Who are your top 5 young players in the league and are tipped for a bright future?

TSR Movie Madness. Vote and debate in all of the group finals from now to Saturday evening! 15-07-2014

Rep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Someone's obviously just been playing FM. :facepalm2:
    that what i thought as well :rofl:

Rep:
    Surprising the mass has overlooked Victor Moses?

Rep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    As a united fan I would bring up Pogba, Tunnicliffe, De Gea, Jones and Welbeck

Generally though for the EPL?

Wilshere
    Walker
    Bale
    Ben Arfa
    Lukaku
    he's 25

Rep:
    (Original post by rickjames)
    Surprising the mass has overlooked Victor Moses?
    Can't imagine him really making a big advancement tbh. Why haven't other clubs poached him?

Note the lack of Balotelli here, i can't picture him sticking around.

I will add Szcesczny here though

Rep:
    I think Jordan Henderson will have a bright future because of how quick he has developed and now plays for Liverpool and has played for England and in the future he could be really could because he has already reached a high standard of football and is still improving.

Rep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Your hypocritical posts are strange, young one.
    I am young, and you're 100% correct.

What I should have said is that in my opinion Carroll will be more important for England than Welbeck, as he is a different player to Rooney. And well.. no one's going to displace Rooney are they?

Rep:
    (Original post by Afootballmug)
    I am young, and you're 100% correct.

What I should have said is that in my opinion Carroll will be more important for England than Welbeck, as he is a different player to Rooney. And well.. no one's going to displace Rooney are they?
    As is Welbeck, which you would know if you have actually seen him play.

Rep:
    (Original post by internetstephen)
    As is Welbeck, which you would know if you have actually seen him play.
    Well I can't admit to seeing much of Welbeck compared to say Liverpool players so I can't really argue much with that point, so you may indeed be correct.

But with what I have seen from him, he's definitely the same 'type' of player as Rooney. I guess we will see, especially with the Euros coming up.

Actually here's a point of view I've wanted to voice for a while...

Graham Holt for the England squad? (Yeah.. this is of point, but he does have a 'bright future')

He's played better than any other English striker this season (except for Rooney) in a team that's much worse than the teams the other top strikers play for.

I actually think the public would really back the new manager if he had the guts to pick him.

Rep:
    (Original post by ra-ra-ra)
    Since Simeone took charge of Atleti in December, this kid had seven clean sheets in a row (although now Atleti have been a bit hit and miss this month).I actually don’t recall a keeper managing to do that with Atletico Madrid. They are lucky to have seven clean sheets in a season, never mind have seven in a row! The manager takes some credit as he’s given them a bit of a kick in this 2nd half of the season but so does Courtois because Atleti have always struggled with holding a clean sheet and their defence. This guy needs to carry on having first team games though and right now I doubt he’d get that at Chelsea. Did they ever come to some sort of agreement to keep him at Atleti for another season or was that just all paper rubbish?
    I know he wants to stay there for another year. Seems like a realistic guy, well aware that his chance of starting at Chelsea are limited, particularly with Cech hitting form.

I wouldnt be surprised if we let him stay there, but can also see him coming back to give us a young/rejuvenated look. McEachran, Kakuta, Courtois, de Bruyne could potentially all be back with us.

Although McEachran and Kakuta's development has stalled a fair bit.

Rep:
    (Original post by Afootballmug)
    Well I can't admit to seeing much of Welbeck compared to say Liverpool players so I can't really argue much with that point, so you may indeed be correct.

But with what I have seen from him, he's definitely the same 'type' of player as Rooney. I guess we will see, especially with the Euros coming up.

Actually here's a point of view I've wanted to voice for a while...

Graham Holt for the England squad? (Yeah.. this is of point, but he does have a 'bright future')

He's played better than any other English striker this season (except for Rooney) in a team that's much worse than the teams the other top strikers play for.

I actually think the public would really back the new manager if he had the guts to pick him.
    Welbeck plays much further forward than Rooney, holds the ball up and closes down defenders. They aren't even similar "type" of players to be honest.

And I guess you mean "Grant" Holt for the England squad.

Andy Carroll - surely?

Rep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    I think Jordan Henderson will have a bright future because of how quick he has developed and now plays for Liverpool and has played for England and in the future he could be really could because he has already reached a high standard of football and is still improving.
    Typical delusional Liverpool fan :laugh:

Rep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Typical delusional Liverpool fan :laugh:
    I'm not a fan of Liverpool actually.

Rep:
    John Terry
    Frank Lampard
    Didier Drogba
    Petr Cech
    Michael Essien

Rep:
    (Original post by Xamanus)
    3. Welbeck - Already shown his class at Sunderland and is doing it so far for United this season. Once again, predict him as a future England no 9.
    WTF?

Welbeck is well on his way to being the next Emile Heskey - and that's a compliment seeing as Heskey was scoring double-figures in the top flight when he was like 18/19.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

: April 2, 2012

Which unis are the poshest?

See what students perceive to be the classiest establishments in Britain

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.