The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rissa14
Phew! Caught up with the posts yet again!

Whoever was talking about Ceilidh:

I've seen the word before I'm sure but didn't know what it is so I googled. I would love to go to one/more, they sound so lovely. I need to go to more folky/beautiful events... my life is very much lacking in it.

I'm not sure I'd call them lovely or beautiful, they tend to be pretty highly alcohol fuelled.
Reply 261
Original post by rissa14
And Dan, I's confused with the percentages of Just a Minute? Anyway, I watched, I think it was yesterdays? It wasn't very funny/as great. I think it was because it was lacking Sue Perkins maybe..

Percentages are of queer panellists. Back to 25% for Episode 8. :cool:
Original post by rissa14
I think it was because it was lacking Sue Perkins maybe..

This is very true, she's rather adorable.
Reply 263
Original post by seanfromtheblock
I'm not sure I'd call them lovely or beautiful, they tend to be pretty highly alcohol fuelled.

Ahhh see the wiki page was probably talking about the old traditional ones lol :smile:
Reply 264
Original post by dbmag9
Percentages are of queer panellists. Back to 25% for Episode 8. :cool:

Ahhhaaahhh! :smile: Me likeys.

Original post by twinlensreflex
This is very true, she's rather adorable.

mmhm :smile: :smile: <3
Reply 265

Oh my gawd.
Reply 266
[QUOTE="Liam_G;37006228"]
Aww. :h:
Reply 267
Original post by Liam_G

Oh my gawd.

<3 <3 <3
Back after temporary ban :awesome:
Reply 269
Original post by Liam_G

Oh my gawd.

You were given this?
Original post by thurin
The Covered Market!

Also, you can't got to Oxford and not go to G&Ds, regardless of the weather.

Thanks, that's on my list of things to see :biggrin:

Original post by dbmag9
Was it this week you were in Oxford? Let me know if you wanted to meet up tomorrow afternoon.

Ah, that's next week. :h:

Ceilidhs? I'd never head of them before university, and now they seem to be everywhere.

Original post by Liam_G

Oh my gawd.

N'awww. :u:
Reply 271
Original post by Liam_G

Oh my gawd.

Original post by Liam_G

Oh my gawd.

:love:
Now I just need a rainbow badge. :u:
Original post by Liam_G

Oh my gawd.

I've fallen in love :love:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:love:
Now I just need a rainbow badge. :u:

Done

Curtousy of Tortious :love:
Tortious
:lovehug:
:crazy: Just finished for Easter! :dance:

Original post by cpdavis
Done

Curtousy of Tortious :love:

:love: Yay! :awesome: I never thought of that.
Hi everyone :hi: I've posted before in previous threads but it's been a while so I might not be remembered :h: How is everyone?

Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
I've taken the liberty of forcing you to subcribe to the epic new lgbt chat thread mark X. The X stands for :sexface:

How's life in Wales? :h:

Forcing me? :sexface:
Just got back from Wales a couple of hours ago, hence the late reply. It was good but it snowed on my second day there. Which was nice but a little weird as I've never been at the seaside when it's snowed before. Have you missed me? :awesome:
Reply 277
Original post by DellaLouise
Hi everyone :hi: I've posted before in previous threads but it's been a while so I might not be remembered :h: How is everyone?

Hellos and nice to meet you :smile:
Original post by DellaLouise

Forcing me? :sexface:
Just got back from Wales a couple of hours ago, hence the late reply. It was good but it snowed on my second day there. Which was nice but a little weird as I've never been at the seaside when it's snowed before. Have you missed me? :awesome:

Ooh stranger :sexface:

yeah I'm good, trying to motivate myself to work though :sad:
Reply 279
Hey gays, how are we all? I went to Oxford and got poked with needles, then purchased cloths in Primark, then went home and made tiramisu that I will not get to eat. Funtimes?