Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

PGCE housemates wanted in CARDIFF

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

My name is Emma and I'm studying for a PGCE next year and am looking for some housemates (preferably studying for teacher training in Cardiff).

I am looking for a house up to £250 per month, not too fussed about location
    If you are interested my number is <removed by mod - please PM for details>,

xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi Emma, I'd be interested depending on where in Cardiff you'll be. I'm looking for something in Pontypridd
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm doing the PGCE next year too and I'm looking for somewhere to live if you're still looking?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm not going to be doing a PGCE, but will be a post-grad! Let me know if you're still looking for house-mates! x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    I'm doing a PGCE at Cardiff MET in September and am looking for somewhere to live if anyone is still looking for housemates. Would quite like to be with PGCE/Postgrad students so that we can all go through the tough year together!!!
    Let me know,

Sarah
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Yes I'm still looking for housemates and somewhere to live! Where are you guys currently? I'm not too far from Cardiff if you want to meet up for a chat about it? I hear Roath is a nice area but don't know Cardiff well apart from the center
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is anybody here still looking for a room to rent? I know its late notice but I have a large double room to rent in a 5 bedroom house on Whitchurch Rd, just on the edge of Cathays. The tenants are all female 3rd year healthcare students. The room is downstairs at the front. There are 2 bathrooms, a spacious lounge and large kitchen. We are all very tidy and considerate.
    Rent is £260/month plus £40/month for bills.
    Let me know ASAP if your interested, or look me up on facebook.
    Thanks, Leighanna Chappell
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmajl)
    Hi there,

My name is Emma and I'm studying for a PGCE next year and am looking for some housemates (preferably studying for teacher training in Cardiff).

I am looking for a house up to £250 per month, not too fussed about location
    If you are interested my number is <removed by mod - please PM for details>,

xxx
    Hi Emma,

My name is Laura and I'm also doing a PGCE in Art and Design in September! I don't know anyone in Cardiff and like yourself I'm looking housemates, here's a link to my Facebook if you want to get in touch about housing! I realise you posted this in March and probably have it all sorted already

[Mod note: Facebook link removed, please use private messages to exchange contact details]
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi Laura,

Three of us in this thread are still looking for one more housemate!! We found a nice 4 bed house in Cardiff really close to the centre. We're all post grads (2 doing pgces). The house is £1100/month...let me know if you're interested? xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i have two double rooms in a 6 bed house just off roath in Alfred Street available? Let me know if you are interested, £240 a month but this may be reduced

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 22, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.