Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

LGBT Chat X

Announcements Posted on
Make a difference in the community and greet new people - join the Welcome Squad! 22-10-2014
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lacus)
    My shoes always squash my toes in even though the shoes are my size. A size up and they would be too big. Any solutions, people?
    New feet?

Or larger shoes + insoles/thick socks
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    DAY OFF!!! I have spent it lounging.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Worst day EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR! So this guy I have a huge crush on said Hi to me and all i did was look at the ground then smile! I'm so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feartheunknown)
    Worst day EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR! So this guy I have a huge crush on said Hi to me and all i did was look at the ground then smile! I'm so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    Let these adorable baby bears cheer you up

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fretter778)
    Adorable
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have my Specials assessment day tomorrow :awesome:

(Original post by Jace Falco)
    x
    Any tips?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fretter778)

Thanks for that! I'm feeling slightly better now!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    So excited for premier league drama on sunday!! :woo:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I went out for the first time in aaages last night which was great. I drank enough to be hungover most of the day but then I am a lightweight. How is everyone?

(Original post by L.O.V.E.)
    I will be much less stressed this year, last year Wolves were ridiculously close to being relegated on the day and was the most stressful 90 minutes. this year we were relegated weeks ago and I have nearly got over my anger, haha.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    YES! :woo: Come on City. I really wanted Villa to go down just for lols, didn't really want QPR to go down so hoping Bolton do...

Can't wait for the Munich Chelsea final, loooooove the Germans.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Who do you support/are you supporting on Sunday?

(Original post by InPlainSight)
    I will be much less stressed this year, last year Wolves were ridiculously close to being relegated on the day and was the most stressful 90 minutes. this year we were relegated weeks ago and I have nearly got over my anger, haha.
    Sacking Big Mick was such an awful decision. Hope you come back up soon enough.

(Original post by The Puppet Master)
    YES! :woo: Come on City. I really wanted Villa to go down just for lols, didn't really want QPR to go down so hoping Bolton do...

Damn. Straight.

I'll not be tolerating any pro-United posting in here this weekend
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Meh, Liverpool's season ended in January, not much I can get excited about..

(It didn't but I wish someone told the players that..)
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I'll not be tolerating any pro-United posting in here this weekend
    That makes two of us then :awesome:

Failed to get tickets to the match :sad: But going to City Square for pre-match :teeth:
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think i need a hair cut. The fringe has got to a length where I have to keep brushing it out of the way. Although one of my friends then complemented it yesterday...a quandary...

Also I need to stop being painfully middle class...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sacking Big Mick was such an awful decision. Hope you come back up soon enough.
    Tell me about it. I feel kind of bad for Terry Connor but I do think at least Mick would have inspired more out of the players and we might have had a chance to stay up.

I hope so too. I might be able to go to a few games next season as they will have to be cheaper looking on the bright side.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InPlainSight)
    Hey. I went out for the first time in aaages last night which was great. I drank enough to be hungover most of the day but then I am a lightweight. How is everyone?

Ah jealous! Haven't been out in ages

If you asked me at the start of the season I would never have said Wolves would have gone down. Sacking Mick after 5 years! A mistake IMO.

(Original post by The Puppet Master)

Haha same about Villa! My money is on Bayern :cool: A squad with that sort of quality, playing in a CL final, on their own turf?! Amazing.

Who do you support/are you supporting on Sunday?
    Don't support either Manchester team (Wigan fan :cool: ) but I hope City beat QPR to win it. Feel really guilty for saying that for some reason hahahaha.

(Original post by WantCakeGetCake)
    Meh, Liverpool's season ended in January, not much I can get excited about..

(It didn't but I wish someone told the players that..)
    :lolz:

I know they won the Carling cup and all, but they've been such a disappointment this season. Really really don't get the hype about 'King Kenny' either.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    That makes two of us then :awesome:

Failed to get tickets to the match :sad: But going to City Square for pre-match :teeth:
    Yeah, I couldn't get any either. I'll be watching it at home, though, hoping it happens.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I have an audition next Sunday. Scary stuff. My first thought was 'I need new shoes'.

(Original post by The Fez)
    "Falling off the balcony" ? Did he kill himself or something?
    Unconfirmed rumours he was walking backwards while looking through a camera and tripped.

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    I really need a hug
    :jumphug:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would of also liked it a lot if Villa went down.

Ah jealous! Haven't been out in ages

If you asked me at the start of the season I would never have said Wolves would have gone down. Sacking Mick after 5 years! A mistake IMO.
    Me neither. I don't know how it all went wrong. I miss Mick!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I think i need a hair cut. The fringe has got to a length where I have to keep brushing it out of the way. Although one of my friends then complemented it yesterday...a quandary...

Also I need to stop being painfully middle class...
    Stop brushing it and start flipping it. Be a good gay!

What have you done?
Updated: October 23, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.