Long distance relationships are hard :emo:
Reply 361
Original post by L.O.V.E.

True dat :console:
Original post by L.O.V.E.

:frown: :hugs:
Just played this song to my mum, saying that this is what I'm doing to her now :giggle:

The awkward moment when your sister's friend sitting opposite you has grindr! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Original post by anshul95
The awkward moment when your sister's friend sitting opposite you has grindr! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

:rofl: does your sister know he's gay? If not, more awkward :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by cpdavis
:rofl: does your sister know his gay? If not, more awkward :tongue:

Got no idea. He just messaged me saying please don't tell your sister. I won't ofc, but still WEIRD MUCH????
Original post by anshul95
Got no idea. He just messaged me saying please don't tell your sister. I won't ofc, but still WEIRD MUCH????

:lolwut: But still :giggle:
Just simply, uncomplicatedly happy :h:

Original post by cpdavis
:rofl: does your sister know his gay? If not, more awkward :tongue:

He's*
Hot cross buns definitely need to be available year round.
Original post by Jace Falco
Just simply, uncomplicatedly happy :h:

He's*

Reply 371
Hi guys,

I'm new to TSR and I thought I'd show my face here as I've just filled in the LGBT questionnaire thingy (first LGBT anything I've ever filled in) and a fair few people have mentioned this chat thread on that topic...

It's pretty late so I'm going to hit the sack, just wanted to say hello and hopefully chat to you all a bit later.

Happy Easter!

-Cal
Reply 372
Anyone play WoW? :biggrin:
Happy Easter everyone :biggrin:
Original post by Mod Calm
Hi guys,

I'm new to TSR and I thought I'd show my face here as I've just filled in the LGBT questionnaire thingy (first LGBT anything I've ever filled in) and a fair few people have mentioned this chat thread on that topic...

It's pretty late so I'm going to hit the sack, just wanted to say hello and hopefully chat to you all a bit later.

Happy Easter!

-Cal

Welcome! :smile:
Happy Zombie Jesus Day everyone :h: I have no Easter eggs. Or any kind of chocolate really. Up with this I will not put!

On an unrelated note:

Spoiler

Hi guys,

Happy Easter!

-Cal

Welcome! :wavey:
Original post by Revd. Mike
Happy Zombie Jesus Day everyone :h: I have no Easter eggs. Or any kind of chocolate really. Up with this I will not put!

On an unrelated note:

Spoiler

PRSOM :laugh:
Happy Easter everyone! And what better way to you spend Easter than watching Ashens Easter tat videos! :h:

[video="youtube;Eaw4mPsyuic"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eaw4mPsyuic[/video]

[video="youtube;5IWwM26OxiM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IWwM26OxiM&feature=BFa&list=PLE69FB42316F4B4F3&lf=plpp[/video]

Original post by cpdavis
Happy Easter everyone :biggrin:

You too! :awesome:
Nothing beats Easter Egg for breakfast. Even if I don't believe in Easter, I definitely believe in chocolate :awesome:

Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
Aww :hugs: It's nice to be missed :awesome: I bet Hattie missed you too! :parrot:

Well we've talked nearly everyday for nearly a year now. Of course I'm going to miss that! And yes she did :yep:

You only went and missed this:

Yay! New thread! :awesome:

FML my friend told me last night that she had a huge crush on me at the start of the year. Did I read any signals? No... :emo:

Attachment 138930

:eek3:

Awww C, it happens. It's usually the person you least expect who likes you, that's why you don't see the signals because you're not looking for them.
Urgh I think one of my best guy friends has a crush on me. Every now and then I'll catch him staring at me when I'm not looking and he is so overly touchy with me. Adding up to another reason why I should come out to my friends :sadnod:

Uni's going ok thanks. I have a an exam at the start of May and then a presentation a week after. All of these I'm am completely unprepared for. :sigh:

Good luck! I know you'll do fine :hugs:

Original post by cpdavis
LGBT meetup? :awesome:

BioFurMatPhyStudent
Birmingham pride meet up? :awesome:
You could meet my lgbt group (who I'm sure are probably going :getmecoat: ) and see if there are any guys/ girls you like :sexface:

Definitely! Maybe not Birmingham Pride but I agree with a Brum meet up as it costs an arm and a leg for me to get to London :lol:
Hi guys,

Happy Easter!

-Cal

hi, saw your answer in the questionnaire, are you at Newcastle? I'm also not too keen on the LGBT society.

Latest