Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HPAT Ulster 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get rejected for Speech and Language therapy despite doing ok in hpat?
    I got 86% and still got rejected
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nachtjenevel)
    I just got two unconditionals from UU - one each for diagnostic and therapeutic radiography!!! Anyone else going for these??
    Congrats
    All I wana do is therapeutic :'(
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeJoshing)
    I got an offer for diagnostic radiography with a much lower overall 56 and 43 percentile, if you haven't got an offer today, most likely tomorrow
    thanks very much for the reply are you going to do diagnostic then? or have you had other offers?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scoachie)
    thanks very much for the reply are you going to do diagnostic then? or have you had other offers?
    No problem! :P

When I first applied I was really pumped for diagnostic radiography, went to the UUJ open day and really liked what I was seeing. However due to my physics result in January, I have lost a bit of the motivation for it. :/ I am going to resit physics in June to try to bump up my grade. I've got other offers, tho I got rejected from Cardiff to do Diagnostic, my others aren't radiography related (Zoology, Biological Sci and Biomedical). Have got until June 5th to decide, though hoping to get offers firmed and insured before the deadline. :P

Did UCAS not reply today then? :/ No reply doesn't mean rejection, just means Ulster are being slow at handing them out. I think no offers are sent after 5pm, though they should appear first thing in the morning! Is this your last offer to receive?

Good luck!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got a rejection for diagonstic radiography
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cara27)
    congrats i also got an offer for OT! which one are you going for?
    SLT, it was always going to be my first choice, I just didn't think that I would get in because there are so few places on the course!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkmonkey93)
    Did anyone get rejected for Speech and Language therapy despite doing ok in hpat?
    I got 86% and still got rejected
    Sorry to hear that, it's unfortunate. The cut off for SLT is high because there are only 40 places, I guess you just missed out. Have you any other offers?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Offer for diagnostic radiography, so so happy who else got one?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by busted1)
    Offer for diagnostic radiography, so so happy who else got one?
    I got one as well Congrats! You going to firm it then? What was your percentile in the HPAT?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmoran640)
    I got one as well Congrats! You going to firm it then? What was your percentile in the HPAT?
    Congrats to you too! Yeah its going to be my firm, what about you? I got 65 percentile which I thought wouldn't get me in but i'm not complaining haha. What did you get?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to you too! Yeah its going to be my firm, what about you? I got 65 percentile which I thought wouldn't get me in but i'm not complaining haha. What did you get?
    Thanks and what about your insurance? I got 75th percentile but I honestly think its so silly the way they rely so much on the HPAT! I dont really know what to firm because I got an offer for therapeutic as well :/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wooo conditionals for physio, radiography any radiotherapy!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks and what about your insurance? I got 75th percentile but I honestly think its so silly the way they rely so much on the HPAT! I dont really know what to firm because I got an offer for therapeutic as well :/
    Might have Queen Margaret Edinburgh as my insurance but I don't know :/ yeah like its just their way of narrowing it down, like what does traveling (the second essay) have to do with allied health professions? You still have time to decide.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rowinglegend)
    Wooo conditionals for physio, radiography any radiotherapy!!!
    Congrats any idea to what you are going to firm?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional for O.T.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Might have Queen Margaret Edinburgh as my insurance but I don't know :/ yeah like its just their way of narrowing it down, like what does traveling (the second essay) have to do with allied health professions? You still have time to decide.
    Awwh them essays were so bad, I've never wrote as much ****e in my life just to fill the page lol Yeah i suppose, when do we have to make our firm and insurance decisions by do you know?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Awwh them essays were so bad, I've never wrote as much ****e in my life just to fill the page lol Yeah i suppose, when do we have to make our firm and insurance decisions by do you know?
    The aim of the game was to write as much as you could haha. Amm i'm not too sure, some people have to have it done by some time in May, but others June? It should come up on UCAS Track when the deadline is
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The aim of the game was to write as much as you could haha. Amm i'm not too sure, some people have to have it done by some time in May, but others June? It should come up on UCAS Track when the deadline is
    Ooh i checked my UCAS there and my deadline is 7th June! That gives me plenty of time
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nachtjenevel)
    Second time?! What did you do the first time?!
    Same here - very excited, but totally bricking it in equal amounts.

I done Environmental Engineering about 10 yrs ago in Jordanstown, so a total change in direction. I'm not sure I'll get away with heading out on the beer now as much as I did the first time though...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Congrats any idea toi what you are going to firm?
    Emm probably physio ...actually shocked didn'tk think id get an offer for it lol

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 28, 2012
New on TSR

Your favourite film of the year?

For you personally what has been the best 2014 movie

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.