Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation Offer:D

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by dtam2110
Got my Large Single Study in Hugh Stewart :smile: Does anyone who's been accepted know what its like

Same accommodation! what are you studying? :smile:
Not been inside the large single studies... but from what i hear they are huuuge. Which will be grand!!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Good glad to hear that they are huge :smile: i'm studying Archaeology. what about you?
I just got an e-mail from Nottingham accommodation, I got really excited!

Then I opened it and they were just telling me how to apply for accommodation... :unimpressed:
Reply 83
Asked to change halls, now have an accommodation offer for an en-suite in Ancaster. :smile:
Reply 84
I asked to change from a single study to a large single study so I've gotten an offer for large single study at Nightingale :3
Original post by Victoriiia:)
I got Lenton and Wortley! Really wanted Florence Boot but ohwell! anyone else for L&W? x

Hey, L&W too. It looks good. MEng in Electronic Eng, if you were interested.
Cavendish ensuite
Reply 87
St Peters Court :smile:
Reply 88
I got an offer for Cavendish, just wondering (since my lecture building is far away) is it worth asking to me changed for that reason alone or not?
Reply 89
Just accepted a large single study in Hugh Stewart :smile:
Reply 90
Just got an offer for a Private-shared bathroom in Lenton and Wortley Hall! Don't actually know anything about it though, not even what it looks like (Googling it just gives me images of the other halls) - hope it's decent though, given that's where I'll be living for 30 or so weeks next year.
Original post by FDR
Just got an offer for a Private-shared bathroom in Lenton and Wortley Hall! Don't actually know anything about it though, not even what it looks like (Googling it just gives me images of the other halls) - hope it's decent though, given that's where I'll be living for 30 or so weeks next year.

see you there
Original post by hydrolysis
Wasn't mine either but it looks really nice and it's fairly close to everything thankfully aha! Chemistry, you? :smile:

yeah thats true! Politics :smile: what kind of room did you get ?:smile:
Original post by alex.deville
Hey, L&W too. It looks good. MEng in Electronic Eng, if you were interested.

Ah thats cool im doing politics! what kind of room did you get?
Original post by Victoriiia:)
Ah thats cool im doing politics! what kind of room did you get?

private shared bathroom

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending