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinnLassie)
    x
    Praying for you, the leaders and the girl

(Original post by bulgy)
    Glasgow (wooo) to do neuroscience I hope!
    Nottingham does have a looovely campus

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    me too? :puppyeyes:

:wavey: Hiya!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    I miss chocolate
    • 90 followers

ReputationRep:
    me too? :puppyeyes:
    Not til Sunday, I'm afraid :no: Everyone can have Hotel Chocolat eggs on Sunday :yep:

Nottingham has the most gorgeous campus (well, the main campus. I like the Jubilee campus but it is the most random campus on the planet!) :love: I used to really enjoy visiting my sister in Nottingham whilst I was in Oxford. It was such a breath of fresh air

Going to Nottingham with my sister on Easter Monday for some sister time :woo:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not til Sunday, I'm afraid :no: Everyone can have Hotel Chocolat eggs on Sunday :yep:

Nottingham has the most gorgeous campus (well, the main campus. I like the Jubilee campus but it is the most random campus on the planet!) :love: I used to really enjoy visiting my sister in Nottingham whilst I was in Oxford. It was such a breath of fresh air

Going to Nottingham with my sister on Easter Monday for some sister time :woo:
    :cry: I don't know if I can wait that long
    • 90 followers

ReputationRep:
    :cry: I don't know if I can wait that long
    :console: :hugs: :sad:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good afternoon everyone! Today is marking the start of a new me! (Well, in part at least) I've decided that i'm going to be more active, and try to stay a bit more healthy, and spend less time on my laptop. (Don't worry, i'll still come and visit!) I'm going to see the same film tomorrow with my dad that I was going to see with the people from the certain group, and i've decided i'll probably enjoy it more going with dad anyway. XD I'd like to ask for prayers to help me make this change to myself, because I don't want to run out of breath just after the first day, if you know what I mean.
    • 90 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quornslice)
    Good afternoon everyone! Today is marking the start of a new me! (Well, in part at least) I've decided that i'm going to be more active, and try to stay a bit more healthy, and spend less time on my laptop. (Don't worry, i'll still come and visit!) I'm going to see the same film tomorrow with my dad that I was going to see with the people from the certain group, and i've decided i'll probably enjoy it more going with dad anyway. XD I'd like to ask for prayers to help me make this change to myself, because I don't want to run out of breath just after the first day, if you know what I mean.
    Heya! Glad to hear you're sounding more positive today. Going to the cinema with your dad should be great fun - I hope you both have a brilliant time. Will be praying for you. You'd def better keep visiting us though :yep:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    :yay:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heya! Glad to hear you're sounding more positive today. Going to the cinema with your dad should be great fun - I hope you both have a brilliant time. Will be praying for you. You'd def better keep visiting us though :yep:
    As if i'd miss out on the chance to talk to you guys? 'Course i'll keep visiting

I think the whole thing behind my newfound positivity (is that even a word?) is this sort of online graphic novel thingy i've started reading/playing. It's sorta inspired me to be a happier person, if that makes sense? XD (I probably sound like a total weirdo right now)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

A happy Holy Week to you too! Do feel free to join in the banter and maybe introduce yourself a bit more

Why thank you *eats in one bite*

BTW, if any of you were at the Papal Visit, I was one of the people on the steps of Westminster standing next to the Pope! (4th right of him, in a black t-shirt)
    • 90 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quornslice)
    As if i'd miss out on the chance to talk to you guys? 'Course i'll keep visiting

I think the whole thing behind my newfound positivity (is that even a word?) is this sort of online graphic novel thingy i've started reading/playing. It's sorta inspired me to be a happier person, if that makes sense? XD (I probably sound like a total weirdo right now)
    Good good! :awesome:

That's not weird at all. Happiness can come from all kinds of places

Why thank you *eats in one bite*

BTW, if any of you were at the Papal Visit, I was one of the people on the steps of Westminster standing next to the Pope! (4th right of him, in a black t-shirt)
    Wow! :eek3: You lucky thing! I'm impressed. How early did you have to queue up to get near him?

I was in Hyde Park but quite far back. Could just about spot him though :awesome:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Wow! :eek3: You lucky thing! I'm impressed. How early did you have to queue up to get near him?

I was in Hyde Park but quite far back. Could just about spot him though :awesome:
    I was actually the Youth SVP rep for the country (Don't ask me, I have no idea how that came about!) so I was in the cathedral for the mass in the morning and then greeted him outside!

Just found this photo again, I'm the one in the glasses
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Evenin' everyone :awesome:
Updated: July 21, 2013
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.