The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Terpsikhore
Just tried the new tea-flavoured Monster drink. Like very sweet iced tea. They're surprisingly palatable, for a range that normally tastes like sugar and tachycardia.

When I was in the States I tried the coffee ones (which are now available over here). I'm normally OK with iced coffee, but these tasted like you'd mixed in regular Monster with coffee, blech!

My current favourite is the new Rockstar Xdurance, which is blueberry flavoured (and delicious), has slightly more caffeine than other Rockstars and is also less fizzy so it's easier to chug. Shame it's not sugarfree.
Reply 241
Hai gays! We had 3 inches of snow here last night, but when I got up this morning it had all melted! :eek: Now I have my asthma clinic appointment in half an hour, which I bloody hate :frown:
Reply 242
'Morning', gays. On the topic of soft drinks, a month or two ago someone showed me the marvel that is J2O Glitterberry: purple, thicker than most drinks and filled with glitter. I hesitate to use the phrase 'congealed drag queen', but...

Spoiler

Reply 243
Original post by dbmag9
'Morning', gays. On the topic of soft drinks, a month or two ago someone showed me the marvel that is J2O Glitterberry: purple, thicker than most drinks and filled with glitter. I hesitate to use the phrase 'congealed drag queen', but...

Spoiler

I'm yet to try it but I've been told that it is rather delectable.
Reply 244
Original post by Crisps

Don't get your hopes too high.
Reply 245
Original post by dbmag9
Don't get your hopes too high.

Story of my life...
Reply 246
Temporarily given up on writing my book-type-thing to read funny posts. Ppfft.
Original post by Crisps

Tastes kinda like the regular blueberry one. Only a bit sparklier.

Alright for a novelty, didn't find it particularly life-affirming though.
Original post by zakiman
Is this your police thing?

Aye. The day went surprisingly well, and I didn't pass out once.
Reply 250
Two more episodes of Just a Minute-with-moving-pictures! Back to a safe 50% for Episode 6, haven't yet watched 7. :h:

Undulipodia

Was it this week you were in Oxford? Let me know if you wanted to meet up tomorrow afternoon.
Reply 251
Original post by Jace Falco

Always a good thing.
Reply 252
Original post by Jace Falco

^ true fact.

Managed to get Nebuchadnezzar, jelly beans and urinal mats into my essay. Today has been a good day.
Reply 254
Original post by twinlensreflex
^ true fact.

Managed to get Nebuchadnezzar, jelly beans and urinal mats into my essay. Today has been a good day.

I got douchebag into my dissertation :mute:
Original post by paddy

I've got a whole list of nicknames for historical figures I'm gonna try and get into my history exam :cool: How on earth did you smuggle douchebag in? :adore:
Original post by paddy

how the hell did you manage to do that.

In other news I calculated that my mum has 100 1st cousins LOOOOL. I cba to count the number of 2nd cousins because I think it will scare me :eek:
Reply 257
Seventh Just a Minute-with-moving-pictures is back down to 0%! :eek:
Reply 258
Phew! Caught up with the posts yet again!

Whoever was talking about Ceilidh:

I've seen the word before I'm sure but didn't know what it is so I googled. I would love to go to one/more, they sound so lovely. I need to go to more folky/beautiful events... my life is very much lacking in it.

And to whoever was talking about soft drinks:

Anyone tried the sparkling liptons ice tea? It's lovely, it's kind of an acquired taste at first, but it really is lovely. You don't seem to be able to get it in the uk though, I've only had it in Holland, but every time I go I buy a stash.
And also Chocomel : the nicest chocolate milk I've ever ever ever had. I bought a stash of that too. Found that in Holland, Belgium, France, and Germany.. mmm so good. *Dreams of being back in uni to nom on my stash of drinks and stroopwaffles*

And Dan, I's confused with the percentages of Just a Minute? Anyway, I watched, I think it was yesterdays? It wasn't very funny/as great. I think it was because it was lacking Sue Perkins maybe..
Reply 259
Just been watching a show on entities and past life regressions... dead interesting...

Latest