Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Pgce qub 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Ahhhh best of luck everyone!!!! The excitement is uncontrollable!! (: xo
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Hi fellow hopefuls, just found this thread.

The allocation was announced. According to the BBC it's lower than before:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-18173495

If I get an offer with Queen's I'll shout out here immediately... Please do the same if you get one, and put us all out of our misery!
Reply 62
Hey,
Yeah I read that..great news, all we need to hear! what subject have you applied for?
Physics, yourself?
Reply 64
Maths. Seems everyone on here has a different subject. Lol.
Coleraine has given offers out today so hopefully not too much longer!
Reply 66
oh that sounds good, although they must do it some weird way as my best friend got put on the waiting list for secondary english in Coleraine a few weeks ago.
Just joined the student room, you've all been really helpful the past few weeks. Just wanted to update you that it seems offers are out today!
Reply 68
Hey, did you receive an offer today? I've had to go into Uni so not at home...dying to know if there is post for me! Thanks.
I did yes! So, I would imagine all the final letters everyone has been waiting on will either be out today or tomorrow. I can only speak for English, but saying as we have all been in the same boat regardless of subject, I'm guessing they'll all go out together. Good luck!
Reply 70
Excellent. :smile: well done. Thanks again. X
Ahhh feeling a bit sick right now waiting for the postman! Hope he has a letter for me! Good luck everyone!
Reply 72
Oh No! I am in work, this is so nerve wrecking :frown:
Would be nice to know, one way or the other...
Reply 74
Im at the same point now aswell! Just want to know either way, its either go to Queens or continue working where i am at the minute. Would be great just to finally know whats happening
Reply 75
My post has already come and there was nothing :frown: hopefully tomorrow so!
Reply 76
No post for me either :/ I can only hope it hasn't reached my way yet, or else I'll have given up and be expecting my rejection letter. Good luck to anyone else. :smile:
Reply 77
So, seems quite a few people have received offers today, and my initial positivity about it not reaching me yet, has gone as I have just found out someone who lives further from Belfast than me has received an offer today. :frown: Sad sad times...now to look for a back up plan...
Reply 78
Has anyone received rejection letters today?
Reply 79
Not that I know of.. do you know anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending