The Student Room Group

Shawn Tyson gets life for the murder of two Brits in Florida

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zeffy
Love it when idiots bring out "whaaaaa white people do this too!" as an argument.

Perhaps they do, but in far less number than blacks do. For some reason blacks and crime go hand-in-hand.

Whether it's a genetic problem that crime is hardwired into them, a result of poor upbringing, a lack of good black role models or what. You can't deny blacks cause a disproportiante amount of crime.

Just look at all the stabbings and shootings in London. Very rarely are the attackers white. 99% of the time they're black because for some reason a large portion of black youth think carrying guns and knives is cool.

Although I think there was research which did say that the majority of gun/knife crimes are carried out by black people, I wouldn't recommend saying that it's 99% - on TSR, your argument is immediately rendered invalid in the eyes of most when you give statistics you can't back up. Personally I don't agree with that kind of nitpicking behaviour but hey, what can you do.

I have to agree, at the risk of sounding racist, that it does seem like, considering they are still a minority in Britain, a disproportionate amount of violent crime is committed by black people - however, I'm more than happy to be proved wrong, maybe it's just the way the media like to portray it.
Original post by Zeffy
Was anybody else abolsutely NOT surprised when their killer was revealed to be black.

I know I certainly wasn't. I'm glad he's gonna rot in jail, hope everyday he gets made a bitch in the showers.

Why don't you piss off and take your race hating somewhere else and stop trying to hijack the deaths of two young men to spread your bigoted propoganda.
Reply 42
Original post by Arceus
Why are you race baiting bro? BBC one said the vitcims went into a low-housing estate and yer most of them are filled with blacks but it don't mean a white person can't do this. Also if you get shocked to see whites or asians doing crimes like this then.... I don't know.

Most of these estates were actually quite nice places to live before all the whites fled.

And this is why they fled.
Original post by Zeffy
Love it when idiots bring out "whaaaaa white people do this too!" as an argument.

Perhaps they do, but in far less number than blacks do. For some reason blacks and crime go hand-in-hand.

Whether it's a genetic problem that crime is hardwired into them, a result of poor upbringing, a lack of good black role models or what. You can't deny blacks cause a disproportiante amount of crime.

Just look at all the stabbings and shootings in London. Very rarely are the attackers white. 99% of the time they're black because for some reason a large portion of black youth think carrying guns and knives is cool.

Original post by Elipsis
Most of these estates were actually quite nice places to live before all the whites fled.

Clearly you two are the same person.
Reply 44
Original post by Sir Digby Chicken
Clearly you two are the same person.

I've been a member on here for 7 years, why would I make a duplicate? :rolleyes:
Reply 45
Predictably the loony left are again in denial when it comes to black criminals.

Why is it so hard for them to realise that large amount of blacks in a town/district/country = a huge increase in crime rate.
Original post by Elipsis
I've been a member on here for 7 years, why would I make a duplicate? :rolleyes:

Original post by Zeffy
Predictably the loony left are again in denial when it comes to black criminals.

Why is it so hard for them to realise that large amount of blacks in a town/district/country = a huge increase in crime rate.

you guys are disgusting dont use the sad death of these two guys to spread your racist propaganda.....discuss it in another thread if you must. and by the way you do realise the friends of the guys killed have set up a charity to help prevent youth crime...so quit **** stirring. (and i'd happily raise issue with your points in another thread :wink:)
Reply 47
Original post by Zeffy

My god!I'm not saying black people don't go causing crime but they were walking through a low income estate at night so they were bound to see other blacks that probably just let them past minding their own business.

Also genetics affects all blacks and their are a lot who don't commit crimes plus what about mixed kids who are part black and don't commit crimes. The London is quite true but the major part of it is culture and mostly it's Afro-Carb children then Afro-Black children who have strong family values and good upbringing.
Reply 48
Original post by sexbo
This.

I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve his sentence but he totally wasted his life over a bit of spare change.

Wasted his life?

He wasted his two poor victims lives aswell. xxx
Reply 49
Original post by bananaterracottapie
you guys are disgusting dont use the sad death of these two guys to spread your racist propaganda.....discuss it in another thread if you must. and by the way you do realise the friends of the guys killed have set up a charity to help prevent youth crime...so quit **** stirring. (and i'd happily raise issue with your points in another thread :wink:)

I'm not just going to sit here while people say that this sort of crime is the obvious consequence of poverty, because it isn't. It is vile and disgusting, and for some reason happens a shed load more in black communities. Why? I don't know... you tell me why a lack of money leads them to rape, shoot, steal, and stab more...
Reply 50
Original post by Elipsis

So if the poor and uneducated move into yout estate and you know the only means they make a living is by killing, stealing and raping, wouldn't you move?

I want to tell you a story quickly.

A white man owned a cafe in Ghana (25 million black and 3 million forgien nationals) before and a woman of Spainsh/Ghanain origin went in there with her white friend. The woman wanted to saw a sign saying "whites only" in the cafe and the guy laughed and joke about it. After they took down the cafe. The real reason what I'm trying gett at is that I called my Aunt in Ghana and asked what she thought about White people coming over there. She said" That this display of racism doesn't change the fact that their are some good whites out there. It only show that this man has successed in make his race look stupid and that we should only treat others with respect until proven wrong".

To think that if a country of 25 blacks think like that about 3 millon people that amazing. So yer I don't dispute your fact I just dispute how you use race in it.
Reply 51
Original post by Zeffy

I ain't left nor right, I'm netutal. It's people like that make it hard to vote because you shove it down our throats.
Reply 52
Original post by Arceus
So if the poor and uneducated move into yout estate and you know the only means they make a living is by killing, stealing and raping, wouldn't you move?

I want to tell you a story quickly.

A white man owned a cafe in Ghana (25 million black and 3 million forgien nationals) before and a woman of Spainsh/Ghanain origin went in there with her white friend. The woman wanted to saw a sign saying "whites only" in the cafe and the guy laughed and joke about it. After they took down the cafe. The real reason what I'm trying gett at is that I called my Aunt in Ghana and asked what she thought about White people coming over there. She said" That this display of racism doesn't change the fact that their are some good whites out there. It only show that this man has successed in make his race look stupid and that we should only treat others with respect until proven wrong".

To think that if a country of 25 blacks think like that about 3 millon people that amazing. So yer I don't dispute your fact I just dispute how you use race in it.

I judge everyone on their individual merits, each and every time I meet a new person. You aren't helping things by denying that the black community has a very big problem with disgusting crimes like this. If you would just stand up and admit this fact, it would be a good first step in remedying it. As a black person yourself I imagine you have more to gain from solving it than I do.
Reply 53
Original post by Elipsis
I'm not just going to sit here while people say that this sort of crime is the obvious consequence of poverty, because it isn't. It is vile and disgusting, and for some reason happens a shed load more in black communities. Why? I don't know... you tell me why a lack of money leads them to rape, shoot, steal, and stab more...

According to wiki: Into 2009 to 2011, the prisoners in the uk amount up to 97,000 and woman prisoners are 4,600 equalling up to 101,600.

In Ghana the prisoner number are 11,000 and the woman prisoners are about 2% of that which is 220 and this is a country with 25 millon blacks and 3 millon forgiens.
Reply 54
Original post by Arceus
According to wiki: Into 2009 to 2011, the prisoners in the uk amount up to 97,000 and woman prisoners are 4,600 equalling up to 101,600.

In Ghana the prisoner number are 11,000 and the woman prisoners are about 2% of that which is 220 and this is a country with 25 millon blacks and 3 millon forgiens.

Erm that could be for a whole plethora of reasons. The fact drug laws aren't kept, people aren't caught for their crimes, people get shorter sentences there. I don't know anything about Ghana. I do however know that in South Africa 1 in 3 women say they have been raped in the last year: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/258446.stm

Poverty huh?
Reply 55
Original post by Elipsis
Erm that could be for a whole plethora of reasons. The fact drug laws aren't kept, people aren't caught for their crimes, people get shorter sentences there. I don't know anything about Ghana. I do however know that in South Africa 1 in 3 women say they have been raped in the last year: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/258446.stm

Poverty huh?

Colonialism did it. :wink:
Reply 56
Original post by Elipsis
I judge everyone on their individual merits, each and every time I meet a new person. You aren't helping things by denying that the black community has a very big problem with disgusting crimes like this. If you would just stand up and admit this fact, it would be a good first step in remedying it. As a black person yourself I imagine you have more to gain from solving it than I do.

As I keep on saying I don't disagree with your statements but I still think you don't know how to judge race as a concept yet.

An example: We have 70k educated people living a small but profitable town and 30k uneducated people that have just moved in. If the 70k know that the other 30k are going to act barbic and force for every dispute, why would the 70k live their anymore. Now let's say that was 30k blacks and 70k whites in that same situation. Would you blame the whites for moving away. Also if it was about race why do a lot of white have hate for the rednecks?

People move away from people for many factors and race is just one of them. The problem that include are:

Social acceptance
Education
Race
Money
Depression
Reply 57
Original post by Arceus
As I keep on saying I don't disagree with your statements but I still think you don't know how to judge race as a concept yet.

An example: We have 70k educated people living a small but profitable town and 30k uneducated people that have just moved in. If the 70k know that the other 30k are going to act barbic and force for every dispute, why would the 70k live their anymore. Now let's say that was 30k blacks and 70k whites in that same situation. Would you blame the whites for moving away. Also if it was about race why do a lot of white have hate for the rednecks?

People move away from people for many factors and race is just one of them. The problem that include are:

Social acceptance
Education
Race
Money
Depression

As far as I am aware, in these neighborhoods the whites stuck around for a reasonably long time and then started leaving in droves. They didn't just say 'o ****, a black man, run Neville run'. The whites were working class just like the blacks, most even worked in the same factories.
Reply 58
Original post by Zeffy
Was anybody else abolsutely NOT surprised when their killer was revealed to be black.

I know I certainly wasn't. I'm glad he's gonna rot in jail, hope everyday he gets made a bitch in the showers.

Congrats. Only two pages before you turned this into a racial issue. Really, what was the point of you trumpeting his race?
Reply 59
Original post by Elipsis
As far as I am aware, in these neighborhoods the whites stuck around for a reasonably long time and then started leaving in droves. They didn't just say 'o ****, a black man, run Neville run'. The whites were working class just like the blacks, most even worked in the same factories.

Good Neville pun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending