Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

LGBT Chat X

Announcements Posted on
Make a difference in the community and greet new people - join the Welcome Squad! 22-10-2014
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    hi mate

the michael buble one? yeah that's my normal go to cut but my hair is in that floppy fringe stage and I kinda want to keep a bit of that but also be able to flip it up if needed

I hate deciding haircuts
    Emo fringe? :awesome: hehe

Haircuts do my head in. I've found what looks reasonable and just ask for the same thing every 6-8 weeks. :p:

In other news, I am disappoint with North Carolina.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Emo fringe? :awesome: hehe

Haircuts do my head in. I've found what looks reasonable and just ask for the same thing every 6-8 weeks. :p:

In other news, I am disappoint with North Carolina.
    haha nah not quite emo fringe, just kinda touching my eyebrows right now

yeah normally I just ask for the sides and back to be cut right down and leave the top and front a bit longer, but this time i don't want the fringe cut so short so I can leave it down or flip it up from the get go, not have to wait a month or so before it looks decent left down.

it's to do with me not wanting to have to flip it up all the time at home i guess, my bro takes the piss out of me when i do that. (and let's not start on his opinon of my wearing masculine clothes instead of the 'girly' clothes I used to wear) It's my favoured way of wearing my hair though :dontknow:

This haircut will have to do me until September and my hair grows stupidly quick
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bi group was really good, really positive. It seems other bisexual girls have the same issues I do and it was just amazing to discuss them. Definitely feeling way more confident about being more involved in the LGBT community now.
    • 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha nah not quite emo fringe, just kinda touching my eyebrows right now

yeah normally I just ask for the sides and back to be cut right down and leave the top and front a bit longer, but this time i don't want the fringe cut so short so I can leave it down or flip it up from the get go, not have to wait a month or so before it looks decent left down.

it's to do with me not wanting to have to flip it up all the time at home i guess, my bro takes the piss out of me when i do that. (and let's not start on his opinon of my wearing masculine clothes instead of the 'girly' clothes I used to wear) It's my favoured way of wearing my hair though :dontknow:

This haircut will have to do me until September and my hair grows stupidly quick
    A good pair of hobnail boots will fix this problem. :p:
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nynyflower)
    Bi group was really good, really positive. It seems other bisexual girls have the same issues I do and it was just amazing to discuss them. Definitely feeling way more confident about being more involved in the LGBT community now.

I felt the same (kinda) with my transgroup but after this next meeting I won't be able to go to any until Sept/ Oct again

Going to feel so lonely in my thoughts back at home
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've just come to accept my hair is too thick to do anything fashionable with. The even more annoying thing is, I'd understand if it was curly or even slightly wavy, but it isn't at all!!! I hate having short hair though cos it makes me look like Paddy Kirk from Emmerdale I haven't had a cut in nearly 5 months (NEVER had that long between haircuts before. 3 and a half months tops, but I'm getting used to longer hair now) - I got it cut Christmas Eve, and it's evident the person who cut it clearly doesn't listen as I asked her to leave hair on the back as long as the top, but oh no, she gives me a back and sides I suppose I could try the Robert Patterson twilight look, just doubt it would suit my face shape. The new Justin Bieber look is worth a go too. I never liked the original hairstyle he had, but the new one looks fairly OK tbh, even if a bit Elvis Presleyish/ Aaron Carterish.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi mate

the michael buble one? yeah that's my normal go to cut but my hair is in that floppy fringe stage and I kinda want to keep a bit of that but also be able to flip it up if needed

I hate deciding haircuts
    What about Zayn Malik from 1D? He has a fairly longish and ok fringe when not quiffed.
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    The Run Lola Run/Lola Rennt soundtrack is excellent.
    Thanks Mike, just got the whole thing and the songs are so intense! It makes me feel like I'm in an action movie or something. I can only use about seven or eight songs though, but they're brilliant!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Fez)
    Anyway, recommend me good songs for my running playlist?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    I've just come to accept my hair is too thick to do anything fashionable with. The even more annoying thing is, I'd understand if it was curly or even slightly wavy, but it isn't at all!!! I hate having short hair though cos it makes me look like Paddy Kirk from Emmerdale I haven't had a cut in nearly 5 months (NEVER had that long between haircuts before. 3 and a half months tops, but I'm getting used to longer hair now) - I got it cut Christmas Eve, and it's evident the person who cut it clearly doesn't listen as I asked her to leave hair on the back as long as the top, but oh no, she gives me a back and sides I suppose I could try the Robert Patterson twilight look, just doubt it would suit my face shape. The new Justin Bieber look is worth a go too. I never liked the original hairstyle he had, but the new one looks fairly OK tbh, even if a bit Elvis Presleyish/ Aaron Carterish.
    Ha, can't do alot with my hair either. I have a double crown thing haha so it quiffs at the front, some people say it's cute but I hate it, I have to keep it short otherwise when it gets longer looks ridiculous
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    My hair is really fine, so I hate it when it's more than a couple inches long. I just keep it short. Simples.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I last had my haircut in January. Before that it was September. I really don't care about my hair evidently
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Here's the latest gay marriage video making its way around the web (with 1.2 million views so far), it's quite upsetting.

• 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haircut talk just as I come back from a haircut! Mysterious. :iiam:

Anyway, yeah, I have had a haircut, I think it is quite nice. I also have lots of work I'm not doing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have what is quite regularly classed as 'emo boy hair'. I may post a picture later for further input.

Have I mentioned how much I like you all and think you're super-duper cool...?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aek-94)
    Here's the latest gay marriage video making its way around the web (with 1.2 million views so far), it's quite upsetting.

Saw this yesterday, it is heartbreaking what he went through, you can see why he wants to speak out, after he was cut out of his partner's life like that.

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aek-94)

• 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    My hair's just a ****ing mess, It's too thick to do anything with, and grows really really strangely. If I get a haircut, it's good for about 4 days, then is a mess again. Wish I was rich enough to get a haircut twice a week :moon: Although I hate getting my hair cut, so that would be awful.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)
    My hair's just a ****ing mess, It's too thick to do anything with, and grows really really strangely. If I get a haircut, it's good for about 4 days, then is a mess again. Wish I was rich enough to get a haircut twice a week :moon: Although I hate getting my hair cut, so that would be awful.
    Have you considered a proper stylist? I finally found a good one where I live, and he is very creative, he tends to come up with the ideas, and as I trust him, I'm happy for him to have a bit of a play.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why is no one ever helpful?!
Updated: October 23, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.