The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Laertes
Fancy new monitor?

I already have two. :erm: I've just been out to browse the laminated book of dreams. I'm thinking of getting myself a nice TV. In the mean time, I've bought myself an overlord chair for my computer table :biggrin:
SO excited for Germany - Portugal this evening. :woo: I've made my own German bunting :awesome:

And may have accidentally put a few bets on :colondollar:
Euuugh recent crush is doing my head in sending mixed signals all the time :frown: One moment he seems really enthusiastic and interested the next just a bit dismissive and not bothered it's really pissing me off and I dunno what to do about him :frown:
Reply 3403
Original post by Da CorrupteD KiD
I've got a question for the gay guys here:

Do you ever find yourself attracted to the odd women, in the sense you wouldn't mind having a sexual relationship with them?

Personally, I have always considered myself gay since 16 but as time passes I start finding myself more receptive to the notion of having sex with women. Previously I had always thought the idea was disgusting. I don't think I'd ever give up men for women, it's just not possible to turn down an attractive man (Think Scottish guy in kilt) and frankly I doubt I can ever go down the 'straight' route. It's just something that makes me think, and I wonder if it happens to other gay guys.

Sex with a woman really does not appeal to me. Although, I have had sex with women before, so it holds no mystery for me. I know that I won't enjoy it.

However, I have been in the rather weird position of having romantic feelings for a woman in spite of this. Physically speaking the sex could have happened but it would have been dreadful for both of us! Our could-have-been-a-very-strange-relationship never made it past a few drunken make out sessions.
Original post by Da CorrupteD KiD
I've got a question for the gay guys here:

Do you ever find yourself attracted to the odd women, in the sense you wouldn't mind having a sexual relationship with them?

Personally, I have always considered myself gay since 16 but as time passes I start finding myself more receptive to the notion of having sex with women. Previously I had always thought the idea was disgusting. I don't think I'd ever give up men for women, it's just not possible to turn down an attractive man (Think Scottish guy in kilt) and frankly I doubt I can ever go down the 'straight' route. It's just something that makes me think, and I wonder if it happens to other gay guys.

I don't think I have actually, I have been in relationships with girls but I just don't have that sort of romantic connection I guess and sexual connection, I also do find the idea of sex with a girl a bit gross. I could never say never though.
Reply 3405
Original post by Mad Vlad
I already have two. :erm: I've just been out to browse the laminated book of dreams. I'm thinking of getting myself a nice TV. In the mean time, I've bought myself an overlord chair for my computer table :biggrin:

A wise choice that I should have thought of sooner. Does it spin round and everything? :awesome:

Original post by The Puppet Master
SO excited for Germany - Portugal this evening. :woo: I've made my own German bunting :awesome:

And may have accidentally put a few bets on :colondollar:

You're really going all out for Germany aren't you? Who'd you bet on?

Original post by mmmpie
Sex with a woman really does not appeal to me. Although, I have had sex with women before, so it holds no mystery for me. I know that I won't enjoy it.

However, I have been in the rather weird position of having romantic feelings for a woman in spite of this. Physically speaking the sex could have happened but it would have been dreadful for both of us! Our could-have-been-a-very-strange-relationship never made it past a few drunken make out sessions.

Was she hot? :tongue:
Reply 3406
Original post by Laertes
Was she hot? :tongue:

I suppose so.
Original post by Laertes
You're really going all out for Germany aren't you? Who'd you bet on?

I've supported Germany since I was about 8 but I think it's apparent now more so than ever because if I don't focus on something I'll go insane :h: No university and alone in the flat, it's not safe?! So unfortunately all my attention is on the Euro :mmm:

I just did a double for Holland and Germany to win. I was sure there was a sky offer to match your bet but I can't find it now :cry:
I'm getting my CV ready for pub work :yep:
Original post by mmmpie

If I ever got with a woman this is the kind of relationship I'd end up having. There have definitely been girls I've had crushes on, and could easily develop romantic feelings for a woman. But sadly I don't think the sex would work at all.

Still, never say never. (Almost) everyone's a little bit bisexual!
Original post by mmmpie

Original post by restoration
I don't think I have actually, I have been in relationships with girls but I just don't have that sort of romantic connection I guess and sexual connection, I also do find the idea of sex with a girl a bit gross. I could never say never though.

I've never actually had a girlfriend, there was one girl few years back but that was my attempt to fool myself into thinking I was straight. Never had sex with a girl either so maybe it's just curiosity afterall?
Reply 3411
Original post by The Puppet Master
I've supported Germany since I was about 8 but I think it's apparent now more so than ever because if I don't focus on something I'll go insane :h: No university and alone in the flat, it's not safe?! So unfortunately all my attention is on the Euro :mmm:

I just did a double for Holland and Germany to win. I was sure there was a sky offer to match your bet but I can't find it now :cry:

Ah, I'm doing a similar thing except without supporting anybody or being alone in a flat. I'm going full football-geek this year and watching every game.

I suspect you might just win some money off that bet :p:
Packing is boring.

Plus hard when you have a hangover and you have to split into going to 3 different locations depending on whether I think I need it on holiday, in september for a cruise or won't need till I get back to uni.

Tea break time :tea:
Original post by Laertes
Ah, I'm doing a similar thing except without supporting anybody or being alone in a flat. I'm going full football-geek this year and watching every game.

I suspect you might just win some money off that bet :p:

Hmm... Maybe I've spoken too soon. Hopefully they start actually putting the mass of chances they're getting away! Though won't be too upset if they lose, excellent for Germany :awesome:
Original post by restoration
Euuugh recent crush is doing my head in sending mixed signals all the time :frown: One moment he seems really enthusiastic and interested the next just a bit dismissive and not bothered it's really pissing me off and I dunno what to do about him :frown:

I know that feeling! I'm in the same boat at the moment...I'm trying to decide if I have enough courage to just ask him next time I see him! I hate not knowing where I stand :s-smilie:
Reply 3415
I don't know if I'd ever be attracted to a woman in that way. A part of me thinks that I should try something out with one of them, and that it would make sense to do it while I'm still a teenager and can become aroused by a gentle breeze. I'd probably still have to do her up the bum though.

Original post by mmmpie
Was it a tasty croissant?

Yes.
Reply 3416
Original post by Liam_G
Yes.

Not as tasty as you though :love:
Reply 3417
Original post by mmmpie
Not as tasty as you though :love:

Fank you :lovehug:
Personally I don't think I would ever be attracted to women...for me even before I'd seriously considered my sexuality I never could really quite get how other guys felt about girls..I think an appreciation for how good looking a girl is is about as far as it goes for me! :smile:
Reply 3419
Original post by Liam_G
Fank you :lovehug:

It's more than a gentle breeze today... :wink:

Latest