Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

LGBT Chat X

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodcookies)
    :hugs: Maybes we'll get better in time. I hope so anyway.
    Hopefully. It's annoying having no gaydar and therefore not having the courage to approach anyone. Whereas I apparently radiate gheyness like an Elton John Christmas special. :rolleyes: Nearly everyone seems to automatically know I'm gay without needing to ask, and I have no idea what it is about me that makes it so obvious.

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    So, I'm sat at home, alone... :lolwut: making progress through a bottle of Grey Goose. Gah... I need to get some friends/a boyfriend. It's Friday ****ing night.
    Ditto, except I don't even have the Grey Goose to keep me company.
    I find it really tough to make friends; sober me is too quiet and cold, and drunk me compensates for this by being loud and irritating. :sigh:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha I wish! Does that ever work for you? Having no gay friends sucks. :sigh: Ahhh so you mean go for the Mexicans? If they looked anything like Callie from Grey's Anatomy I'd have no qualms.. :sexface:
    Pfft I wish I had the confidence to do that in the first place I have many gay friends, you can have some of mine... They're all male though. :rolleyes: :mmm:

I'm sure there are loads of fit Mexicans :sexface: I wouldn't complain with Jessica Alba.

:sexface:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    I'm sure there are loads of fit Mexicans :sexface: I wouldn't complain with Jessica Alba.

:sexface:
    Eva Longoria... Ana de la Reguera...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Alexis Bledel is a fit Mexican(-ish).

On an unrelated note, I feel sick for no obvious reason.
    • 98 followers

ReputationRep:
    So cold :erm:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone App
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello hangover. Hello memory loss. Hello picture of me Aparrently asleep at 11:30. Never drinking again.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So, I'm sat at home, alone... :lolwut: making progress through a bottle of Grey Goose. Gah... I need to get some friends/a boyfriend. It's Friday ****ing night.
    My TV has broken, so now my evenings, including last night, consist of coming home at 8ish and eating dinner alone in a silent room. I then went to bed at 11 because I had to be up for work.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else's gaydar shocking? Short of wearing a t-shirt with "i <3 clunge" on it, I have no idea how I'm gonna meet girls when I go to Mexicoooo! :teehee: I'll just have to spend two weeks watching my friends pull guys... :sigh:
    Mine is quite bad as well. This is why when I go to straight clubs I always one of my close friends to look out for me/ask them outright LOOOOOOL
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    So cold :erm:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone App
    :hugs:
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Hello hangover. Hello memory loss. Hello picture of me Aparrently asleep at 11:30. Never drinking again.
    :p: Let us know how that goes...

(Original post by Lacus)
    My TV has broken, so now my evenings, including last night, consist of coming home at 8ish and eating dinner alone in a silent room. I then went to bed at 11 because I had to be up for work.
    That sucks.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    I must be well behind e times then, I never realised you and Daveh were no more!:hugs:
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I must be well behind e times then, I never realised you and Daveh were no more!:hugs:
    Yeah, we separated a year ago.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The lack of people in my flat is starting to drive me crazy. I keep hearing things, and it's just so scarily quiet whenever there aren't noises :afraid:

I'm here like this for a whole week as well.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Been given my carnations for my exams (well, white and pink - red is needed 12 days from now so don't want it to wilt) - first exam is in 73 hours, and I think it'll be the hardest one
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurin)
    Been given my carnations for my exams (well, white and pink - red is needed 12 days from now so don't want it to wilt) - first exam is in 73 hours, and I think it'll be the hardest one
    Why do you have carnations? :confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)
    The lack of people in my flat is starting to drive me crazy. I keep hearing things, and it's just so scarily quiet whenever there aren't noises :afraid:

I'm here like this for a whole week as well.
    How I envy your situation! Imagine clean toilets, shower AND kitchen for the whole week! Just put on some music if the silence creeps you out..I quite enjoy it provided I haven't just watched a horror movie. :rolleyes:
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    So since I sold my Download Ticket, I have £200 staring at me on my desk and no plan to spend it. Ideas?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    So since I sold my Download Ticket, I have £200 staring at me on my desk and no plan to spend it. Ideas?
    Buy something new and shiny! A gadget of some sort.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've got a question for the gay guys here:

Do you ever find yourself attracted to the odd women, in the sense you wouldn't mind having a sexual relationship with them?

Personally, I have always considered myself gay since 16 but as time passes I start finding myself more receptive to the notion of having sex with women. Previously I had always thought the idea was disgusting. I don't think I'd ever give up men for women, it's just not possible to turn down an attractive man (Think Scottish guy in kilt) and frankly I doubt I can ever go down the 'straight' route. It's just something that makes me think, and I wonder if it happens to other gay guys.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lacus)
    Hmm...perhaps you've forgotten about youtube and your laptop?
Updated: October 23, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.