The Student Room Group

Anyone else not started revision yet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Miracle Day
Sociology. I love Psychology!

Trust me, keep sociology. It's an easy A.
Revision time bro :smile: Completed all the controversy for history Kaiser to fuhrer.
Reply 41
Original post by Sesshomaru24U
Trust me, keep sociology. It's an easy A.
Revision time bro :smile: Completed all the controversy for history Kaiser to fuhrer.

Hmm.. but I just can't be bothered revising for it :-(
Original post by Miracle Day
Hmm.. but I just can't be bothered revising for it :-(

It's up to you. I'm just saying, in terms of applying to good universities, A's are needed. It's really easy. I took both Education and Families and Households in January, revised 5 days before for the exams- It's boring, but you store all the information in your head through doing this. It resulted in me getting A's in both papers.

You can drop it if you don't like it, but try to get an A anyway :smile:
Reply 43
the A2 Edexcel exam on Kaiser or Fuhrer looks like hell on Earth, I am not looking forward to it!
Anyone have any tips that will help me?
Ok i know this sounds really bad but i haven't started revising yet and my exams are on the 14th and 15th.
Original post by KHagan17
the A2 Edexcel exam on Kaiser or Fuhrer looks like hell on Earth, I am not looking forward to it!

I'm doing that bro - my tip would be as follows. There is a choice of two "controversies", one of which takes up 1 chapter in the book, the other 2 chapters. You only need to learn one, so I'd recommend just learning the first, as it's both easier and shorter (the one drawback being a loss of flexibility in the exam). By ignoring the 2nd, you annihilate 2 out of 9 chapters, great if you want to give other subjects more attention.
Anyone here study A level English Literature, how do you guys revise for it?
I'm just writing essays upon essays at the minute but I'm kinda stuck in a rut, would appreciate any fresh ideas! :smile:
Original post by theantihero
Ok i know this sounds really bad but i haven't started revising yet and my exams are on the 14th and 15th.

What subjects do you study? :smile: my first exam is on the 14th too.
Original post by KHagan17

I started making flashcards which have been helpful, I also use the Kaiser to Fuhrer book by Geoff Layton, has been so much simpler!
Reply 49
Sociology, English Language, Film and Media coming up in the next two weeks.

Film first thing Monday 14th in the morning :frown:
Original post by pinkmonkey93
What subjects do you study? :smile: my first exam is on the 14th too.

I studying English Lit,History,Government and Politics and Philosophy.

Philosophy was the exam i had on the 14th and considering i revised on the morning of the exam it went rather well.

What exam did you have?

Quick Reply

Latest