Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

LGBT Chat X

Announcements Posted on
TSR wants you: get involved with Power Hour. 10-04-2014
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    But you do get to see me tonight which is worth a million pounds a million times over ... right?
    Yes. Definitely. :dry:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt I borrowed a friend's nail polish and she was cross. I barely ever remember my dreams and when I do, they're always crap. I bet in the ones I don't remember, I'm flying through the sky on a ****ing unicorn made of solid gold and popping candy.

Apparently I was 27th on the last thread even though I think I only joined it halfway through.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember many of my dreams, none of those that I do are particularly fun either.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who didn't have a dream last night :emo: I probably didn't get enough to have any...

Anyway, this songs really stuck in my head now :dance:

Give you my superluv!

• 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    Am I the only one who didn't have a dream last night :emo: I probably didn't get enough to have any...
    I didn't dream last night either
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It is that sodding cold in this house, I'm boiling pasta for lunch tomorrow just so I can warm my hands in the steam from the pan.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twinlensreflex)
    I didn't dream last night either
    :five:

(Original post by DellaLouise)
    We know :holmes:
    Your welcome, my lovely! Did you have a nice birthday? Hattie is fine, she's currently at my cousins house because I'm going on holiday to Wales for the week at the weekend :woo:
    I've taken the liberty of forcing you to subcribe to the epic new lgbt chat thread mark X. The X stands for :sexface:

How's life in Wales?
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:

[credit to thurin for finding this]
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, new thread!

(Original post by Laertes)
    x
    You lucky, lucky bastards :hmmm:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Ooh, new thread!

You lucky, lucky bastards :hmmm:
    I'd like to argue but we really were **** today. Gardner should have been sent off, though.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    orchestra was good today, even the 7 hours of sectionals :yep:

and on monday our section tutors bringing in a 6 trombone arrangement of Song for Japan, which is always a good play :awesome:

AND because we rehearse in a catholic school, the hall's being used for church services tomorrow morning so I don't have to be in until 2, so I can DRINK HEAVILY tonight :woo:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I only posted 18 times in Mk. IX? I need to up my game! :P

In other news... Fez and I are celebrating our 160th Dieversary today... PLUS, only 2 months until I get to meet him
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I don't remember many of my dreams, none of those that I do are particularly fun either.
    My brother woke my up this morning. I got annoyed, because I forgot the dream I was having, but I KNOW it was important, and I had to tell someone something because of it
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    My mum always has hilarious dreams - best one I can remember is her dreaming she had to breast feed my cat *snorts*

On an entirely unrelated note I'm either very hay fever-y, suddenly allergic to said cat or I accidentally inhaled the potassium dichromate I was using. Stupid sneezing/sore throat -_-
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    My mum always has hilarious dreams - best one I can remember is her dreaming she had to breast feed my cat *snorts*

On an entirely unrelated note I'm either very hay fever-y, suddenly allergic to said cat or I accidentally inhaled the potassium dichromate I was using. Stupid sneezing/sore throat -_-
    OMG, I'm DYING of laughter!

Ah, join the club - nearly spilled hydroiodic acid and sodium chloride on myself the other day!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ATMarsden)
    OMG, I'm DYING of laughter!

Ah, join the club - nearly spilled hydroiodic acid and sodium chloride on myself the other day!
    She gave him evils for a week after and wouldn't let him on her lap xD

I've already stained my hand with silver nitrate this week too. :mad: eek! I was always a disaster in chem (I'd seriously freak out over the bunsen burners :cool:).
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:

I've already stained my hand with silver nitrate this week too. :mad: eek! I was always a disaster in chem (I'd seriously freak out over the bunsen burners :cool:).
    My mum's a source of comedy - she always uses the wrong words for things... We were in the dairy section of Aldi, and she asked if we needed potatoes... everyone around us looked at her - she quietly corrected herself - she meant "milk"

I very nearly trapped my hand in the fume cupboard the other day, too.... Not good in a coursework session, really...
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ATMarsden)
    My mum's a source of comedy - she always uses the wrong words for things... We were in the dairy section of Aldi, and she asked if we needed potatoes... everyone around us looked at her - she quietly corrected herself - she meant "milk"
    Oh that made me giggle! Mine's the same - she always comes up with inappropriate things too, like randomly going "Mm we've got titty pie for pudding" (it was a pie without a lid, so that was obviously a topless pie which obviously meant boobs) or "I thought it was a black man snorkelling" when we were watching a Labrador swim in the sea xD *shakes head*

I'm spared the horror of fume cabinets, I just get my photography department full of chemicals :cool: Although I'm pretty sure we should have much safer ways of storing them all O.o
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:

I was always alright in chemistry. Spent 2 years of A level chem doing experiments in a suit and never getting stained. It is called be careful

Lab craft is lacking from most medics though I find...I mean seriously they broke 3 centrifuges by not properly securing the lid. Sheesh.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I was always alright in chemistry. Spent 2 years of A level chem doing experiments in a suit and never getting stained. It is called be careful

Lab craft is lacking from most medics though I find...I mean seriously they broke 3 centrifuges by not properly securing the lid. Sheesh.
    I have my own lab coat and a box of rubber gloves, I'm just clumsy Although I'm yet to actually break anything. Three?! O.o
Updated: October 23, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.