Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ONS I feel stupid

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ive made myself look silly I had a ons with this guy I had fun but after event he said he had a gf and that I wasn't to post on his fb

Anyway 7 wks went past and he split up with his gf as sad as it sounded I liked him and my friends suggested I message him to see where I stood. He didn't reply and to make matters worse he works in the building next to me so I bump into him on occasions

I just worry i was crap or something
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well how long has it been since they broke up? I mean if you messaged him immediately or only a couple of days after then I really don't think that's a good idea. He probably needs a bit of space, regardless of if she broke up with him or if he broke up with her.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oElectronic)
    Well how long has it been since they broke up? I mean if you messaged him immediately or only a couple of days after then I really don't think that's a good idea. He probably needs a bit of space, regardless of if she broke up with him or if he broke up with her.
    It was a week after! But didn't even get q reply from hi!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mightybooshgurl)
    It was a week after! But didn't even get q reply from hi!
    Yeah that's way too soon. I know you're just really interested in him, but since you jumped to him so soon he probably thinks it's like you were waiting for him to break up with her just so you could get with him. Or even that you're just desperate for him. As I said before he just probably needs a bit of space, he definitely won't want to jump into things straight away.

And my guess is that he doesn't really want much else from you. I mean after all you did only have one ons and then he said that he wasn't really interested in you in anyway. If anything you may become friends with benefits, but it'd be best for him to approach you about it rather than you go to him, coz he did already state that he wasn't really interested in anything else. I'm sure if he changed his mind he would tell you.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's way too soon. I know you're just really interested in him, but since you jumped to him so soon he probably thinks it's like you were waiting for him to break up with her just so you could get with him. Or even that you're just desperate for him. As I said before he just probably needs a bit of space, he definitely won't want to jump into things straight away.

And my guess is that he doesn't really want much else from you. I mean after all you did only have one ons and then he said that he wasn't really interested in you in anyway. If anything you may become friends with benefits, but it'd be best for him to approach you about it rather than you go to him, coz he did already state that he wasn't really interested in anything else. I'm sure if he changed his mind he would tell you.
    Erm he didn't exactly say hd didn't want anything else from me... Just didn't say anything

Would say though it isn't the first time he's approached me either
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Erm he didn't exactly say hd didn't want anything else from me... Just didn't say anything

Would say though it isn't the first time he's approached me either
    Oh ok, well it's just the fact that he said that he didn't even want you to post of his facebook and stuff like that, seems like he was shutting you out. But I guess you could just wait and see anyway.

And whaddya mean it isn't the first time he approached you? You said he was ignoring you and that he didn't even reply? Therefore it seems as though you were the one to approach him as you said you messaged him.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok, well it's just the fact that he said that he didn't even want you to post of his facebook and stuff like that, seems like he was shutting you out. But I guess you could just wait and see anyway.

And whaddya mean it isn't the first time he approached you? You said he was ignoring you and that he didn't even reply? Therefore it seems as though you were the one to approach him as you said you messaged him.
    He said not to post on his fb after saying he had a gf and I mean he has come up to me twice in clubs
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    He said not to post on his fb after saying he had a gf and I mean he has come up to me twice in clubs
    Ohhh ok xD Well when I said him approaching you I meant with the current situation, not if he approached you ever.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    By 'finding out where he stands', I assume you'd like to get involved with this person? Would you be able to trust him?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittencat)
    By 'finding out where he stands', I assume you'd like to get involved with this person? Would you be able to trust him?
    Yes but he didn't reply so I take it as a no

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 31, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.