The Student Room Group

French gunman's father is going to sue the French state over his son's death...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17544154

Apparently he considers him to have been murdered...

*sighs* utter idiocy that's only going to stir up more tension - and which will also most likely be thrown out anyway.

Scroll to see replies

I echo what Nicolas Sarkozy said 'If I was the father of a monster like that, I'd shut up out of shame'.
Reply 2
Original post by TheHistoryStudent
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17544154

Apparently he considers him to have been murdered...

*sighs* utter idiocy that's only going to stir up more tension - and which will also most likely be thrown out anyway.

The police should charge the father for the bullets they used to kill his son, and failing that, should sue him for his son wasting the resources of the French state.
Reply 3
Original post by navarre
The police should charge the father for the bullets they used to kill his son, and failing that, should sue him for his son wasting the resources of the French state.

He doesn't speak French, does he hold citizenship? If not why is he still in France?
Reply 4
Racaille
Reply 5
France definetley has a problem with foreigners not integrating into there culture, they have every right to limit people coming into their country I just hope Britain doesn't become like France.
Reply 6
Original post by Shabalala
France definetley has a problem with foreigners not integrating into there culture, they have every right to limit people coming into their country I just hope Britain doesn't become like France.

lol, remember the ban on the burka in france ? the only city where protests were being held was london.
i don't think it is idiocy... he's lost his son, he's upset... even though his son did some terrible, unforgivable things and was a bad man.. he was still his son. he has to blame someone and this is how he's dealing with his grief.
Reply 8
His son deserved nothing less than he got in my opinion.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9
I find this hilarious because his arguments will never hold up in court! does he really think he will successfully sue the state of France for the death of his son who killed paratroopers as well as innocent children??

as bellissima said, i guess its just a way to help him deal with his grief because no matter what he did, he was still his son.
i do think its quite stupid though.
Reply 10
I think they should arrange for him to meet the families of the people his son killed, maybe the video of him killing them that he made as well. And then, once he's seen that, show him the police footage of his son getting exactly what he deserved.
Reply 11
Original post by Parle à ma main
I saw an interview with him and he was saying he didn't believe his son was capable of killing, so he didn't believe he did it. He was also saying that the police should have somehow sedated his son rather than storming the flat/shooting him. It won't stand up in court because the police did try negotiating with the son, but the dad seems very much in the denial stage. So pretty much what Bellissima said.

Zionists did it. :rolleyes:
I'd imagine something like this happening in the USA . . . :sigh:
The Father is not thinking straight.
....What can we say to such stupidity?!
Reply 15
"My little angle would never harm a fly! Why you kill him!?"
Reply 16
He should probably be thankful that his son wasn't hung, drawn and quartered in the streets in my opinion. I know I'll receive a lot of criticism for this to say the least, but even as someone who predominantly occupies the left of center I think it's becoming clearly obvious that the major threat to Western Civilization at the moment is our own kindness when dealing with aggressive ideologies.
Reply 17
Bit of a chancer isn't he.
Reply 18
Original post by Bonged.
He doesn't speak French, does he hold citizenship? If not why is he still in France?

How the heck should I know?
Original post by Piprod01
"My little angle would never harm a fly! Why you kill him!?"

"My little angle is too acute to be evil!"

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending