The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L.O.V.E.
Yes. But in the last photo, without all the hair, he loses some of his hotness IMO.
Really dislike how perma tanned Daley is.

I sometimes wonder if it's spray tan. I think it's spray tan. He's still fit though.

He's fit. He has body hair, aren't competitive swimmers supposed to be smooth?

Original post by Rarar
Nah, I don't really like the looks of either of them.
Now Mr Efron....WOWZA!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my MZ604

Not gonna lie Efron is pretty hot. I like the High School Musical version of him better though for some reason.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
:laugh::
I love you. :love:

:lol:

Love you too. :h: :lovehug:
Original post by Tortious
:lol:

Love you too. :h: :lovehug:

:jumphug: :awesome:
Loving the love on this thread :love:
Original post by cpdavis
Loving the love on this thread :love:

I love that you love the love. :mmm:

What have you been up to this morning? What happened with that girl? :sexface:
I love that you love the love. :mmm:

What have you been up to this morning? What happened with that girl? :sexface:

Well apart from doing from activity :sexface: Not much. Doing some ironing now before I see Batman :nutcase:

What girl? :hmmm:
Original post by cpdavis
Well apart from doing from activity :sexface: Not much. Doing some ironing now before I see Batman :nutcase:

What girl? :hmmm:

Are you talking about talking to me and surfing the web? :sexface:

I was referring to the girl you're tutoring, but threw in the sexface to see if it'd give rise to speculation. :teehee:
Are you talking about talking to me and surfing the web? :sexface:

I was referring to the girl you're tutoring, but threw in the sexface to see if it'd give rise to speculation. :teehee:

The stuff I text you about that is probably not brilliant to mention in detail here :teehee:

Oh her. Well I text her and no response. I couldn't see :sexface: between us :tongue: People are annoying me so much recently :sadnod:

You doing anything today? :h:
Original post by cpdavis
The stuff I text you about that is probably not brilliant to mention in detail here :teehee:

Oh her. Well I text her and no response. I couldn't see :sexface: between us :tongue: People are annoying me so much recently :sadnod:

You doing anything today? :h:

:console:

You can rant at me later over TC if you like. :p: Nothing much planned, just doing applications! :awesome: :rolleyes:

34 down, 17 to go!

As soon as these are over, I'll be wasting time like you. :wink:
Reply 5389
Awww, there's lots of chat on this thread, it's cute :smile: I have a lil question, I'm bi, i'd adore a girlfriend. How did people on here get into their first relationship with the same sex. I sort of don't know where to look or anything like that. haha.:colondollar:
Reply 5390
Original post by lilabs
Awww, there's lots of chat on this thread, it's cute :smile: I have a lil question, I'm bi, i'd adore a girlfriend. How did people on here get into their first relationship with the same sex. I sort of don't know where to look or anything like that. haha.:colondollar:

You're not supposed to look. As soon as you stop worrying about finding them, they will turn up.

/cliché :moon:
Reply 5391
I like none of the three guys mentioned (Daley, Efron, or Magnusson) :hmmm: Please, find guys I'd like.

Original post by lilabs

Ah, the perennial question. If you find an answer, let me know too! I can't keep hoping that I'll just fall into a relationship (with someone I'll like...)
Reply 5392
Original post by thurin
I like none of the three guys mentioned (Daley, Efron, or Magnusson) :hmmm: Please, find guys I'd like.

Ah, the perennial question. If you find an answer, let me know too! I can't keep hoping that I'll just fall into a relationship (with someone I'll like...)

Awww, I feel the same! I do tend to think that it'll just happen like straight relationships, but people don't really walk around going hi i want a same sex relationship do you? It's gutting.
Reply 5393
Original post by Liam_G
You're not supposed to look. As soon as you stop worrying about finding them, they will turn up.

/cliché :moon:

I stopped worrying a while ago, now I'd just love a girlfriend.
My house mate got into a same sex relationship before I did and he wasn't even gay when I first met him :unimpressed: I have given up hope, I've been with girls it's just never developed into anything serious. :sadnod: Then again, I think if we've waited this long it must be worth it. or else :ninja:
Original post by lilabs
I stopped worrying a while ago, now I'd just love a girlfriend.

I think most of us are like that xD.... well at least to get laid! Nah a relationship would be nice, I stopped looking a loong time ago they are probably lost somewhere at the moment
Original post by L.O.V.E.
Yes. But in the last photo, without all the hair, he loses some of his hotness IMO.
Really dislike how perma tanned Daley is.

I didn't actually see the hairless photo earlier. Yeah, waaay hotter hairy.To be honest, that's just a general rule for me I think, not just him.

Original post by thurin

I'll post a picture of myself later :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by dbmag9
Only because all the boys are having sexy times elsewhere. Definitely. :ninja:

I am at work. No sexytimes for moi!!!!! If they are having sexytimes times, I haven't been invited :cry:
Reply 5398
Original post by lcsurfer
I think most of us are like that xD.... well at least to get laid! Nah a relationship would be nice, I stopped looking a loong time ago they are probably lost somewhere at the moment

Well, when I say girlfriend. I mean I would love to have a girl who I could see from time to time to utterly devour her pussy, among other things.
The 14 openly gay athletes of the 2012 Games

I find it kinda weird that of the hundreds of athletes competing, there are just 14 that are openly gay (although apparently that's up from 11 last Games).

Latest